Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

I wonder what European members like @Bon Plan, @Picdelamirand-oil and @BMD have to say about this

I think the situation is dramatic in India whereas it has stabilised in the UK, the number of deaths from COVID in the UK is about 15 a day at the moment which is a very low rate. So the vaccine doses will be better used in India than in the UK.

For some reason I believe NOT pushing for Sputnik V production in India and its approval in Jan was a strategic blunder of proportion similar to defeat of Germany in battle of stalingrad.

For some reason I believe NOT pushing for Sputnik V production in India and its approval in Jan was a strategic blunder of proportion similar to defeat of Germany in battle of stalingrad.

you can't just put vaccine into production. You need lots of testing. Modiji has done due dilligence. You are aware that there is a massive wave in Chile despite high vaccination due to them using chinese vaccine?

I think the situation is dramatic in India whereas it has stabilised in the UK, the number of deaths from COVID in the UK is about 15 a day at the moment which is a very low rate. So the vaccine doses will be better used in India than in the UK.

India's situation is quite exaggerrated at this point if you compare with Europe actually. Although we don't know what the future holds at this point in time, but if the active cases peak within the week, as is expected, then the Covid devastation in Europe will be far worse than in India.

We have a quarter of a million Covid deaths while Europe has a million, and we have half of Europe's population. And this is with the even worse double mutant and triple mutant strains going around in India.

you can't just put vaccine into production. You need lots of testing. Modiji has done due dilligence. You are aware that there is a massive wave in Chile despite high vaccination due to them using chinese vaccine?

Chile's one. Seychelles is joining that club as well.

Chinese vaccine diplomacy going down the drain.

Populatiion of 10 thousand
28 deaths in 15 days due to Covid
Refer to post 4195. My village and neighbor village are not that big, mine one is actually very small comparatively but not only infection rates are high but also deaths. However same is not updated in government data as of now. I don't know other regions ground reality but Corona is swallowing families after families completely in our place. My relative from Allahabad was fighting the village head election from BJP, got infected. Despite fever and cough, didn't visit doctor or test. Kept campaigning. When condition worsened, he tried to get hospital bed. Didn't get any in Allahabad. Moved to Varanasi. In a private clinic got admitted somehow. 50K for oxygen cylinder and approx 35K for that famous or rather infamous medicine pack in black. Barely survived. No support from political superiors.

• Informative
Reactions: _Anonymous_
India's situation is quite exaggerrated at this point if you compare with Europe actually. Although we don't know what the future holds at this point in time, but if the active cases peak within the week, as is expected, then the Covid devastation in Europe will be far worse than in India.

We have a quarter of a million Covid deaths while Europe has a million, and we have half of Europe's population. And this is with the even worse double mutant and triple mutant strains going around in India.
Are our documented numbers believable? By even our population? By now majority of people have seen the devastation and under reporting, lack of testings intentionally all acorss the statues ruled by all political parties.
The vaccine was already tested a lot in South America. It worked remarkably well. At worst, we could have asked DRL to do bridging trials,

Chile's vaccine was Chinese. No wonder. Seychelles too.

Never buy anything designed by Chinese. You will regret.

I hope next is Pakistan. I will be fun to watch Pakistanis running for their lives.
You should be ashamed for thinking like that no matter what, that too in the midst of pandemic.

India's situation is quite exaggerrated at this point if you compare with Europe actually.
Let me put it in this way, we don't know how bad situation is in India. Our positivity rate has been 30%. We should do all the comparison once all of this is behind us. We don't know how bad it is and how worse it will go finally. Devil knows, this virus has been over-delivering on its ability to surprise us.

Although we don't know what the future holds at this point in time, but if the active cases peak within the week, as is expected, then the Covid devastation in Europe will be far worse than in India.
Oh dear! Ever the optimist. :) Thats not a bad thing given the current time.

My only gripe is we won't easily know if the situation has peaked. We are not tracking deaths properly, we are in high positivity region. We need to test 4-8 times more but we are no where close to that. We are basically flying with half closed eyes right now. We will know it only when the number of cases fall dramatically and our positivity rate falls due to rate.

Our recent numbers are not accurate and they are much much further away from reality compared to Europe. Our situation has not yet stablised, lets make all the comparison once we have a stable number. Remember, we are still in up hill phase of this mess and unlike UK, I doubt we will have large scale lockdowns anytime soon.

I don't know if we have seen the last of the variants doing rounds in our cities.

Another dickraa who's bitten off more than he can chew. I'm betting Modi & tem were sitting pretty conjuring up dreams of getting India completely vaccinated by Nov Dec 2021 till the crisis in March unravelled & they discovered Poonawallah the dickraa was talking thru his hat.

• Agree
Reactions: TARGET
You want SinoPharm Vaccine??????? Man! its no good!
You know very well why I felt disgusted not only as an Indian but also as a fellow human being.

Go to Post 4210 and read the last line. That you had wished for pendemic to spread in Pakistan and how much fun that would be for you. No matter what the enmity we might have with them, that's not what any sane person including Indians will wish for. Utterly disgusted.