LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Either this piece of news is expected hyperbole or this is part of a pattern where massive quantities of drugs have been recovered in the recent past with each haul surpassing the previous one by a wide margin.

I sincerely hope our security managers are taking note because Punjab which was already badly affected by this menace with a lot of internal involvement is now going to be faced with political instability where things can be expected to deteriorate fast .

Reactions: Lolwa

Either this piece of news is expected hyperbole or this is part of a pattern where massive quantities of drugs have been recovered in the recent past with each haul surpassing the previous one by a wide margin.

I sincerely hope our security managers are taking note because Punjab which was already badly affected by this menace with a lot of internal involvement is now going to be faced with political instability where things can be expected to deteriorate fast .

That is why BSF jurisdiction was incresed to 50 KM from Border

With the current state of fragile economy of Paxtan, we should have already ended the ceasefire without these provocations. Ceasefire is just a beginning, there should also be fighters and AWACS in air 24/7 like after Balakot. But it seems we will be defensive forever.

I hope we start doing ceasefire violations again. The longer this drama goes the more breathing space these terrorist scum will have.

Expect more trouble in Punjab and Kashmir now.

when PMLN comes the trouble becomes more in Kashmir and Punjab. And now there is a crisis in Kashmir.

• Informative
Reactions: Lolwa
Indian leaders are scared of losing economy and name by fighting Pakistan in case something goes wrong.
That feb27 incident taught a big lesson, if you fight enemy with out any weapons, you are bound to get humiliated. But irony is instead of increasing the capability, ee are simply become a spectator while Pakistan & China sharpening their spears.

• Agree
Reactions: Amarante
There goes another storyteller... @_Anonymous_

Screenshot_20220826_202505.jpg

Reactions: _Anonymous_
  • Haha
Reactions: Innominate