Off-Topic Chit-Chat

229100F3-175D-4546-BD48-330FD447E3D7.png

Might be that’s why all the bright and smart stars from all defence forums shifting to twitter.

I tried again for a week to test these forums, and again they behaved ditto same.... and it proved to me again that my decision was correct. The conspiracy forums are more open than this. :sneaky:

Twitter with all these flaws, is still more open instead of arbitrary censorship.
Who are you again?

Can’t imagine the shock and how much pain our Libbs and Islamic brigade will be in right now.
A “Sanghi” as Twitter CEO 😞
Everyone of them must be searching for any tweet of him to kick start hate campaign against him
Nothing is going to change , he is just a proxy, board still controls & calls the shots. Second thing dont be surprised if the so called sanghi starts singing & dancing to liberal tunes.

Reactions: AbRaj
Then these guys who dare to challenge their narrative are labelled as “Govt paid volunteers” in a cryptic manner that equates them with paid trolls by Islamists Organisations like CARE backed “Hindutva watch” and then this narrative is sold by well established Islamists New Outlets like Qatari Al Jazeera or Turkish Anadolu,TRT,Al Sabah etc and Western funded Islamo-Leftist media groups like The Wise, The Scroll, News Laundry, Milli Gazette etc.

Here is the screenshot after searching keyword Hindutva watch, which clearly indicates that all these Islamists organisations are well connected with each other and often work together to propagate this narrative

62D2EF8E-B878-4FFA-A37F-ED25BE7628DB.jpeg

here is TRT

1015F368-EFD1-43D1-9DE7-F77E469A076C.png
E1C68296-F29E-47A3-B53E-E733BDE54213.png
523E5865-3ED3-435F-AA35-D3C6F38A6818.png

Last edited:
Excellent rebuttal by Bharadwaj to “Twitters Historianists” and their appropriation of Nazi Haken-kreuz (Bent/angled Cross ) with Swastika and verifiable evidence to show that all Nazis were adherent protestant christian (Catholics).

We should ignore such animals, how in the world can those ppl know more abt us than ourselves? Indians accusing each other has some merit but some foreigner in a foreign country doing that is plain propaganda. The issue is more or less ourselves, why do we want to be validated or accepted by others especially goras ?