Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya they tried to bomb our installations, still we didnt escalate... To much love for peace...i am afraid that like muhammad gauri, One day pakistan will be able to acheive their objective...

Nope- no point is retaliating until the elections are complete. Too close to elections right now.

actually they can show the wreckage of the second plane. @safriz why didn't you do that if it's not an F 16.

Probably the plane got burnt and melted inside a volcano inside PoK. If an israeli pilot can fly an IAF plane to defend India, there sure can be a volcano in PoK! It all makes sense now.

🙄 So whats point of retaliating after elections.Elections will end after 3 months.

There is a post "Vstol" has made on how June July time is the perfect time for a full fledged war. Either way, looking at the larger picture, deals between different NSA's. Global agreement on terrorism. China's silence. I do feel we are moving towards something. Chinese are afraid that JeM might target CPEC if they fall out of repute with the govt. Not to mention, they are also worried that if Americans leave Afghanistan, then some of the terrorists might end up in Uigher provinces

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
There is a post "Vstol" has made on how June July time is the perfect time for a full fledged war. Either way, looking at the larger picture, deals between different NSA's. Global agreement on terrorism. China's silence. I do feel we are moving towards something. Chinese are afraid that JeM might target CPEC if they fall out of repute with the govt. Not to mention, they are also worried that if Americans leave Afghanistan, then some of the terrorists might end up in Uigher provinces
U cant attack Pakistan without any reason....

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
U cant attack Pakistan without any reason....

Its Pakistan, To be brutally honest. I don't think the world care anymore. All we have to do is launch an pre-emptive airstrike on a terror camp claiming, "we had inputs of possible terror attacks". Rest will take care of itself. We already have global support on the war on terror. We have complete control of when to attack without any global repercussions.

Its Pakistan, To be brutally honest. I don't think the world care anymore. All we have to do is launch an pre-emptive airstrike on a terror camp claiming, "we had inputs of possible terror attacks". Rest will take care of itself. We already have global support on the war on terror. We have complete control of when to attack without any global repercussions.
We shall bring democracy to Pakistan...InshaShiva....

And we know that they still have over 22 such camps inside Pakistan. We can now escalate the day we want and finish them off. Let us see hiow much can they sustain? @Falcon, very rightly stated about imposing a cost and we need to do just that. Strike them every now and than and keep their economy on tenterhooks. Let them first collapse economically, after that we can move in to clean up the mess.

And we know that they still have over 22 such camps inside Pakistan. We can now escalate the day we want and finish them off. Let us see hiow much can they sustain? @Falcon, very rightly stated about imposing a cost and we need to do just that. Strike them every now and than and keep their economy on tenterhooks. Let them first collapse economically, after that we can move in to clean up the mess.

There seems to be a much larger game at work here. I believe the entire thing is related to the Afghanistan Withdrawal by US Forces.
Diplomatically, Pakistan has already faced complete isolation. Even the Chinese will find it hard to defend Pakistan Publically(Everything will be much clearer on 13th). I honestly would not be surprised if the country even lasts until the next General elections in 2024. Contrary to popular belief, Modi's Pakistan policy has been consistent. Which is to gradually attack the Pak economy from several fronts. Even if that means assisting Bangladesh improve its exports. That is the reason Pak has been desperate to over throw Modi.

Should have done it before Imran went for borrowing world tour ...

Some might have hesitated to help them..

