Status
Not open for further replies.
Those documents even if used as evidence bring no harm to the deal. Nothing will come off it.
I know, but all the people I know were more aware of those documents than Pakistani pilots training on Rafale. To them those documents and its leak and modi trying to "hide" and supreme court allowing them were a bigger news.

Reactions: vstol Jockey
I don't know him. But are you sure it's necessarily the same guy? "Ind4Ever" seems like a fairly generic username to be honest.

I thought the same. Then Twitter provided the answer. If Ind4Ever is a common name, someone else should have a similar name, but there isn't any anywhere similar to it. Suggests it's generic but unique enough. Plus he tweets a lot, a freaking 30 in last hour. Too much time on hands.

I know pretty weak evidence. Could still be another guy.

But anyways more on topic, I'm still waiting for some credible AJK tweeters to tweet something. They've been quiet for way too long. How long can the internet denial last?

I thought the same. Then Twitter provided the answer. If Ind4Ever is a common name, someone else should have a similar name, but there isn't any anywhere similar to it. Suggests it's generic but unique enough. Plus he tweets a lot, a freaking 30 in last hour. Too much time on hands.

I know pretty weak evidence. Could still be another guy.

But anyways more on topic, I'm still waiting for some credible AJK tweeters to tweet something. They've been quiet for way too long. How long can the internet denial last?

He is pretty much mis/dis information only..
Making him easily unreliable.

Self proclaimed OSint.

He multiples Baba count and tweets..

I believe Soldiers would do what they are best know for to do.. However, economic strangulation of Pakistan can only be the Long term satisfactory solution. The objective is same, and probably the path as well.. However, one need to have clear cut vision or understanding of such strategic events.. Few from the forum have already pointed out earlier.. Its just make the 'nation of Pure' bleed slowly and steadily till they understand what hit them..

• Agree
Reactions: Shajida Khan

This is a tip of an ice berg. Delaying the arms deal , promotion of a particular news is nothing new what ISI has been doing to hurt Indian interest. Stealing the copies of bill by honeytrapping the Indian politicians or putting a particular point to promote pro Islamic policies in India in constitution is a part of the larger conspiracy by Pakistani intelligence.

We Indians on otherhand are not able to inflict similar psywar on Pakistani society because the main hold is with the Military.

• Agree
Reactions: Gautam
It can last a lot more than we thought they can......1 whole month!!!!!.... Gafoora has listed out the "Pakiatani defence experts" to be invited for TV debates.....If anyone need to be added then ISPR will have to give a NOC.... Beat that......These bans have some effects in todays scenario.... Imagine when the response of 27th Feb is unleashed?????

Nope! Pakistan regularly understates Indian defence achievements. Remember A-Sat test? PDF and the regular yahoos were saying India failed on 12th Feb. Its a wild theory. This time they again dug up some stupid article. Only it was near election time and our media picked it up for TRP. Folks we have a billion problems lets not start seeing shapes in tea leaves.

If some one is understating you, then it is actually trying to get more open source info out of it followed by fetching some confidential information. Intelligence never works in straight line of action. They will understate you one side and provoke rest of the world to question the intention of the test showing India as a rule breaker.

Took this from Twitter....

IMG_20190416_235817.jpg

This is a tip of an ice berg. Delaying the arms deal , promotion of a particular news is nothing new what ISI has been doing to hurt Indian interest. Stealing the copies of bill by honey-trapping the Indian politicians or putting a particular point to promote pro Islamic policies in India in constitution is a part of the larger conspiracy by Pakistani intelligence.
Highly doubt that. Why?

Our Delhi Metro project was first conceptualized in 1969. It took several decades and multiple committees to actually clear it. Then its trenches were dug in 90s and left open for many years with work stalled. Finally first small stretch started in 2002. Our beauracray achieved this feat of more than 30 years of delay from concept to small stretch by itself.

BJP/Congress/SP (in alphabetical order) have all mobilised religion based agenda in this country, that too without help from ISI. Indra Gandhi introduced 'Secular' explicitly during emergency. Now do tell me that she was an ISI agent. I mean... I make fun of Zaid Hamid because he thinks everyone is a RAW/Mossad/CIA agent.

Folks I will repeat. We have a billion problems, lets not see patterns in tea leaves.

