Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

I think what he's trying to say is the virus mutation in the Indian strain is very good for us since our miRNA is targeting the virus easily. Basically, the virus came to India to die.

If it turns out to be true, then it's definitely good news.

What about the people who were infected
Abroad

It is said that the Mutation found in Spain is different from China

What about the people who were infected
Abroad

It is said that the Mutation found in Spain is different from China

The paper is talking about the strain that's specific to India. I have no clue about how all this actually works, so no point asking me questions.

How csn anyone be home for 21 days? What about supplies? Essentials?

Personally I have stocked up 1.5 months of food. And I have the means to get more, even if home delivery stops, since I have pretty good access to a local kirana.

The only problem is perishables, like vegetables and fruits.

Worst case is if something happens to the water supply, then we are screwed. But I don't think both water and electric supply will be a problem since the economy itself has shut down.

I think what he's trying to say is the virus mutation in the Indian strain is very good for us since our miRNA is targeting the virus easily. Basically, the virus came to India to die.

If it turns out to be true, then it's definitely good news.

Looks like there are two mutations of the virus. S type and L type - the latter being more aggressive and dangerous. Majority cases in india may be the S - type, with mild or no symptoms.

The origin, transmission and clinical therapies on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak – an update on the status | Military Medical Research | Full Text

On the origin and continuing evolution of SARS-CoV-2

Pls note @safriz

If your pindi boys fall sick & you're tested for Wuhan virus with a Chinese kit only to be treated by a duo of Chinese doc & Pak vet pretending to be a doc, they go to jann'ah minus the hoors.
Its the rapid test that is failing. Its based on antibodies and inaccurate. And to top it all, its made in China. @vstol Jockey Remember, when I mentioned faster cheaper test based on antibodies are not accurate. Thats why IIT-D test kit is not going to be the best bet.

Looks like there are two mutations of the virus. S type and L type - the latter being more aggressive and dangerous. Majority cases in india may be the S - type, with mild or no symptoms.

The origin, transmission and clinical therapies on coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak – an update on the status | Military Medical Research | Full Text

On the origin and continuing evolution of SARS-CoV-2

The Chinese had the S strain, Europe got the more dangerous L strain. I don't know which strain is doing the rounds in India, but the majority of the cases around the world are not the L strain.

My lesson of europe says, just keep 1 or max 2 week of food buffer. There will panic buying for 2-3 days but it will come to normal
grocery stores will remain opened.
Reduce consumption eat more protein like pulses, use ginger, tea. Potato

Here grocery is open and people get the stuff not everything but it does the job. It's okay, you won't get everything in case of crisis.
That's why it's a crisis.

MOST IMPORTANTLY stop panicking.

For our generation it's important to learn these lessons, in case of war this will again happen. So take it as a preparation!
When there is a flood or some other calamity, poor people suffer, let's have some taste of it.

The Chinese had the S strain, Europe got the more dangerous L strain. I don't know which strain is doing the rounds in India, but the majority of the cases around the world are not the L strain.

Even with the L strain here the critical cases are less and have mild effect on youth. The effects last long to 3-5 weeks. That's the difference to my limited knowledge.