There seems to be a much larger game at work here. I believe the entire thing is related to the Afghanistan Withdrawal by US Forces.
Diplomatically, Pakistan has already faced complete isolation. Even the Chinese will find it hard to defend Pakistan Publically(Everything will be much clearer on 13th). I honestly would not be surprised if the country even lasts until the next General elections in 2024. Contrary to popular belief, Modi's Pakistan policy has been consistent. Which is to gradually attack the Pak economy from several fronts. Even if that means assisting Bangladesh improve its exports. That is the reason Pak has been desperate to over throw Modi.
Long back in 1996, just after leaving IN, I had gone for training to Germany with Lufthansa for Boeing B737. My Instructor their was very anti-British. he told me that wherever British have gone, they have left poverty, English and right hand drive behind. Same is the case with USA. Whereever they have gone, they have left the place in total disarray and in a worst condition than what it was before they went in. I have a feeling that US wants us to sort out Pakistan and thru that Taliban before they leave Afghanistan. Things are going to turn pretty bad for Pakistan in next few months and all the hullabullo about Taliban talks will die down completely.

Long back in 1996, just after leaving IN, I had gone for training to Germany with Lufthansa for Boeing B737. My Instructor their was very anti-British. he told me that wherever British have gone, they have left poverty, English and right hand drive behind. Same is the case with USA. Whereever they have gone, they have left the place in total disarray and in a worst condition than what it was before they went in. I have a feeling that US wants us to sort out Pakistan and thru that Taliban before they leave Afghanistan. Things are going to turn pretty bad for Pakistan in next few months and all the hullabullo about Taliban talks will die down completely.
this will all come to nought if Modi doesn't get re-elected

Friends.... This is a beautiful thread with the best quality discussion across forums on this topic..... Let us not degrade the quality.....

I happened to be reading this thread offline, and for a second, I thought I am reading a thread in PDF. The level that suddenly crept in from Pages 166 onwards ....!

Now will address the fanoboy posts one by one. Sigh!

you are not welcome here

This is Manu puby Description of events

Pakistan broke LoC rules; India went by book

NEW DELHI: When the Pakistan Air Force used American-supplied Amraam (advanced medium-range air-to-air missile) in the Nowshera sector, it violated rules of engagement as the missiles were used for first strike, giving F16s a temporary advantage, forcing defending Indian Air Force fighters to take evasive action.

The subsequent shooting down of an F16 by Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman is being defined as a defensive action after his MiG21 was targeted and at least three more Amraam ..

defined as a defensive action after his MiG21 was targeted and at least three more Amraams locked in Su30MKIs deployed to thwart the air intrusion. As more details of the February 27 aerial battle emerges, it is clear that PAF fired at Indian jets first and one F16 of its strike package of three fighters that had intruded went down after a brief aerial duel within visual range. The standing rules of engagement — and they applied on the morning of February 27 as India had declared that its air strikes at Balakot the previous day was a non-military action against terrorists — do not permit fighter jets to fire across LoC. The use of force is permitted only in case of an air intrusion or if fired upon.

PAF took advantage of Amraam, with a set of F16s firing at Indian targets from across LoC, at a distance of over 50 km. The other set, which intruded into Nowshera was thwarted by the MiG21s scrambled from Srinagar, with Varthaman managing to bring one down with a short-range R73 missile. “Used in the first strike role from across the LoC, Amraam would have been a surprise factor, given the standoff range it has,” said veteran fighter pilot during Kargil, Sameer joshi

While Su30MKIs with their R77 missiles were capable of targeting the F16s — they are believed to have also locked their radars into the enemy — the surprise first strike took them temporarily off target as they took emergency countermeasures. In the subsequent minutes when the Indian jets moved back into position, the F16s retreated but not before one of them was shot down.

“Whoever shoots first has the advantage. But it is commendable that the MiG21 still managed to target lock the technologically superior F16 while under attack,” a military source said. If Rafale fighter jets were operational, it could have been a game changer, given the Meteor long-range air-to-air missile that it is armed with.

Considered as the most potent air-toair missile in the world, the Meteor has a range of over 100 km that would have outclassed the Amraams and possibly deterred the offending F16s from shooting first. The S400 air defence system, expected to be delivered by next year, would also have kept Pakistani fighter jets at bay. With a range of over 400 km, S400 would be capable of taking down Pakistani fighter jets deep within its territory, in case restrictions on the rules of engagement had been lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.