Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these pictures are not time sensitive right? They are simply there for purchase and can be done so at any time.

So give it some time and see what develops/is released in the short and mid term. Someone might even purchase and release this source's pictures at some point too.

You hedge bet lot better that way.

Those that cannot be convinced by any evidence to show a strike...will remain so whatever comes their way. So there is really no need to rush for this I feel.
Agreed.

Okay folks.

I can buy satellite images of the area which was covered. My resolution will be higher than that of Reuter's one. Planet labs had resolution of 72cm. I will get 50.

1)
Catalog Id: DS_PHR1A_201902270607106_FR1_PX_E073N34_0412_00596
PHR1A 2019-02-27
Res: 50cm Cloud: 0% Off-Nadir: 27.59° AOI: 25km²

2)
Catalog Id: 103001008D27B800
WV02 2019-02-27
Res: 49.89cm Cloud: 0% Off-Nadir: 16.22° AOI: 25km²

3)
Catalog Id: DS_PHR1B_201811160559299_FR1_PX_E073N34_0410_01804
PHR1B 2018-11-16
Res: 50cm Cloud: 0% Off-Nadir: 7.32° AOI: 25km²

4)
Catalog Id: 103001007D9D4500
WV02 2018-04-25
Res: 54.79cm Cloud: 0% Off-Nadir: 24° AOI: 25km²

Here are the prices :

Pleaides from 27Feb2019: $312.50 USD
Pleiades from 16Nov2018: $312.50 USD
WV2 from 27Feb2019: $687.50 USD
WV2 from 25April2018: $437.50 USD

My biggest dilemma is this: Should I buy these images and prove or doubt the attack or I just donate the money to our martyrs. The money involved is not insignificant. @Falcon @vstol Jockey @Nilgiri @nair @BlackOpsIndia What do you guys think. I have pondered on it for sometime and I believe a second opinion will be useful.
Patchwork would have been done on the buildings by now. Its been 10 days. It would be sanitized by now. I would use it some other way.

Patchwork would have been done on the buildings by now. Its been 10 days. It would be sanitized by now. I would use it some other way.

Yeah but these pics apparently date to 27th Feb. That would be about 1 day of sanitizing, stuff could show up on it.

Reactions: Dagger

Listen to the background audio

Degenerates of the 1st order

It is why splitting into two was not enough. Should have gone all the way in 1971...and split into 4 - 5 pieces at least (and Indian military occupation like was done to Germany and Japan by Allies).

When you split into two only, you only create greater long term animosity (in a cocooned buffer) in the remaining rump-state....because they have grown up looking at their fauj's bluff be called and then surrender and be humiliated. So they have nothing but axe to grind at first opportunity.

Then major ball was dropped in the 80s when brasstacks should have been pushed to natural conclusion again (before nuclear card could be brandished).

Don't forget that our JF-17 and F-16 cost 4 thousand USD per hour of flight, but your SU-30 cost 15k and rafale will cost upwards of 20k per hour of flight. So there are financial implications on your side too.
Now don't tell me you are too rich to bother. I been to your country multiple times and know the reality.

We make most of our stuff to support our fleet at home. You have to rely on imports to keep supporting your air force.

It is why splitting into two was not enough. Should have gone all the way in 1971...and split into 4 - 5 pieces at least (and Indian military occupation like was done to Germany and Japan by Allies).

When you split into two only, you only create greater long term animosity (in a cocooned buffer) in the remaining rump-state....because they have grown up looking at their fauj's bluff be called and then surrender and be humiliated. So they have nothing but axe to grind at first opportunity.

Then major ball was dropped in the 80s when brasstacks should have been pushed to natural conclusion again (before nuclear card could be brandished).

Yes, I agree.

The biggest problem is not breaking up Pakistan

The biggest problem is what to do with the 200+ million brainwashed zombies , it is they who collective define the ills of what Pakistan is today.

No solution to that , except a obvious one which will require really big balls on the part of someday to order that.

