Off-Topic Chit-Chat

I read that thread on twitter and found something which I had not even heard of till now

The toughest Trekking route in India

I think you should make that trek & hurl yourself from it's peak.

Being a native here in spite of not hailing from here I guess I've done more treks of such places than you have.

In a way it's thanks to my brother. He used to have a group which went for such treks practically every fortnight in his teens & early youth.Today like all yuppies, most of them have graduated to being members of the Harley club.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
IMG-20211221-WA0001.jpg

All these buglers in 12th class especially 2020 and 2021 batch should be interviewed thoroughly before recruitment. Grind them in interview, check their paper twice. Yesterday 51% failed the inter state board exam in Telangana. They were all promoted to 11th on assessment basis. They now say, they have no idea about elective subjects like commerce and science, due to online classes.

I'm beginning to suspect there's some deep kinship between the Irish & the Russians which hasn't been explored & consequently documented as of now . Take a look . The similarities are astounding . Of course having said that , the Russkies are far more intelligent , Paddy . @BMD

• Haha
Reactions: Gautam
Well many Indians live in a world of fantasy which is understandable...I know I would if I was cursed to live there.

A course on "how to win friends and influence people" highly recommended for you. Since when did pushing your F-35 fantasy equate with dissing India?? Fairly easy to see exactly who is filled with delusions of grandeur here. India may be piss poor. We love her. & Are working our way out of our misery. You meanwhile need to check your six o'clock where the Chinese are going to soon leave you in the dust at hypersonic speeds.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Picdelamirand-oil
You are pushing it too far. There is no need for this. Like the US, there are a lot in poverty. There is also a lot of wealth.
"At the end of 2020, there were nearly 700 thousand dollar-millionaires in India"
He calls me hillbilly and other so I give him a bit of his own medicine. He also stalks BMD calling him paddy just because he's Irish. He's allowed to get away with it for obvious reasons.

He calls me hillbilly and other so I give him a bit of his own medicine. He also stalks BMD calling him paddy just because he's Irish. He's allowed to get away with it for obvious reasons.
Slagging him off is perfectly acceptable to me, the same with the frog trolls. Slagging off a nation is another story. IMHO

Reactions: Valhalla and Ashwin
IMG-20211223-WA0001.jpg

Just to highlight the distance we've travelled in the 75 yrs since independence. Hopefully kerosene would soon become a relic of the past in the coming 1-2 decades.

• Love
Reactions: Valhalla and Gautam
Clearly, hillbilly is too good for you. You are unable to differentiate personal attacks. Attacking a community or country is not personal.

Reactions: Valhalla