Yes, ISI is lethal because it is our enemy agency. But lets not make it our "You-know-who". I treat ISI as the same way I treat HIV/AIDS in life. Its a deadly virus and can kill someone. One should follow safe lifestyle choices, be careful of blood transfusion etc. But please..... Dont blame the recent flood in Yamuna, Latur earthquare or global warming on HIV/AIDS.

We Indians on otherhand are not able to inflict similar psywar on Pakistani society because the main hold is with the Military.

Can I play the devil's advocate? Consider the following narrative.

Pakistan J10 procurement was almost final in 2000s. Mushy the man-child even went to china for that but the deal never materialized. It is alledged that RAW got Nawaz Shareef elected and derailed the project. Heck Nawaz shareef has many businesses in Mumbai. Heck RA&W's mechanations are responsible for Pakistan current financial woes and they operated via Nawaz sharief. R&AW even has Nawaz's objectionable photos with all sorts of farm animals. Thats why he accepted Ajmal Kasab is from Pakistan falsely and turth came out later that he held a Aadhar card from UP.

Whats wrong with this narrative? Its very much like yours.

Last edited:
If some one is understating you, then it is actually trying to get more open source info out of it followed by fetching some confidential information. Intelligence never works in straight line of action. They will understate you one side and provoke rest of the world to question the intention of the test showing India as a rule breaker.
Do you seriously believe that world's opinion makers sit in Islamabad or even Beijing? Or heck even in Moscow? If it is then I have a bridge to sell to you, sir.

Our Delhi Metro project was first conceptualized in 1969. It took several decades and multiple committees to actually clear it. Then its trenches were dug in 90s and left open for many years with work stalled. Finally first small stretch started in 2002. Our beauracray achieved this feat of more than 30 years of delay from concept to small stretch by itself.

BJP/Congress/SP (in alphabetical order) have all mobilised religion based agenda in this country, that too without help from ISI.

Folks I will repeat. We have a billion problems, lets not see patterns in tea leaves.

Mention of Delhi metro project is very out of context. Better example would be CPM's adventure and holiday in Nandigram.

Yes, ISI is lethal because it is our enemy agency. But lets not make it our "You-know-who". I treat ISI as the same way I treat HIV/AIDS in life. Its a deadly virus and can kill someone. One should follow safe lifestyle choices, be careful of blood transfusion etc. But please..... Dont blame the recent flood in Yamuna, Latur earthquare or global warming on HIV/AIDS.

Political disturbance In Kashmir is one example of Pakistan influencing elections in India. They increased the momentum of their proxy war and psywar, PDP-BJP alliance went down, opposition started blaming Modi and terror attacks increased, recent one was Pulwama.

Pakistan J10 procurement was almost final in 2000s. Mushy the man-child even went to china for that but the deal never materialized. It is alledged that RAW got Nawaz Shareef elected and derailed the project. Heck Nawaz shareef has many businesses in Mumbai. Heck RA&W's mechanations are responsible for Pakistan current financial woes and they operated via Nawaz sharief. R&AW even has Nawaz's objectionable photos with all sorts of farm animals. Thats why he accepted Ajmal Kasab is from Pakistan falsely and turth came out later that he held a Aadhar card from UP.

Nawaz Shareef was ISI's blued eye to suppress Sindhi nationalism and Urdu speakers. 'The Establishment' brought him into Politics against the Bhuttos. I have no idea if India was able to reach Nawaz or not but ISI's work with Nawaz was over and so that India does not get their hand on him, now he is in jail.

I wouldn't know if India was able to delay Pakistan's procurement of weaponry from China but it happens. Bigger point is, we are a bigger nation and they are merely 200 Million. If such a country is able to inflict political damage and subversion to India then it is a serious situation. There are more potential Jaichands in India than useful idiots in Pakistan.

Simple point is, when you have a huge country as an enemy you create Political turmoil, anarchy, and indiscipline in their society and the country will ruin itself. And Pakistan is exactly doing that to India. Whereas Pakistani society has been prepared by Pakistan to bear turmoils since independence.

Do you seriously believe that world's opinion makers sit in Islamabad or even Beijing? Or heck even in Moscow? If it is then I have a bridge to sell to you, sir.

India is a bigger country and economic rival to many , where as Pakistan is not. Point is any one can hire service from ISI who wants to know and deal with India. They have started selling themsevles as Mafia and this is their business.

