Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

This is As CLEAR AS IT GETS

Now the government can say that additional casualties happened because
People did not listen

In rural.areas there is No police station for several KMs , how can you enforce it
Secondly what about work in fields and farms , Harvest.season is about to start

Doubt much can be done. One can hope their immune response will keep up.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 413,896 Cases and 18,540 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

This website shows the latest figures
But one detail is worrying

It shows." Critical condition " as 4 percent of all active cases

BUT amongst cases which have been Closed the casualty figure is rising

It was 12 percent a week before and 15 percent now

That means 85 percent cured and 15 percent dead

So this means that people who are
Presently classified as in mild condition suddenly deteriorate and die

Many of the infected die quickly, so they make a greater impression on the statistics. Once time passes, a lot of people will recover and that will become prominent on the statistics. This pandemic is still in the very early stages.

High security biocontainment suits. Pretty scary when medical staff have to get to this point.

IMG_3082.t5e79fec4.m800.x6msIriEH.JPG

IMG_3100.t5e79fec9.m800.xGr4e9DiM.JPG

IMG_3128.t5e79fec5.m800.xNFzWUbio.JPG

IMG_3131.t5e79fec5.m800.xXoBeEK0z.JPG

IMG_3138.t5e79fec5.m800.xxGMrZgrd.JPG

Shows how virulent the Corona strain is. It's adapted very well to bonding with human ACE2 proteins, forming stronger bonds and thus making infections more likely.

High security biocontainment suits. Pretty scary when medical staff have to get to this point.

IMG_3082.t5e79fec4.m800.x6msIriEH.JPG

IMG_3100.t5e79fec9.m800.xGr4e9DiM.JPG

IMG_3128.t5e79fec5.m800.xNFzWUbio.JPG

IMG_3131.t5e79fec5.m800.xXoBeEK0z.JPG

IMG_3138.t5e79fec5.m800.xxGMrZgrd.JPG

Shows how virulent the Corona strain is. It's adapted very well to bonding with human ACE2 proteins, forming stronger bonds and thus making infections more likely.

If the patient's not knocked out, I dunno how long one can stay inside. Seems like Claustrophobic Central.

From what I've understood, the govt screwed up when it came to PPE. Didn't order enough from an early date.

As for masks, it could be a supply chain problem. The govt should find ways to directly transfer equipment to hospitals.

This lockdown has been done because NRIs decided to skip quarantine and have spread the virus everywhere, like that idiot Kanika Kapoor. So I think community transmission started a week ago, so they decided to lockdown the country.

Even 1 person can spread it to thousands in a matter of days.

What I feel is distributor / dealer are selling it to medical shops for more profit than hospitals.

Until the PPE s are available, hospital will be closed. Adding stress to the remaining hospitals especially govt hospitals where they cannot close down, won't have PPE but have to work.. With or without PPE

What I feel is distributor / dealer are selling it to medical shops for more profit than hospitals.

Manufacturers are saying the cost of raw materials has increased by many times hence the rise on cost of the masks.

Until the PPE s are available, hospital will be closed. Adding stress to the remaining hospitals especially govt hospitals where they cannot close down, won't have PPE but have to work.. With or without PPE

I feel this is also currently a supply chain problem, since the number of cases are few and only a small number of people were tested.
For all you non-doctors out there, the first half explains what the virus does. The second half, you already know it by now.

Your childhood was certainly eventful.