Maybe take out Punjab out of the equation population and all , rest of Pakistan and it's remaining population will remain subdued for the rest of eternity.

Who knows. One can only dream , given that our leaders and so called intellectuals are such heart bleeds . First we need to clear our own house of the degenerates who play on the miseries of our own people under the guise of so called humanity .

I have seen three videos by Pakistani witnesses claiming multiple parachutes.

Are there more?

@Nilgiri or anyone else, have fanboys on f16 and other fora seen the pics with the GE image (crashed F16) and identified it?

We now have Dy COAS for strategy and information warfare, a little late to the information party I guess. I hope rumors and unconfirmed media reports are now tackled head-on.

Information Warfare Cell, (IW), is present in every formation of the Army. The only change has come with integration of these activities under one head in an overall structure and separating it from Operations. Instead of being sub-grouped under operations, they will be under IW, but still doing the same. Just an administrative re-jig.

Listen to the background audio

Degenerates of the 1st order
Civilians don't follow Geneva convention. Your pilot was carrying a gun and shot at locals, hence the anger.
Our army did follow Geneva convention. He was lucky the Pakistani army was there or the local Kashmiris wouldn't have been kind to an Indian who came to bomb them.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
R-73 seeker near the wreckage.

1552003782486.png

Reactions: Hellfire
Civilians don't follow Geneva convention. Your pilot was carrying a gun and shot at locals, hence the anger.
Our army did follow Geneva convention. He was lucky the Pakistani army was there or the local Kashmiris wouldn't have been kind to an Indian who came to bomb them.

Lying come so easy with you guys

Watch the videos posted by Pakistanis from the site , where they themselves said that the pilot fired in the air.

And do I need to remind what happened to the patrol team who went missing pre Kargil ?
The medical coroner remarked what happened to the bodies could only be done by animals.

Last edited:

Bull.Shit. He shot in the air to warn them off, not at them. And as we later found out, your troops violated the Geneva Convention on multiple occasions; whether it was the videos you took of him and put out, or the torture you subjected him to in custody.

And he was on CAP to intercept F-16's bombing India; he was carrying AAM's for that purpose - even if he had theoretically been on a bombing mission it'd have been on terrorist camps, not civilians, unlike you folks. Last of all, yea, beat him to death like your people did to that mysterious PAF pilot.

When you say "you make" means Mittals, Ambanis and Tatas. All of whom are business entities who make profit.

More like IAF BRD, HAL etc. Private investment in defence is yet to begin in a large scale.

But you didn't get what I said. Since we make most of our stuff at home, we don't have to rely on imports, hence no pressure on our forex.

When you say "you make" means Mittals, Ambanis and Tatas. All of whom are business entities who make profit.
there are also the flipkarts, the olas, the satya nadellas, the sundar pichais..

in fact, I was reading some Pakistani posters in online news sites and all they want to attack our centers of economic growth like Bangalore and Mumbai..

Just couldnt help but notice the difference - India wants to attack your radical madrasas in an attempt so that entire neighborhood can get better, you want to hit our economic centers in an attempt to get India to your level..

there are also the flipkarts, the olas, the satya nadellas, the sundar pichais..

in fact, I was reading some Pakistani posters in online news sites and all they want to attack our centers of economic growth like Bangalore and Mumbai..

Just couldnt help but notice the difference - India wants to attack your radical madrasas in an attempt so that entire neighborhood can get better, you want to hit our economic centers in an attempt to get India to your level..

Yet another reason why every living, breathing Pakee is a legitimate target; and should be treated as such from now on.

So PAF F-16 if they took part in 27th February face off with IAF were carrying 120 km range AIM-120C AMRAAM.
IAF MIG-21 flown by Abhinandan was armed with 30 km range R-73.
So the F-16 could shoot down Indian Mig-21 from 120 km away. But for the mig-21 to shoot down F-16 it had to be within 30 km.
Yet the Pakistani F-16 pilot was so stupid that instead of using his weapon from a safe distance, he felt the need to come with the enemy missile range and get shot down 🤣😂🤣
Doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.