Status
Not open for further replies.
Amrika NOTAM over Pak airspace.

D4ROf0-W4AEQjSX.jpg

Reactions: LoneWolfSandeep
Have you ever eaten a ginger bread man cookie, I have too, its tasty, kids like to bite the head off first. I don't know what I am talking about, if you were smart enough, and have enough baking skill, you would know the answer to your question has been answered 20+ times over. Now why does all those treats remind me of EID, must be my hungry stomach.
Baba effect everywhere

What the.............:eek:
Army to deploy fleet of hovercraft along Pakistan border at Rann of Kutch

1555429382248.png

Army Chief General Bipin Rawat said on Monday that Army will deploy a fleet of hovercrafts at Rann of Kutch for guarding the international border with Pakistan.
The India Coast Guard and the Army were cleared to buy around 12 hovercrafts for surveillance in marshy and marine areas in the Gujarat border.

The whole rise of right wing in EU was caused by manipulation by Russia and US to prevent a EU superpower from rising. Russia because they wanted to bring EU out of US control, US because they wanted to prevent EU from being stronger than them. The manipulation was done by bombing the middle east (I'm not saying they bombed middle east with sole this purpose, there are multiple interest always) and directing the refugees to EU which results in rise of Ultra-Right Wing Factions which calls for dismantling the EU and more soverignity for state.

Anything can be accomplished. It just takes time and planning.
Lemme ask you one question. Pick which of the following is easier and can be accomplished.
You want to make 50% + people of UK and Germany buy a particular brand of meat products.

You want to make 50% + people of Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra and Kerala buy a particular brand of meat products.

Lets see just making people aware of your product or just hear your ads and by extension propaganda.
If you run an internet campaign you will be able to hit 10-20% of UK and German population. Include TV, it goes to 60-70% very fast. Include news paper and road shows it 75-80%. Promote it by celebrities it goes to 80-85%. All of this can be done in few weeks.

Try this in UP, Maharashtra and Kerala. You will never achieve any total number more than 40-50% even if you run your campaign for 2-3 years.

Now lets talk about conversion :

1. UK and Germany : Almost entire population eats meat. If you offer price advantage, or free trail, almost all of those whom you reach out will atleast give it a try. About 10-20% of population will stick to your product after 2-3 years.

2. India and states that I mentioned? : Its unknown how many of Indians are Pure Veg/ Eggitarian/ Closet Non-Veg Eaters (yes this is one type)/ Eat meat on few festivals/Eat meat only with alcoholic beverages ETC ETC ETC. It is extremely hard to find your 'target group' and to stick to them. I don't think you can predict how many will you convert and it will be really small.

Now how do I know this. This was exactly one case study of which I was a part of. The company was a major US FMCG retailer. They gave up! And yes, businesses are way way way more motivated than CIA/KBG etc can EVER hope to be. Even put together! At the end of the day they are just government workers. They have massive budgets (even that is debateable when you compare to movers and shakers of US businesses).

Oh one last thing. In US, there tend of be 'republican' and 'democrat' houses and families. There are few swing voters. In India every damn family and voter is a swing voter. They keep changing from one leader to another and they do it till the end date. Last, lets not even go to the caste dynamics. It too big and too complicated for even the like of Indian political houses to crack effectively. And yes, they have best people on the job for this.

In nut shell, opinion forming and that too sustained one is hard to do in India. Very Very hard. We are too diverse, too whimsical and too hypocrite to be influenced on a sustained fashion for a political maneuver. And no, there are thing which are NOT possible. Even if you throw the entire 100 years of GDP of US and Russia combined. Conspiracies are hard to pull off.

Oh BTW, Pakistan didn't even figure in this narrative for a reason. It does not exist in this playground. ISI cann't even compete with Canadian-Tier's market department for opinion making budget and capabilities.

Last edited:
One account is posting US Embassy evacuated, Portuguese embassy officials running back to home. Twitter is lit :eek:
There was a flight of C-17s from Afghanistan to Islamabad today. Maybe it came to remove the secret stuff from US and other allies embassies.
BTW, which are these tweeter handles which are announcing it? can you post some here?

Reactions: Star Wars
There was a flight of C-17s from Afghanistan to Islamabad today. Maybe it came to remove the secret stuff from US and other allies embassies.
BTW, which are these tweeter handles which are announcing it? can you post some here?
He is a Pakistani supporter and a pretty delusional one who think PA shifted LOC towards India, didn't want to give him any following search themystic.

• Agree
Reactions: vstol Jockey

Here's the deal, a lot of us Know that pseudo name "Ind4Ever" from a Pakistani forum. Used to be a fairly regular poster there, before getting banned.

In all those years he never stood out as someone with an inside scoop of news related to IA/IAF. In fact, he was an utterly unremarkable poster, no better and no worse than other enthusiasts.

How, if and since when did he become privy to such in depth information as he claims and posts on his Twitter feed?

So many questions, so few answers

Here's the deal, a lot of us Know that pseudo name "Ind4Ever" from a Pakistani forum. Used to be a fairly regular poster there, before getting banned.

In all those years he never stood out as someone with an inside scoop of news related to IA/IAF. In fact, he was an utterly unremarkable poster, no better and no worse than other enthusiasts.

How, if and since when did he become privy to such in depth information as he claims and posts on his Twitter feed?

So many questions, so few answers

I don't know him. But are you sure it's necessarily the same guy? "Ind4Ever" seems like a fairly generic username to be honest.

To be honest, the bigger news to non-defence folks was "Supreme court accept documents that modi was trying to stop". We have a bias on this forum, we take defence news a bit more seriously. Non-defence folks are more concerned about "Scam" angle of the things. Who took how much bribe.

I will apply this test to Pakistan "Intelligence" efforts. Did Pakistan do something new? Nope! Pakistan regularly understates Indian defence achievements. Remember A-Sat test? PDF and the regular yahoos were saying India failed on 12th Feb. Its a wild theory. This time they again dug up some stupid article. Only it was near election time and our media picked it up for TRP. Folks we have a billion problems lets not start seeing shapes in tea leaves.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Nikhil and Gautam
To be honest, the bigger news to non-defence folks was "Supreme court accept documents that modi was trying to stop". We have a bias on this forum, we take defence news a bit more seriously. Non-defence folks are more concerned about "Scam" angle of the things. Who took how much bribe.
Those documents even if used as evidence bring no harm to the deal. Nothing will come off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.