Unmanned Aerial / Underwater / Ground Vehicles : General Discussions

India has more drones in prototype stage while other cntries are already into battlefield with some decent junk that can drop from sky on enemies.

• Informative
Reactions: Amarante

By the time this comes online hypersonic weapons would be common. Then we'd see extensive testing for mating those systems lasting yrs.

As things stand, this seems to be an 8-10 yrs program. To think the same ADE is tasked with developing Ghatak & FUFA unmanned drones. Their R&D order book seems good enough to last a decade if done professionally. Ofc this being ADE they'd make it last 2 decades at least.

Another reminder to all those who think they're in the wrong profession & suffering for it. Join ADE & benefit from it. After all everyone there is doing so.

This is still secret a bit. ADS project.

hpem01.png

Range 10 m? M as in miles or mtrs?

Is it a jammer?
I actually could not understand exact application myself, it could be some jammer. HPEM is high power em load. and it has a radome in front , most likely to allow certain frequency to pass thru. The project was named Project ADADS.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
I actually could not understand exact application myself, it could be some jammer. HPEM is high power em load. and it has a radome in front , most likely to allow certain frequency to pass thru. The project was named Project ADADS.
If it's a jammer then how come the range is 10 mtrs? Is it some sort of a TD?