Indian Army Artillery Systems : News and Updates

Shup up u dalal I don't want to listen any of these bullshit if ATAGS orders are placed now it's delivery will be faster than ATHOS.
Yeah, hope IA will place order for a howitzer undergoing development, which had experienced barrel burst during development trial . People should not get blinded by these so called indigenous maal should get a free run mentality.
The day you stop taking Tax from military for their capital aquisition you can bully military for not going indigenous maal. They are spending money on goods like anyone elese by paying tax,let them have what they want.

Wah, bhai. With every post you are creating new definitions. You started off with LSP and now this gem...

"IP transfer means a license to use those IPs, not the ownership." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The IA must be complete morons then...
The Indian ‘Strategic Partner’ will retain the ownership of the design and technologies for the platform to ensure realisation of ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’.
Good that you have decided to give up. They are clearly not asking for ownership of the IPR.

You wrote an essay on how the transfer of IPR will not happen then now implying IA's RFI is making for.

Quote me when you can back your claims which you are clearly ill-equipped. I will definitely be reminding this just like your HTT-40 predictions.

Good that you have decided to give up. They are clearly not asking for ownership of the IPR.

You wrote an essay on how the transfer of IPR will not happen then now implying IA's RFI is making for.

Quote me when you can back your claims which you are clearly ill-equipped. I will definitely be reminding this just like your HTT-40 predictions.

It's like talking to a wall with you. I think you need to learn the basics of economics first.

Yes, please keep reminding people of my HTT-40 predictions, it always puts me in good light. It's not every day that someone makes such an extremely accurate prediction.

It's like talking to a wall with you. I think you need to learn the basics of economics first.
Oh, it's economics now? Are you saying IA and MoD don't know what they are talking as they are the ones put out the RFI and DAP.

Once again im asking you to prove your argument using DAP-2020. Clearly, you are incapable of this basic decency. Purposefully deflecting from the topic and blabbering on as you are talking to a wall and expecting no one to question.

Yeah, hope IA will place order for a howitzer undergoing development, which had experienced barrel burst during development trial . People should not get blinded by these so called indigenous maal should get a free run mentality.
The day you stop taking Tax from military for their capital aquisition you can bully military for not going indigenous maal. They are spending money on goods like anyone elese by paying tax,let them have what they want.
Imported weapons are not going to let u win war.

Imported weapons are not going to let u win war.
In 1965,1971,our Siachin operation, Kargil war all we won with imported weapons, do you know the only war we lost officially is 1962 indo Chinese war, the only DM who is worse than st Anthony declined to import NATO weapons before 1962 and we paid the price.

Oh, it's economics now? Are you saying IA and MoD don't know what they are talking as they are the ones put out the RFI and DAP.

Once again im asking you to prove your argument using DAP-2020. Clearly, you are incapable of this basic decency. Purposefully deflecting from the topic and blabbering on as you are talking to a wall and expecting no one to question.

Okay, first learn English, then economics, then step into a defence forum.

The Indian ‘Strategic Partner’ will retain the ownership of the design and technologies for the platform to ensure realisation of ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’.

Let me get you started with the first step:

Okay, first learn English, then economics, then step into a defence forum.

Let me get you started with the first step:
Glad that you have given up.

Looking forward to your daily dose of confident bullshitery.

Remember, DRDO is part of global import tender :ROFLMAO:

We do not operate the K10. At least I haven't seen anything suggesting that.

That'd be rather odd given the K9 and K10 are often packaged together. The K10 is an ammo resupply vehicle. It's kind of an important piece to the K9 artillery system.

Capture.PNG

Maybe we use the good 'ol truck and manual labour instead of a resupply vehicle.

One can only hope not, especially in high altitude areas or operations.

That'd be rather odd given the K9 and K10 are often packaged together. The K10 is an ammo resupply vehicle. It's kind of an important piece to the K9 artillery system.

View attachment 19992

I'm sure the IA would rather have more K9s for the same amount. In case we do have them, it's weird to not have any information at all.

One can only hope not, especially in high altitude areas or operations.

If you're referring to the manual work required, then it's not such a big problem. The IA uses artillery on the PA on a regular basis in mountain terrain and is used to the manual work involved in carrying the shells. M777 is exclusively manual as well.

I'm sure the IA would rather have more K9s for the same amount. In case we do have them, it's weird to not have any information at all.
The speed of reloading reduces dramatically, with the k10. its like a lego piece. they lock in to each other and transfer ammo. more than 10+ shells per minute.

let me check with someone about the k10.

The speed of reloading reduces dramatically, with the k10. its like a lego piece. they lock in to each other and transfer ammo. more than 10+ shells per minute.

let me check with someone about the k10.

Yeah, but I don't think getting a faster reload will help a lot since even the T-90s will need manual reloads after battle.

But if we assume 3 K10s per regiment, then we could be talking about just 15. It could easily slip under media coverage.

If you can fine something, then great, but I think you would be wasting time. I'm sure the IA would prefer one more regiment of K9s over the K10.

The K9 itself doesn't have an autoloader. One is in development.

Yes, please keep reminding people of my HTT-40 predictions, it always puts me in good light. It's not every day that someone makes such an extremely accurate prediction.
Ahem, Economics you say... please go on.... This might get interesting. Accurate about HTT40? is this some freaky Friday thing going on the forum I don't know about . @Ashwin @_Anonymous_ @Sathya @suryakiran

Ahem, Economics you say... please go on.... This might get interesting. Accurate about HTT40? is this some freaky Friday thing going on the forum I don't know about . @Ashwin @_Anonymous_ @Sathya @suryakiran
He is like a teenage kid who puts fingers in his ears and cries in high-pitched noise when he is wrong. Lacks humility to change the point of view when new facts are presented.

Not Listening Friends Tv GIF

Here's a very interesting thread. From post 4 to 26. All posts made nearly a year before the final version of the LCA Mk2 was released to the world.

This is the level of quality I have to deal with.

Definitely read post 58 in the end as well. It comes back full circle.

Post 60 is the funniest. Ah, karma.

@Ginvincible
What do you think?