Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to 'deal' with India, you can 'deal' with Indians directly. We sell everything under the sun. For a price, you can derail any project in India. There are Indian touts ready to sell India cheap. You don't need ISI etc.

I am strictly talking in terms of intelligence warfare wrt to ISI's influence on Indian political system and you are taking things to somewhere else, giving free escape to ISI.

I will not put down my money on it sir, it seems like Asians and Africans have infinite tolerance to poverty, wont be surprised if Pakistanis can remain like this for the eternity.
Poverty is relative. The problem isn't poverty but equality -- after all, if everyone is poor, then nobody is; and likewise if everybody is rich, then nobody is.

It's when you have very large inequalities -- extremely rich people living next to extremely poor people -- that things become explosive.

Now seems Baba has decided to get his story in line too and clarify no capture of territory in order not to become ISPR.

1.PNG

A Billion dollar deal if it is delayed it's not due to Babus but Politicians. The foreign intelligence is always waiting for an opportunity to corrupt politicians and babus and later blackmail them;) and would in return hurt Indian procurement.
I beg to differ.

Defence ministry admits to floundering ‘Make in India’, crippling delays in arms procurement - Times of India

It takes around 120 weeks on an average to clear files after a tender or RFP (request for proposal) is finalised, which is six times the laid-down norm by the MoD in 2016. In one particularcase, it took almost eight years for this to happen. Similarly, the contract negotiation committee (CNC) stage witnesses delays about 10 times more than what is allowed.

It does not mean that Indian politicians are squeaky clean. No no no no, not at all. That said, indian bureaucracy is a massive collection of rent-seekers. These paper and pencil pushers are good for nothing highly paid and largely privileged class with no aim in doing anything. Interestingly, this behaviour transcends political parties/government and administrations. It cann't be ONLY politicians.

My other argument is even simpler. In all other aspects of Indian executive and departments: PwD, erstwhile DoT not BSNL etc the same behaviour is observed, Food Corporation (Corruption?) of India Ltd. I was once researching the most fundamental aspect to agriculture supply chain in India: Produce Distribution. It starts from farms and goes via twisted pathways of ACMPs and corrupt mundis and wholesellers (who add nothing to the value) and retailers and finally into your home. The entire system seems to be designed around to waste maximum produce. Policy execution are delayed by decades! Why should I expect anything different in defense then?

Its the same shit folks! And no, I refuse that entire beaurcracy in every aspect of India is infiltrated by ISI/CIA/KGB/MI6. We are in deep shit, but its highly likely that no one took a dump on us. We never bothered to clear our own shit.

No matter whatever their choice was, my point is Pakistan can influence Politics in kashmir and in India..
Let me narrate a small incidence which happened in front of me. I used to live in a certain part of Pune -- near Vimaan Nagar for sometime. It is a localized Muslim cluster of families. We had a monkey problem. Monkey used to come and cause ruckus in the entire neighbour hood, ofcourse no just muslim homes but one Muslim family poisoned a monkey. It became a massive issue: owing to religious sentimentalities. To be honest : I hate harming animals but then thats just me. To the point, that it became an election issue in that locality. Votes were decided on that issue. The upshot is, elections are that hard to control in India and are that unpredictable. Political parties have a real hard time manipulating it, so how come ISI can influence it that too on the pan-India scope? Our elections are hyper-local. We are very hypocritical bunch -- all of us Indians and we change our votes, ideologies according to our needs very easily. ISI worth their salt cann't do shit here in this particular domain. All their effort will become a noise in the plethora of Monkeys, potholes, farm animal issues, susidies and the whole nine yard. I know one branch family of mine in Hyderabad campaigned for Owaisis but voted for BJP. Yes, we are this dishonest : all of us.

I do agree it can hold sway in some parts of Kashmir but pan-India? Forget it! Our monkeys have more power than whole of ISI put together.

So npw we are openly challenging them and doing a psyops of highest order. We are telling them the date in advance and delivering. isko kahtay hain, "Kah kar maarna".

Reactions: anant_s
some thing came too close for comfort on the IB I Suppose... this entire area is highly tankable
I do hope our forum members can see through the obvious message I posted & not react to it as a sentence as a whole, ignoring the real content. Here spelling out what I earlier mentioned.

"Emergency procurement" http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2019/04/army-set-to-get-its-first-consignment.html
"spike" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spike_(ATGM)

Now reread my post again "Well Well Well!!!! Emergency procurement in play, now that's a spike in Border activity"
Now read Baba post on - Charwa Sector for context, guess nothing better than live testing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.