Status
Not open for further replies.

@Falcon also pointed new roof probably on this same structure from a side photo of Reuters failed trip.

The entire thread is interesting and take into account all point of views and shows some real skills. That roof does look brand new going by the shining of it, there is 12 hours gap between strike and photo.

Asbatos or steel roofs can be replaced within a few hours. Back in my ancestral home we used to replace an entire Asbatos Roofs of our house within 3 hours.

US diplomatic team is to sugercoat their military action, never a substitute for it.

That really doesn't mean its the only way to use your Diplomatic corps. Sometimes it does help to create a consensus before any serious military actions is taken. US might have the freedom to do what ever it wants due to the financial/military influence they have across the world, but we certainly don't have that ability as of yet. It took us 7 months of preparation and our diplomats running around to setup a precedent for 1971. I personally feel that the current Govt. is following a clear escalation ladder. Everything will be much clearer after elections. We really have to wait and watch. From Pathankot, to URI and Balakot. There escalation is clearly visible.

That really doesn't mean its the only way to use your Diplomatic corps. Sometimes it does help to create a consensus before any serious military actions is taken. US might have the freedom to do what ever it wants due to the financial/military influence they have across the world, but we certainly don't have that ability as of yet. It took us 7 months of preparation and our diplomats running around to setup a precedent for 1971. I personally feel that the current Govt. is following a clear escalation ladder. Everything will be much clearer after elections. We really have to wait and watch. From Pathankot, to URI and Balakot. There escalation is clearly visible.

Both financial and military ability on their own, fail if you do not have the diplomatic skills to match them. Look at Trump, his country's financial and military capability is being withered because he is undermining his own diplomatic efforts :D

We haven't avenged the deaths of the Pulwama attack.

What constitutes an 'avenging' as per you?

We haven't deterred Pakistan from any future attacks.

In near term, you are quite wrong. Long term, I agree, if we do not play our cards correctly.

The impact of Balakot strike was quickly neutralized.

In what way, may I know?

Can you tell me the cost of maintaining an army in forward deployment as opposed to routine peace deployment?

We have been beaten in the perception war.

Whose? Your perception? Does it count?

That's just some imagination to soothe the frailed ego.

No ego, neither frail nor soothing. Did I say ever that war is going to take place? Read every post of mine here. Let me know :)

IK enhanced his standing significantly as a statesman by releasing the pilot.

As per DG ISPR and PDF fanboys. Please let me know why is there a solid crackdown going on in Pakistan? Do you buy their into their nonsense of pre-planned crackdown? And at this tempo? :D

It got lots of brownie points for Pak and painted them as the mature yet confident party

Says only you, not the diplomatic corps of nations directly dealing. Disclaimer: have a relative in MEA quite well into the system.

immediately responding to our attack on their soil > shooting our jet > capturing and returning the pilot. They couldn't write a better script if they wanted to.

Neither was unexpected, save the mistake of the pilot which is increasingly turning into an opportunity well taken, as F-16s have been nailed. Data has been shared with US. Why do you think till date US has not denied their use? They may not have accepted a loss of F-16 ..... ;)

Or in other words, nothing changed. Everyone's doing what they always have.

What radical change did you expect? Mr Modi to pick up a 84 mm Carl Gustav Mk 3 RL and head out with a couple of HE/HEAT rounds a la Mr Sunny Deol of Border fame style? Or did you expect that Ms Nirmala Seetharaman will sit in the Su-30 MKI with Mr Bhamre as WSO, firing away Brahmos into Pakistan? Or perhaps, maybe Ms Yami Gupta actually being a RAW agent with General Bipin standing in some control room looking at feed from a bird?

Those whose job is what has been defined, will continue to do their job. The difference is in intent. And tempo.

The bit about China is clearly BS just like your last posts about China 'cutting its losses'.

Let me know the transfer of funds by China in past 1 month (aka since 14 Feb 2019). Will wait.

So we're finally doing what we should have always done. Fantastic

Of course, and those who cower in fear and trepidation at the sight of blood might best rethink if they are fit to serve their country.

