Not open for further replies.
@Falcon

Pakistan will Do what ever it wants
And when ever it wants , and Everything is
A target for them

They Cannot be Reasoned with or made to feel Guilty

We can be absolutely sure of their Evilness

We have only One Leverage ie Military Retaliation
YOu tried it, got humiliated and you are welcome to try again..
Nothing gives us more adreneline rush than a war with India.

The thing is very simple

Pakistan considers the Feb 26 - 27 engagement as equal - equal

Now they are under no obligation to act
Against Terrorists

The only thing that they are afraid of is FATF
And UN sanction on Masood Azhar

I shall make them three points:

1. No. It considers it a win. It struck back at India in whatever way it wanted, shot down 1 Mig-21 (and there is no confirmation of F-16 being destroyed till you get wreckage and/or confirmation from third parties), captured one IAF Pilot and handed him over immediately, precisely adopting the same policy that GoI did, not acting as if the contact was a War. Merely defensive.

2. They were never under any obligation to act. What did your military strike achieve? Merely brought about an international pressure that was not there earlier. That is it. So, that shall matter for some time.

3. They are scared on that aspect. No two views there.

The truth is that Pakistan has always shown us the path to escalation and how to defeat them. BUT we always decided not to walk that that path. Now we have a Govt which wants to go down that path. 27th engagement is what PAF in particular and Pakistan overall will rue for generation if they have anymore generations. They have now given us the license to Kill. 007 is what is the new code word of every IAF pilot.

yes, but in a room that has an intelligent man and a moron, the intelligent one should govern- not get into a suicide match with the moron no matter how much he provokes you.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
Even if you exercise a military option like IAF strike, you will lose lives. If you undertake a full fledged war, you will still lose lives Point?

Point is to silence them once and for all, Impose an economic war on them. Take away their exports. Help friendly countries like Bangladesh replace the main Pakistani exports. Once u manage to destroy the Pakistan's backbone, the rest will solve itself. Without the PA. They will be too busy killing each other than focusing on India.

I have to disagree here, IF Pakistanis had accepted the fate of their F-16's and its pilots. We would not have lost the perception war, no matter what they tried to peddle in the media. The Death of their pilots would have equated everything. No amount of drama would have changed it.

The Difference here is that India is not willing to forget its pilots and its heroes. While Pakistan is willing to bury its own heroes to get a one up on Propaganda. I would prefer loosing a 1000PR battles over such crude behaviour on their own people.

You can hold that view, I have no issues. Leave aside the hoopla, be very clear that GPS enabled/LGBs rarely miss, even if 'jettisoned' in a hurry .... have you found unexploded ordnance? Has any ordnance struck Indian targets? You may want to think that one.

That does not mean Indian ordnance has not struck, mind you.

• Agree
Reactions: Star Wars
The Govt was being challenged to act
By the opposition

Is that what the role of Government in India is? To listen to a 50 odd year old delinquent's rants and respond to that? Or is it to remain focused on what it's role is?

So they acted and then took all the credit

They did not act and they can not take credit. Credit is always the forces' and the governments. Not a party's.

Armed forces are only looking at Revenge
After Feb 14

Armed Forces don't take revenge. What are we, a bunch of gangsters?

Politics cannot be avoided ,

Does not need to be the mainstream of focus in every second either. When you are facing external challenges. Amit Shah started it, I am very sure of my facts. And he started it to start precisely the divisive discourse, as a strategy. Learn to look through. That is what I have always done, make sense of raw data.

26/ 11 is a Huge blot on India

As also your biggest diplomatic victory, never forget that.

Every action now will be Relative to the
In Action of 26/ 11

Only for you on Defence Forum. On street, it is freebies, free food, money, liquor and no work all pay. Be very sure of that too.

