Votes: 1 0.4%
  • F-18 SH

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • F-15EX

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Mig-35

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Made arrangement for sunny leone, but end up with Rakhi savanth.
I put forward a motion to start a thread MMRCA 3.0.

😂😂😂

No entity will put up an assembly line for orders worth less than 10 years. If we force , then it will be 57 jets assembled over 8-10 years.

Plus new tender competition is to be out by 2022 end according to the same source.
Modi government is the best asset Pak & China had.

I am suspecting HAL is responsible for this, they were doing a canvasing for paper plane mk2 for quite sometime.

@Picdelamirand-oil i warned you before, if i was the president of France in place in place Macron, france would have quit the program much earlier.

No problems:

AVvXsEjtM3tCexIbjf_bruGlEyNVYvKhGfM9X5SZC-cu-hXEAaXRmzUEOHE6kp0rTfjUrKmtceuPzb5i41oAo__EfPNtZrpcKBYb06XaF4iqEpwxK4VBXz1h_YMnDmDlppCsI9k_Fi0wm-HdLAzYfNKr37uUX7lmoYaJEXH56c8yLjW4en06I0TPc_N5ajd8Kg=s1832

Ironically with the arrival of mere 36 Rafales, PAF started getting j10,started acquiring Blok3 in large quantities. Capabilities of PAF has increased, but incase of IAF not much capabilities has improved.

Dont know why we always choose such people? Indira & Atalji are the only exception, that too only up to some extant.
MODI 2.0 dead on arrival as he now suffers Erectile Dysfunction. Pa-kis are once again raising terrorism ugly head and our Vishwa Guru Jhumlendra Modi has enforced cease fire which can never be successful as long as Pakistan survives.

Pakistan is at its most vulnerable and any right minded leader would have ceased the opportunity to finish it once for and all by initiating bloody hot firing like we saw earlier, launch surgical Strikes on all Pa-ki strategic assets long the borders and across through BLA. They don't have money to spend and if at all they do spend will be bankrupt within a few months but our Vishwa Guru Jhumlendra has just suffered Erectile Dysfunction.

IAF direly needs 189 Rafales along with super Sukhoi upgrade for entire su30mki fleet. Apart from this Indian Navy too needs 63 to 84 F18sh for 2 carriers and coastal security but alas our successive governments ignore armed forces and pay heavy price losing war like in 1962 or face humiliation like in 2019 for their incompetence... 😡

With combined 57 + 26 = 83,
Rafale previous order 36 , 83+36 = 119 .
Doesn't it qualify for completion of MMRCA?
MMRCA was 126, so no.

Besides it was all for the Air Force. Here you'd just get 93 for the Air Force.

Speaking of, the contract for the 36 included airbase infrastructure for 72 Rafale. So choosing the Rafale now would potentially only require infrastructure for 21 new aircraft. Whereas any other choice would require custom basing infrastructure for all 57 aircraft since the already-existing Rafale-specific one couldn't be used.
Hellfire in twitter thinks in terms of F18 for both IN & IAF. Purchase + lease.
F/A-18 for IAF would be a very stupid idea. The IAF will fight that; they don't want to have yet another new aircraft type to complicate their logistics.

I'm more inclined to believe this guy:

It makes a lot of sense! :ROFLMAO:

MMRCA was 126, so no.

Besides it was all for the Air Force. Here you'd just get 93 for the Air Force.

Speaking of, the contract for the 36 included airbase infrastructure for 72 Rafale. So choosing the Rafale now would potentially only require infrastructure for 21 new aircraft. Whereas any other choice would require custom basing infrastructure for all 57 aircraft since the already-existing Rafale-specific one couldn't be used.

F/A-18 for IAF would be a very stupid idea. The IAF will fight that; they don't want to have yet another new aircraft type to complicate their logistics.

I'm more inclined to believe this guy:

It makes a lot of sense! :ROFLMAO:
Boeing has pulles FA18 from mrfa, & brought F25. Do no need to talk about FA18 for IAF.
I beleive eventually we will pull out 57 new jets and go completely with Tejas ( literally speaking its just jet Trainer by many advanced countries standard ).

Heard that both china & Pakistan will made Tetanus injection a mandatory for thrir pilots befor fighting IAF, their biggest enemy is rusty IAF assets & threat of Tetanus poisoning from contacting it.

I won't be surprised if this is cancelled too. Lmao what an embarrassment 🤢. I hope they plan to atleast accelerate the super Sukhoi upgrade and putting the uttam on the mig 29's because 57 fighters won't help us. And I don't think any technology is going to be shared in this. Unless they are planning to procure more variants in the future. UAE is paying for more fighters and isn't asking any tech. It could also be the IAF might actually be interested in the f-15 and halved it so that they can afford the f-15
BS.