This, the bold, after you have served yours in uniform and continue to do so? Mind you, it is specific to uniform I ask, for I believe each and every citizen of India serves their country in the best way possible according to their abilities (or what they think to be possible in cases like Mr. Digvijay Singh)

By the ways, just curious, have you? If not, if you are below 42 years of age, why don't you seriously apply for Territorial Army? May be you can do something that successive generations have not been able to do? What say?[/QUOTE]

Not a clue. I thought you were the author. :)

It is a banned book, called "Great Danger to Hindus" by an Obscure Hindu, a series of speeches in run up to partition, where the speeches main theme was the usurping of the narrative of India at cost of Hindus and handing over a very large part of India by Mr MK Gandhi and Mr Nehru. It is banned in India. Out of publication too. Have a copy lying at my permanent home base.

That is exactly what I've been saying. In fact, these were my comments on PDF on the day of the strike:
The only thing we know with absolute certainty is that 4x bombs detonated 100-200m south-west of the alleged target on February 26th, forming 4x craters. At least one of the craters had SPICE-2000 debris.
So how is the mood in Pakistan over this kerfuffle? What is the 'view from the ground'?
Tell us what should be done. Clear actionable points. Practical. Affordable. Politically internationally doable.

Waiting.
This is what I wrote on the night when we were still hopped on war juice. It still applies more or less although the situation de-escalated. If you want a more sincere reply, you would have to make a sincere post yourself rather than just quoting Hellfire.
If limited strikes is all we are looking for then the best way is via the Navy.

Neither the Army, nor the Air-Force can defeat Pakistan without an all-out engagement. Pakistan can respond in like until we bring forth enough assets to over-match all of theirs, which basically means full scale war.

The story is different over water where we can establish complete aerial supremacy and force *censored* ships back to base. There should be enough opportunities in between to take as many ships down as we please. Any retort may lead to losses but we can bear them and continue to heavily retaliate with significant success. The major threats are their sub-fleet and Air launched Cruise Missiles. We can't fully neutralize those threats but can avenge any losses with greater than 1:1 ratio.

Pakistan may choose to respond via strikes on land but we only need to match those strikes proportionally whilst hammering them in our position of strength. This is a somewhat similar situation to what we face currently where *censored* regulars attack are only equalled while we continue to bleed via irregulars without retort. The only problem is we may run out of PN ships before Pakistan runs out of jihadis. :D

Pakistani decision to strike military targets (which failed), as well as the plot to bait an IAF craft to bring it down (that's how we will present it) provide the perfect pretext to strike against military targets. Please don't disappoint us now NaMo.

What constitutes an 'avenging' as per you?
PA funds, arms and provides direct fire support to 'irregulars' to kill Indian troops. When we loose an Indian soldier, the equivalent is a dead Pakistani soldier.
In what way, may I know?

Can you tell me the cost of maintaining an army in forward deployment as opposed to routine peace deployment?
By Pakisani counter-strike on Indian soil and the drama that followed thus returning status quo.
Does it have to be repeated ad nauseam?
Whose? Your perception? Does it count?
Oh no. Didn't realize I was talking to the Supreme Leader, The All-Father, The General, The Lodestar of the 21st Century.

Oh wait. It's just another Internet warrior.
No ego, neither frail nor soothing. Did I say ever that war is going to take place? Read every post of mine here. Let me know :)
As per DG ISPR and PDF fanboys. Please let me know why is there a solid crackdown going on in Pakistan? Do you buy their into their nonsense of pre-planned crackdown? And at this tempo? :D
There is no crackdown. Just house arrests and shifting to Police-protected guesthouses (Jails). This is nothing new or ground-breaking. All of them will be released as soon as the pressure is lifted following another 'diplomatic victory for India'.
Says only you, not the diplomatic corps of nations directly dealing. Disclaimer: have a relative in MEA quite well into the system.
Why yes, the secret agent strikes again.
Neither was unexpected, save the mistake of the pilot which is increasingly turning into an opportunity well taken, as F-16s have been nailed. Data has been shared with US. Why do you think till date US has not denied their use? They may not have accepted a loss of F-16 ..... ;)
The admission of the lost F16 will come when the whole situation has cooled off and no-one but jobless enthusiasts on the internet care for it. In the meanwhile, Pakistan has the bragging rights.
What radical change did you expect? Mr Modi to pick up a 84 mm Carl Gustav Mk 3 RL and head out with a couple of HE/HEAT rounds a la Mr Sunny Deol of Border fame style? Or did you expect that Ms Nirmala Seetharaman will sit in the Su-30 MKI with Mr Bhamre as WSO, firing away Brahmos into Pakistan? Or perhaps, maybe Ms Yami Gupta actually being a RAW agent with General Bipin standing in some control room looking at feed from a bird?