Last edited:
Let me tell you that the self restraint of 27th is being debated in highest echelons of powers that be in India. The ROE for 27th have come under lot of fire and now it is clear that we will fire back using our best AAMs even on PAF aircraft flying within Pak Airspace. Now there will be no holding back. We will shoot these *censored*s the moment they set course towards LOC/International border. Su-30MKI guys have not liked being called sissies in the battle when a Mig-21 became the show stopper.

Doubt that.

Forex reserves soar past USD 400 bn-mark again

Mumbai, Mar 8 () The country's foreign exchange reserves increased by USD 2.599 billion in the week to March 1 to reclaim the USD 400 billion-mark, RBI data showed.

The forex reserves stood at USD 401.776 billion in the reporting week.

Forex reserves soar past USD 400 bn-mark again - Times of India

Off topic

But once they ingressed into our territory, all our actions become defensive right?

yes. that was what ROE was about, but personal kills overrode that, and the game plan took a hit. no surprises there, when you see the posts here being made after almost 60% of information I have clearly and openly laid out ... which still eludes people.

It is not a ratified constitution. And so not a supreme court we created for ourselves.

So, ratification through? Referendum?

TOINS ? I beg your pardon, I have never heard of it before. If you would be so kind to post a link I would be grateful.

Sorry, was going through each post since Page 166 and replying.

India, Pakistan should turn the page, convert crisis into opportunity: China - Times of India

yes. that was what ROE was about, but personal kills overrode that, and the game plan took a hit. no surprises there, when you see the posts here being made after almost 60% of information I have clearly and openly laid out ... which still eludes people.
What about Pakistani fighters operating within their side of LOC when they're raining munition into the Indian region (aon a military brigade HQ)
Offensive actions taken by PAF jets even from their side of LOC should/must trigger immediate retaliation!

yes, but in a room that has an intelligent man and a moron, the intelligent one should govern- not get into a suicide match with the moron no matter how much he provokes you.

Exactly. The present dispensation spends more time downing RaGa and Kejriwal that their achievements are put if background as narrative becomes of screams, abuses and counter abuses. That is precisely what opposition wants, the great work being done by GoI ignored and people being fooled on a daily basis. And BJP loves playing the same, being the idiots that they generally are.

Point is to silence them once and for all, Impose an economic war on them. Take away their exports. Help friendly countries like Bangladesh replace the main Pakistani exports. Once u manage to destroy the Pakistan's backbone, the rest will solve itself. Without the PA. They will be too busy killing each other than focusing on India.

General idea is what I wrote an opinion on the other day. But silence them once for all ..... hmm... how do you do that?

General idea is what I wrote an opinion on the other day. But silence them once for all ..... hmm... how do you do that?

The Military I mean, you destroy the Military and the ISI. The people cease to become a threat. They will be too busy killing their own people to be too bothered about us. Without the military, and a broken/non existant govt. We will be able to bomb/ or do what ever we wish to terror camps at will.

Doubt that.
I am sure about it. The so called poem by IAF today is a clear indication of it. One of my relatives who was an Instructor in IMA and also a DS in the house of OWLS is now commanding an armoured regiment in deserts of Rajasthan. I do have lot of Info but can't post. God willing, in next 6-8 years, at least two Chiefs will be from my bloodline.

@Falcon. You say a Million things
But you never make sense

You simply go around in Circles
Beating around the Bush

If you think that this problem will be solved
Without using military force
Then you are badly mistaken

And you dont understand the Pakistani psyche

I am sure about it. The so called poem by IAF today is a clear indication of it. One of my relatives who was an Instructor in IMA and also a DS in the house of OWLS is now commanding an armoured regiment in deserts of Rajasthan. I do have lot of Info but can't post. God willing, in next 6-8 years, at least two Chiefs will be from my bloodline.
Just one question which I asked earlier also about war in the short run and you said yes this time it will be different...now after the events of past one week again asking, have we descalated or there is a strategic pause which will allow us to regroup and hit hard once again. Has interenational community taken given their word about our enemies future behaviour and we are watching? Thanks

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Status
Not open for further replies.