Last edited:
This 57 aircraft order will go to rafale and Navy's order will go to SH-18blk3

India is buying cheap Russian oil instead of western oil.

India is weaning away from Russian weapons,
Which we were already doing.

Seems like the profit earned with Russian oil is spent on western weapons to replace Russian weapons.

Russia is getting immediate relief with oil purchase.
West happy with weapons purchase.

India happy with buying oil and weapons in same amount instead of suffering high price of oil imports.

Master stroke.

MODI 2.0 dead on arrival as he now suffers Erectile Dysfunction. Pa-kis are once again raising terrorism ugly head and our Vishwa Guru Jhumlendra Modi has enforced cease fire which can never be successful as long as Pakistan survives.

Pakistan is at its most vulnerable and any right minded leader would have ceased the opportunity to finish it once for and all by initiating bloody hot firing like we saw earlier, launch surgical Strikes on all Pa-ki strategic assets long the borders and across through BLA. They don't have money to spend and if at all they do spend will be bankrupt within a few months but our Vishwa Guru Jhumlendra has just suffered Erectile Dysfunction.

IAF direly needs 189 Rafales along with super Sukhoi upgrade for entire su30mki fleet. Apart from this Indian Navy too needs 63 to 84 F18sh for 2 carriers and coastal security but alas our successive governments ignore armed forces and pay heavy price losing war like in 1962 or face humiliation like in 2019 for their incompetence... 😡
Unfortunately, Modi has to run country, if we were North Korea or Eygpt, then what you say is possible..

I won't be surprised if this is cancelled too. Lmao what an embarrassment 🤢. I hope they plan to atleast accelerate the super Sukhoi upgrade and putting the uttam on the mig 29's because 57 fighters won't help us. And I don't think any technology is going to be shared in this. Unless they are planning to procure more variants in the future. UAE is paying for more fighters and isn't asking any tech. It could also be the IAF might actually be interested in the f-15 and halved it so that they can afford the f-15
BS.
No one is going to provide us ToT at par or comparable to what happened in Su30 deal. We should understand this by now.

The best way forward is to import all the jets fully built from OEM , but setup a fully functional repair and overhaul facility in India which should enable us to repair and overhaul the aircraft for 40 years , even after the deal with OEM is over (which usually is like 5 years of performance based logistics) . Further set up production facility to manufacture as much spares in India as possible.

And finally the demand should be that in certain niche areas the OEM's country will work together to develop and certify products but IPR will remain with India.

This is the only way forward.

Else we will pay 200 million USD for a 90 million USD aircraft. Over 10 years, which could have been just 5.

• Agree
Reactions: Lolwa
India is buying cheap Russian oil instead of western oil.

India is weaning away from Russian weapons,
Which we were already doing.

Seems like the profit earned with Russian oil is spent on western weapons to replace Russian weapons.

Russia is getting immediate relief with oil purchase.
West happy with weapons purchase.

India happy with buying oil and weapons in same amount instead of suffering high price of oil imports.

Master stroke.
Russian oil imports are miniscule and don't really mean any substantial savings.

Fertilizers and associated products and vegetable oil. These are the things we will import under barter trade.

Reactions: Sathya
Russian oil imports are miniscule and don't really mean any substantial savings.

Fertilizers and associated products and vegetable oil. These are the things we will import under barter trade.

Our Russian oil import is increased to 10 % of our total requirement.
Probably increasing even more.

Our Russian oil import is increased to 10 % of our total requirement.
Probably increasing even more.
GDP growth of Afghanistan a couple of years back was 20% something. Doesn't mean anything. It's just that the portion is so small that even a slight bump is a big percentage increase.

I specifically said assembled in India.. it means Dassault will ship CKD to DRAL and DRAL will use screwdriver to assemble those 57 in India.

Loji ho gaya modiji ka jhumla poora "make in India " atmanirbhar Bharat... 😂😂

Bloody French have still not completes offset for the first 36 Rafale order even after all the 36 contracted Rafales been delivered.

The only way out is rubbing grinding your a-ss doing R&D to develop our own range of fighter planes. IAF should put all their might behind TEDBF to develop OCRA a Rafale equivalent fighter plane by 2032....
None of the foreign players had fulfilled the offset obligations. Blame us for expecting others to share the hard earned know how for money.

We simple dont have time to wait till TEDBF online, forget about ORCA fighter which is envisioned to develope from TEDBF. Mark my words, even MK2 will not come online before 2030.

Reactions: Lolwa