Mention of Delhi metro project is very out of context. Better example would be CPM's adventure and holiday in Nandigram.
Of course it is highly relevant. It is to elucidate that our own Babus are capable of delay-dillute-derail-destroy game. In fact that has been our default mode of operation since independence. Just think what was the need of this stupid circus of MMRCA selection and procurement. IAF had a very specific requirement during late 90s or early 2000s : Buy us more Mirages. Thats all! Why did we do this MMRCA bullshit? Because no one in Defense Ministry had BALLs to take up a procurement. It was the time when many scams were coming to fore. AFAIR 2-G scam came out during that time. Everyone and their grandmother was worried to be tarred by the brush of scam. Child-Mohan Singh had a petticoat government and was seeking re-election. Defense ministry Babus didn't want their pensions to go away because of allegations of scam. Congress didn't want another Bofors in their plate. So they went with a circus of a procurement involving so many vendors and so many wierd kinds of beaurocratic rituals. All that was needed was to procure more mirages by ordering french early on to shift their closing Mirage line to India with an enticement of further order of Rafales. But no one had BALLs to do this in india for above mentioned reasons.

It is the same passing the buck pattern seen in civil beaurcracy that is seen in ministry of defence.

Political disturbance In Kashmir is one example of Pakistan influencing elections in India. They increased the momentum of their proxy war and psywar, PDP-BJP alliance went down, opposition started blaming Modi and terror attacks increased, recent one was Pulwama.
If anything, they messed up mightly and gave Modi the adrelien boost he needed. Not just that, they lost their umbrella. I will say, it is a pathetic choice they made.

Nawaz Shareef was ISI's blued eye to suppress Sindhi nationalism and Urdu speakers. 'The Establishment' brought him into Politics against the Bhuttos. I have no idea if India was able to reach Nawaz or not but ISI's work with Nawaz was over and so that India does not get their hand on him, now he is in jail.

I wouldn't know if India was able to delay Pakistan's procurement of weaponry from China but it happens. Bigger point is, we are a bigger nation and they are merely 200 Million. If such a country is able to inflict political damage and subversion to India then it is a serious situation. There are more potential Jaichands in India than useful idiots in Pakistan.

Simple point is, when you have a huge country as an enemy you create Political turmoil, anarchy, and indiscipline in their society and the country will ruin itself. And Pakistan is exactly doing that to India. Whereas Pakistani society has been redied by Pakistan to bear turmoils since independence.
Well, the narrative that I wrote is the one which is often repeated in many Pakistani circles, especially likes of PDF. They believe that after Allah, its RA&W +CIA + MOSSAD holding all power on their country. Again, far from truth.

India is a bigger country and economic rival to many , where as Pakistan is not. Point is any one can hire service from ISI who wants to know and deal with India. They have started selling themsevles as Mafia and this is their business.
If you want to 'deal' with India, you can 'deal' with Indians directly. We sell everything under the sun. For a price, you can derail any project in India. There are Indian touts ready to sell India cheap. You don't need ISI etc.

Last edited:
f course it is highly relevant. It is to elucidate that our own Babus are capable of delay-dillute-derail-destroy game. In fact that has been our default mode of operation since independence. Just think what was the need of this stupid circus of MMRCA selection and procurement. IAF had a very specific requirement during late 90s or early 2000s : Buy us more Mirages. Thats all! Why did we do this MMRCA bullshit? Because no one in Defense Ministry had BALLs to take up a procurement.

A Billion dollar deal if it is delayed it's not due to Babus but Politicians. The foreign intelligence is always waiting for an opportunity to corrupt politicians and babus and later blackmail them ;) and would in return hurt Indian procurement.

Well, the narrative that I wrote is the one which is often repeated in many Pakistani circles, especially likes of PDF. They believe that after Allah, its RA&W +CIA + MOSSAD holding all power on their country.

It's not a narrative , every country is involved for info collection in other. So what if it's happening? They do the same more often especially in India and they not only remain to just info collection they actually sabotage our system and society.

If anything, they messed up mightly and gave Modi the adrelien boost he needed. Not just that, they lost their umbrella. I will say, it is a pathetic choice they made.

No matter whatever their choice was, my point is Pakistan can influence Politics in kashmir and in India..

Status
Not open for further replies.