Status
Not open for further replies.
71 stories and rumors of pakistani troops in yemen.you guys are running fake news on every single channel.you need to prove yourself because you have fought many wars and i am talking about other wars as well.if you are so sure then what is stopping you from crossing border?

you attacked us,we attacked you in broad daylight.if you attack again,we will attack again.actually if we realize that you are going to attack,we will again attack first,just like old days.

good to know that you are having sleepless nights, thats what happens when you put a false bravado.
whats new in it ? they call ppl like ghori, ghazni..etc who murdered , raped, looted them as saviors now add chinese to that list.

good to know that you are having sleepless nights, thats what happens when you put a false bravado.

whats new in it ? they call ppl like ghori, ghazni..etc who murdered , raped, looted them as saviors now add chinese to that list.
I know you are scared of f-16. Actually you guys are scared since the induction of these jets.hahaha you call it f Sola.lol

I have been saying this from day one. Whole India have been facing threats and strikes past 7 decades more than million have died due to all this and all the attention is towards London and what for some stupid knife assault? Go to mainpuri every day there is one.
Bl**dy Firangs! India should literaly stop appeasing and do action. What could they do to Iran or NoKo? Nothing and leaders in our country think they will threat 130 crore? Yaar hadh ho gayi.

By now Pakistan should have been begging or evacuating POK if they are not this means they can hold India back and this is a slap on the face of 130 crore Indians.

We have been cut off from central Asia and China has built it's way to Indian ocean through Pakistan. what the hell? This is not the time to talk, the day Modi steps down and India gets some other NSA, Pakistan will hit India back with great force and India will not be able to do anything because confidence level will be down and their will be high.

Remember this post it's now or never. Just get ready for anything, economy is already going down what worse can happen this is the time prepare the citizens!
Are you suggesting a war? This gateway,I mean cpec is a peaceful project.no military action or anything like that.they wanted a route and we give them.they asked you to join but you didn't.i think if you want war,you should start.we are also fed up of this daily drama.loc hot each day.one final war is the only solution because during modi era,there will be no dialogues.i don't understand what is real intention.all these new weapons like s-400, rafale,Spike atgms,new data links,comms systems,jammers,are they for war or for domestic Audience? See when we decided,we attacked.history proved it.now your government is running a campaign that it will attack pakistan but when? I am sick and tired of heated discussions.

Are you suggesting a war? This gateway,I mean cpec is a peaceful project.no military action or anything like that.they wanted a route and we give them.they asked you to join but you didn't.i think if you want war,you should start.we are also fed up of this daily drama.loc hot each day.one final war is the only solution because during modi era,there will be no dialogues.i don't understand what is real intention.all these new weapons like s-400, rafale,Spike atgms,new data links,comms systems,jammers,are they for war or for domestic Audience? See when we decided,we attacked.history proved it.now your government is running a campaign that it will attack pakistan but when? I am sick and tired of heated discussions.

Sorry you need to wait for more, we love to eat "well cooked" food.

@Arsalan123 we are not suggesting a war, don't need it. All we need is one wrong move, covert or overt, it doesn't matter. And the state of Pakistan will realize what it's jernails have not been telling you - the awam!!
I think you need to change your opinion asap. There are no sane Pakistanis. You can either be sane or a Pakistani/Jihadist.
Oops, mishtake saar!!

Guys...... Avoid personal discussions.... or stop getting personal......

Let us keep the discussion level high..... banters can be taken to chitchat thread.....

@Mods - Can we lock this thread till there is something worthwhile to add to it?

We can keep a separate thread for LoC skirmishes. From the larger standoff perspective things are pretty cold as of now.

The smartness is in winning a war without firing a single bullet.........So there are little chance of any major skirmishes for few months....

This game is bigger and probably a bit away from what we are thinking...... So what ever we do has a purpose.... Be it the exercise, be it SFC firing a missile......

@Mods - Can we lock this thread till there is something worthwhile to add to it?

We can keep a separate thread for LoC skirmishes. From the larger standoff perspective things are pretty cold as of now.
It will die down by month end.....

See when we decided,we attacked.history proved it.now your government is running a campaign that it will attack pakistan but when?
This is not emotional post..... But then I should bring to your attention....

1965: Yes Pak attacked...... How? OP Gibralter.... Result? Ended up defending Lahore.... and Thank India you celebrate a public holiday every year, without knowing for what
1971 : Yes Pak attacked......How? PAF bombed FABs of IAF.... Result? Bangladesh celebrate their public holiday every year....

1999: Yes Pak attacked.....How? By occupying vacated posts.... Results? Uncle sam helped you from the second biggest embarrassment for your army.......Sorry No holiday, Reason it was July 4th a public holiday for uncle sam and NS had to meet Clinton to beg for mercy from bofors, mirages and Indian armor forces......

But yes there are other warfare which Pak has used on india successfully....26/11, Bombay blasts....Pune bakery, Pathankot, Uri and pulwama to name few......They are called terrorism in normal world, but ISI thinks that's the best tool they have.... I must say Pak is good at that.. . And Congratulations

Guys...... Avoid personal discussions.... or stop getting personal......

Let us keep the discussion level high..... banters can be taken to chitchat thread.....
Saar, agreed. But when I see double speak from a person who is clearly here to further propoganda, or rather taqqiya, it becomes imperative to counter it. If that means deduction of posts, or worse, so be it.

Praveen Swami (@praveenswami) Tweeted:
Exclusive: Lashkar chief Hafiz Saeed's son Talha escapes assassination attempt, I report in @Firstpost Exclusive: Lashkar chief Hafiz Saeed's son Talha escapes assassination attempt; organisation suspects India's RAW - Firstpost ( )
He must have been target of the bombing in Lahore. Most likely Conducted by RAW. Every unfortunate that this *censored* survived this.

I agree there should a General Indo-Pakistan Stand-off Thread and 2019 LOC Skrimish Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.