Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaannnnndddd here's the I've-seen-it-MYSELF-so-better-believe-me expert, ladies and gentlemen.
I'd love to continue this 'conversation', but worldly matters await. Have a good one
Lol... You did not get the point i was making.... That aircraft on display was so rusted that I was feeling really sorry for those pilots who were tasked to fly them......

But some pictures had parts which can not be of a Mig 21.....Looked very new.....

Otherwise I do not consider myself to be an expert atall......😂😂😂

The problem is that too many people are tweeting too many iterations as per what they understood. It is best to move on from this because either the exact occurrence will come forth (virtually impossible but seeing that we are in elections mode, one never knows) or we will, as @Shajida Khan noted, come to know later on.

But specifically to the photograph, I do not see any possible source of shadow for the effect as highlighted. Yet, I can give arguments to the same being two circular openings for establishing a smokestack in case of Kerosene bukhari /kitchenette. It can also be, as claimed by the poster, since we have seen the walls of the compound as alleged in Reuters photograph and I had annotated the specific observations earlier.
@All Folks

I have done a hell lot of analysis of this, but there is a reason why I don't think any of this analysis will ever bring us anyway close to truth.

There is a basic principle in any conflict or intelligence: don't take what enemy is showing to you as the whole truth. What we and all of media is focusing on is one single site which was first highlighted by Pakistan DGISPR. Why the hell will this be of any major interest? Especially if Pakistan was so willing in highlighting it. Here is the basic lacuna in all of our understanding : We DON'T know what was targetted. We DON'T know what was IAF's mission and it objectives. All we know is that they carried out some sort of strike in Pakistan's Airspace. Thats all. If your premise is not complete any amount of reasoning and analysis will not bring us a complete conclusion.

So, as @Falcon suggested, all these are speculations and nothing more.

I have my own observation..... And have come to a conclusion to keep my mouth shut..... 😂

The thing is that both US and India have
A Good Intelligence foot print in Pakistan

If we can identify and find out Balakot as their HQ

We can also find out Both the things
1 Damage done
2 F 16 downed and the name of the pilot

For Pakistan , the Real question is how
Did India ever come to know about Balakot

CIA also has very good network in Pakistan

They too would be equally interested in both
These questions

Go trough this thread

BREAKING @IndiaToday: Big infra project vital for North East connecting Kolkata to Mizoram via Sitwe port in Myanmar under threat. How Indian Army thwarted the danger to #KaladanProject in a 2 week operation when focus was on responding to Pak post Pulwama More updates coming up

Considering India controls the SLOC in the Bay of Bengal, it is in Myanmar's interest to be more friendly with India than with China.

• Agree
Reactions: RATHORE and Gautam
Go trough this thread

BREAKING @IndiaToday: Big infra project vital for North East connecting Kolkata to Mizoram via Sitwe port in Myanmar under threat. How Indian Army thwarted the danger to #KaladanProject in a 2 week operation when focus was on responding to Pak post Pulwama More updates coming up

While India was glued to Balakot airstrike, army carried out mega strikes along Myanmar border
Full report

Status
Not open for further replies.