LOC Flare up: Related news and Discussions

Now bomb their terrorist hideouts and infrastructure. It's free for all now.
They got some Chinese toys in form of SH15. If and when they escalate to that calibre, we will retaliate with the same.

But beyond that , I don't think much will happen.

They got some Chinese toys in form of SH15. If and when they escalate to that calibre, we will retaliate with the same.

But beyond that , I don't think much will happen.
Why are we still reactive after all that has happened? We have the proof we should just send in drones at their terrorist camps bomb them and send the videos to U N to show pakistan eing a state sponsor of terror. Humiliate them...

Why are we still reactive after all that has happened? We have the proof we should just send in drones at their terrorist camps bomb them and send the videos to U N to show pakistan eing a state sponsor of terror. Humiliate them...
Nehru 2.0 regime. Can't expect much from goi now.

I fear pak may escalate the tension because
1)pathetic economic situation
2) unbearable natural calamity is going on
3)IK, who is now an anti PA politician is gaining popularity.
4) worsened insurgency & political situations of Baluchistan
5) This is a wild speculation, they might have got some assurance from China that in case of kicking start of war, they will open second or even third front(sea).

They fired the first bullet along IB, not across LOC. We need to give proper attention to this event.

Have we not faced terrorist incursions during the so called ceasefire period? These terrorists have gone on to kill Indians.

All this falls on the hands of PMO and NSA as far as my opinion goes. The blood is on the hands of Modi. We shouldn't have had agreed on the ceasefire in the first place.

If we would have kept whopping them, who knows even the situation in Afghanistan would have been different.
Nehru 2.0 regime. Can't expect much from goi now.

I fear pak may escalate the tension because
1)pathetic economic situation
2) unbearable natural calamity is going on
3)IK, who is now an anti PA politician is gaining popularity.
4) worsened insurgency & political situations of Baluchistan
5) This is a wild speculation, they might have got some assurance from China that in case of kicking start of war, they will open second or even third front(sea).
Agreed.

Reactions: Lolwa
Makes it a case for a few accidental Brahmos firing on Karachi..... 😊
Tell me one thing. Say we bought a small aerial radar and a 12.7mm Remote weapon station and installed it on all the BOPs where Quadcopters from Pakistan drop drugs and arms.

But we continue to fire from INSAS if we are able to spot them with our eyes.

And you expect Brahmos firing? Get realistic.

The CCP might be interested in a "quick" war with India to distract their populace from all their domestic woes right now. A hard fast blow to seize some land and chest beat a bit. Pakistan would definitely throw in for all the reasons you stated as well.

The CCP might be interested in a "quick" war with India to distract their populace from all their domestic woes right now. A hard fast blow to seize some land and chest beat a bit. Pakistan would definitely throw in for all the reasons you stated as well.
They gave warnin in 2017 & 19 in the form of Doklam & Ladakh. Stupid people we, didn't learn anything. No defense revamping, also instead of US we even supported Russians in ongoing war. If war broke out now, only god knows with what we will fight Chinese.

• Agree
Reactions: Ginvincible
Pakistanis currently have triple immediate problems to deal with, the flooding & economic situation, volatile political situation & the Baloch rebel+taliban threat. What does selling off to both USA/West & china tell? It tells us they have threat in one sector from taliban, big enough to get in hands on with CIA in return of IMF loan.
It will likely be minor border clashes & firings. They will not risk major war situation right now.

Pakistanis currently have triple immediate problems to deal with, the flooding & economic situation, volatile political situation & the Baloch rebel+taliban threat. What does selling off to both USA/West & china tell? It tells us they have threat in one sector from taliban, big enough to get in hands on with CIA in return of IMF loan.
It will likely be minor border clashes & firings. They will not risk major war situation right now.

I bet pakistani military will be happy to face Indian military on the border at whom they can fire instead facing bunch of bombastic lunatics who think they have won the world. Neither they can fire at them nor they can win the war of wars with loud mouthed morons. It is really a painful situation.

If it escalated, then probably India / Pakistan imposing war on other.

If it doesn't, some low level thrid party trying to initiate war between us..