Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Too
No replies , No likes , No response to my saying "Welcome Back "

Any way , I am relieved that I didn't offend you inadvertently
That’s too bad. Take it to the Mods or file a petition in the court. You have a Game Changing case in your hands.
He’s violating your right of getting respect and attention and that is seriously offensive and condemnable.
I invite Ninda Turtles to do Kadi Ninda of this act of his. Don’t you worry

• Haha
Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Too

That’s too bad. Take it to the Mods or file a petition in the court. You have a Game Changing case in your hands.
He’s violating your right of getting respect and attention and that is seriously offensive and condemnable.
I invite Ninda Turtles to do Kadi Ninda of this act of his. Don’t you worry

Relax man or you will burst a Vein 🤣

I’ll not rest until the justice is served.
Meanwhile you should consult to @BMD for advice regarding how to get attention of Anonymous. As BMD is privy of getting too much of it, even though he doesn’t deserve it and neither seek it.
His signature tell you the intense love-hate story of the two.
I've not heard from him for a while. This is mostly due to the fact that I have him on ignore.

I've not heard from him for a while. This is mostly due to the fact that I have him on ignore.
Which has mostly to do with the fact that you never had much of an argument to begin with & an extremely limited vocabulary to express yourself in. I haven't even brought in the lack of usage of logic in your views lest you accuse me of an unfair advantage.

Which has mostly to do with the fact that you never had much of an argument to begin with & an extremely limited vocabulary to express yourself in. I haven't even brought in the lack of usage of logic in your views lest you accuse me of an unfair advantage.

I really missed this Banter between You and @BMD 😂

Now you are truly and completely
Back

I really missed this Banter between You and @BMD 😂

Now you are truly and completely
Back
images

What could be better than having a healthy discussion on Rafale and F35 or LCA in the dedicated threads,specially when you have very knowledgeable experts here like Picdel who patiently replies to every question by the set of
equally good debaters like Optimist and dozens of other nice guys who put forward their side with credible backing and without personal attacks.
I love both thease threads.

PS: Welcome to the forum.
The discussion is no more healthy but instead turned out to be propoganda and no more discussions on indian industries. Inspite of so many tests and achievements of Indian industries you kindly note down the number of posts in various threads agsinst the posts made just for defenfing rafale. Science and achievements of india thread of this forum use to be the best info available anywhere on internet. But sorry to say that what could be closed be just 4 post of reference of CAG observations and special offers by dassault to india have now become the lifeline of this forum.

The discussion is no more healthy but instead turned out to be propoganda and no more discussions on indian industries. Inspite of so many tests and achievements of Indian industries you kindly note down the number of posts in various threads agsinst the posts made just for defenfing rafale. Science and achievements of india thread of this forum use to be the best info available anywhere on internet. But sorry to say that what could be closed be just 4 post of reference of CAG observations and special offers by dassault to india have now become the lifeline of this forum.
Bro this place doesn’t have too many active Indians to keep the related discussions active all the time. It’s our fault. Why blame others for doing whatever they like. I mean how can you expect a Frenchman like Picdel, Bonplan, picard or a Briton like BMD or a Australian like Optimist to have interest in Indian development when Indian posters themselves are not posting anything.

Both F35 and Rafale threads here has high quality content about aviation industry and fighter jet development. It’s up to readers to choose what they want to read and discuss.

And BTW any Rafale propaganda can easily be debunked by others like Optimist, Spitfire, BMD and Whohe etc who rate F35 better than Rafale.

Last edited:
Bro this place doesn’t have too many active Indians to keep the related discussions active all the time. It’s our fault. Why blame others for doing whatever they like.
Both F35 and Rafale threads here has high quality content about aviation industry and fighter jet development. It’s up to readers to choose what they want to read and discuss.
And BTW any Rafale propaganda can easily be debunked by others like Optimist, Spitfire, BMD and Whohe etc who rate F35 better than Rafale.
Bro i m just saying the same thing that there were many active indians and actual defence enthusiasts like hellbent, gautam, karthi etc and now they are no more active here but the same are active elsewhere coz of atmosphere here.

Bro i m just saying the same thing that there were many active indians and actual defence enthusiasts like hellbent, gautam, karthi etc and now they are no more active here but the same are active elsewhere coz of atmosphere here.
For the last time i implore you to investigate rather than declare the propoganda threads as intellectual. Otherwise this forum will loose the remaining following of indians. Good wishes from my side no hard feelings just a thought. Have great future ahead.

What kind of atmosphere bro ? I don’t think anyone had any serious arguments with anyone of these less active posters.
DF I has a much larger user base, so it does have advantages of larger audiences and contributors.
Hellbent doesn’t post very often in anyplace except Twitter, I believe.
BTW several others like Parthu,Gessler,Parikrama, Deterrent etc too are worth mentioning here

For the last time i implore you to investigate rather than declare the propoganda threads as intellectual. Otherwise this forum will loose the remaining following of indians. Good wishes from my side no hard feelings just a thought. Have great future ahead.
I’m not the Forum owner bro, just a casual user like many others. So no point requesting anything to me regarding (perceived) management issues.
This place has its own charm and I believe it does have a place in the whole online defence community.

Reactions: Sathya
What kind of atmosphere bro ? I don’t think anyone had any serious arguments with anyone of these less active posters.
DF I has a much larger user base, so it does have advantages of larger audiences and contributors.
Hellbent doesn’t post very often in anyplace except Twitter, I believe.
BTW several others like Parthu,Gessler,Parikrama, Deterrent etc too are worth mentioning here
I’m not the Forum owner bro, just a casual user like many others. So no point requesting anything to me regarding (perceived) management issues.
This place has its own charm and I believe it does have a place in the whole online defence community.
Ok then njoy here brother. Nice to have conversation with you. Best wishes and regards

So , this is what happened somewhere in the US. Apparently, a transwoman participated in a women's swimming competition & trounced the women by miles. The said transwoman is 6'3" With much more muscle mass than the women & goes without saying minus the balls.

The woke are thrilled, the women not so much , the administrators of the sport confused as ever & looking at the outsized benefits to be had , Paddy here is contemplating gender reassignment surgery. In any case, it's only a matter of time before this infestation spreads to the UK. @BMD

images.jpeg

That's her / him / xim / xer , Paddy . In case you want to exchange notes or date before or after your gender reassignment surgery or whatever it's you want to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbRaj

So , this is what happened somewhere in the US. Apparently, a transwoman participated in a women's swimming competition & trounced the women by miles. The said transwoman is 6'3" With much more muscle mass than the women & goes without saying minus the balls.

The woke are thrilled, the women not so much , the administrators of the sport confused as ever & looking at the outsized benefits to be had , Paddy here is contemplating gender reassignment surgery. In any case, it's only a matter of time before this infestation spreads to the UK. @BMD

View attachment 22096

That's her / him / xim / xer , Paddy . In case you want to exchange notes or date before or after your gender reassignment surgery or whatever it's you want to do.
For fair competition, US trans community should have their own third category separate from Natural Male and Natural Females categories. All the artificial genders should be merged into this Non-Natural Gender category.
It’s so awkward seeing a fully muscular guy beating mercilessly a female boxer or a wrestler.

Reactions: _Anonymous_

Muslims in India are frustrated lot as they can't marry their cousins earlier due to Modi government amending law which has increased the age bar for girls from 18 to 21 for marriage......😂🤣

Infact Muslim Men are worried that by the time , a Muslim Girl turns 21
She would have become wiser And smarter to reject these hurriedly arranged cousin marriages

And if they start earning , then it will become more difficult to impress her

• Agree
Reactions: lcafanboy