Those whose job is what has been defined, will continue to do their job. The difference is in intent. And tempo.
No country, especially not China, has changed its position on terrorism/stan. Thus making that entire quote of yours moot.
Let me know the transfer of funds by China in past 1 month (aka since 14 Feb 2019). Will wait.
You made the bonkerous claim. The burden of proof is on you.
This, the bold, after you have served yours in uniform and continue to do so? Mind you, it is specific to uniform I ask, for I believe each and every citizen of India serves their country in the best way possible according to their abilities (or what they think to be possible in cases like Mr. Digvijay Singh)

By the ways, just curious, have you? If not, if you are below 42 years of age, why don't you seriously apply for Territorial Army? May be you can do something that successive generations have not been able to do? What say?
No I haven't. No I am not going to.
And no, that will not stop me from exposing the gaps in yours or anyone else's logic on here.

Deal with it.

Last edited:
Interesting. Do you have that imagery? If yes, would you like to share it with us?
Or have you just seen that imagery? In which case, what makes you confident that there is 'ample proof' in the Pleiades satellite imagery?

Here are a few third-party analyses presented by independent media and forensic analysts, based on satellite imagery by PlanetLabs and European Space Imaging:
Satellite images show madrasa buildings still standing at scene of Indian bombing
Surgical Strike in Pakistan a Botched Operation?
PAKISTAN: Satellite Imagery confirms India missed target in Pakistan airstrike

Are you suggesting that the Pleiades satellite imagery captured something else at the location in question, not visible in the above mentioned analyses?

Are you suggesting 0.5 meter is as good as 1.5 m and 2 m imagery or 50 m of planetlabs.

Why not you buy it, you want confirmation after all.

And yes I seen it on 28th itself, while you still finding pixels in 50 m imageries.

Been going through this thread - and came to conclusion
If so many jibes we Indians have had with each other, instead had taken at Pakistan, it would have been flattened by now.
Just Saying!!!

• Agree
Reactions: sid4587
Are you suggesting 0.5 meter is as good as 1.5 m and 2 m imagery or 50 m of planetlabs.

Why not you buy it, you want confirmation after all.

And yes I seen it on 28th itself, while you still finding pixels in 50 m imageries.
If you've bought it, whats the harm in sharing? Wouldn't it help the Indians finally prove it, rather than finding 'holes' or 'new' roofs or other 'damaged' structures?

Had you bothered to read the articles, you would've realized that the PlanetLabs imagery is 72cm (0.72m, for better understanding). Also, the European Space imagery, taken by WorldView-2, is of 50cm (0.5m) resolution. You must be having problems differentiating between m & cm. Allow me to explain, ONE meter (m) has ONE HUNDRED centimeters (cm).

EDIT: Oops, just read your signature again and realized that we've exchanged posts before. I humbly apologize, you're absolutely correct.

If you've bought it, whats the harm in sharing? Wouldn't it help the Indians finally prove it, rather than finding 'holes' or 'new' roofs or other 'damaged' structures?

Had you bothered to read the articles, you would've realized that the PlanetLabs imagery is 72cm (0.72m, for better understanding). Also, the European Space imagery, taken by WorldView-2, is of 50cm (0.5m) resolution. You must be having problems differentiating between m & cm. Allow me to explain, ONE meter (m) has ONE HUNDRED centimeters (cm).

EDIT: Oops, just read your signature again and realized that we've exchanged posts before. I humbly apologize, you're absolutely correct.
Lety me tell you something which will sooth your nerves. Indians are just making a fool of the world. We never attacked any target in Pakistan. Our aircraft which flew into Pakistan were flown by Israeli Pilots with Indians as back seaters. Two Su-30MKIs were shot down by Mooshak aircraft of PAF wherein the pilots of Mooshak Aircraft used their pistols to down the two SU-30MKIs. Indians had collected the scarp of the AMRAAM used by PAF during training and shown it as having been used against IAF Mig-21 flown by Wg. Cdr. Abhi. The truth is that this Indian pilot wanted to defect to Pakistan and convert to Islam and was shot down by Indians themselves as is evident from the rebellion by Sikhs in the Indian Army.

NOW CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE ON AND BE HAPPY?

Status
Not open for further replies.