Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

Aur kar lo ceasefire.
Continuing hot on LOC is a costly buisness, we cannot continue firing at them all around the year. If you want to stop this infiltration nonsense, go for full fledged war. Ys it cost a lot ,both in finance & life, but that is a one time pain. If you take in to consideration of all casualties since 1990 in j&k due to infiltration,it might be much more than what we lost in all the two wars with Pakistanis.

Continuing hot on LOC is a costly buisness, we cannot continue firing at them all around the year. If you want to stop this infiltration nonsense, go for full fledged war. Ys it cost a lot ,both in finance & life, but that is a one time pain. If you take in to consideration of all casualties since 1990 in j&k due to infiltration,it might be much more than what we lost in all the two wars with Pakistanis.
We could have atleast artillery striked their launchpads. I seriously don't understand why we took the ceasefire seriously. We were handling both the Chinese and Pakistanis decently. We just gave the Pakistanis breathing space by agreeing for the ceasefire.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
We could have atleast artillery striked their launchpads. I seriously don't understand why we took the ceasefire seriously. We were handling both the Chinese and Pakistanis decently. We just gave the Pakistanis breathing space by agreeing for the ceasefire.
The ceasefire won't last for long. We need to see if Amit Shah's recent reference to the surgical strike was empty rhetoric or a signal. The recent Chinese actions and LoC activities aren't just a coincidence.

Modi and the army must decide what to do about the recent infiltration and killing of civilians.

If we allow the status quo to persist, then at least we'll know that we just don't know how to tackle Pak - we no longer have the excuse of telling that US doesn't want us to damage Pak.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
We need to see if Amit Shah's recent reference to the surgical strike was empty rhetoric or a signal.
Don't take Amit shah seriously..he was the same guy who said in parliament "Jaan de denge Akasi chin ke liye" and when the time comes he went on silent mode.
Not a single tweet I saw from Modi, Amit for Galwan martyrs on one year of Galwan clash.
And the Chinese were releasing videos.

Don't take Amit shah seriously..he was the same guy who said in parliament "Jaan de denge Akasi chin ke liye" and when the time comes he went on silent mode.
Not a single tweet I saw from Modi, Amit for Galwan martyrs on one year of Galwan clash.
Yeah. After he said that Aksai Chin is ours, China has begun loving us more than before.

Reactions: Shaktimaan
It was our outright stupidity to agree to cease fire, it gave pakistan breathing space ,free manpower to focus on afghanistan and help taliban. India came under US pressure ,then our smart alecs as usual crawled and accepted it without getting any thing in return.

Yeah. After he said that Aksai Chin is ours, China has begun loving us more than before.
All our politicians are from same stock , have big mouths and small brains. They make statements on foreign affairs as if it was some local election rally. Look at the chinese they are such silent operators, in India if we import one bullet we make big song & dance of it. This will happen , that will happen....etc but nothing changes on the ground.

We did the same thing on vaccine, calling ourself pharma of world....etc then every thing went downhill. On the world stage we simply dont have credibility.

Explains the recent intrusions by terrorists in kashmir.
True, they inducted Hq 9 and high chances of repeating pulwama type to challenge Indians that they have done it again now come.

India's task is to beat them in their game. By any means India has to prevent terror strike.

Infiltration occurs in places that are too difficult to monitor such as culverts and small rivulets which shift patterns, vegetation that camouflages thermal camera sensors and so on. How can a road be constructed in such places?

To construct a road we need to change the terrain itself, and that's a monumental task.

In future perhaps we could use some AI enabled automated machines that are permanently stationed in such areas and provide real-time feedback.
The objective is to create a plain field partition in the border area so that we can easily implement electronic fencing using thermal cameras, area patroling, or do permanent wall fencing, yes we may have difficulties covering 100 % border area with a parallel road but if we can do at least 70 % also we will be able to monitor the border easily ...also it will boost the tourism sector of the state and many other benefits. We have to act like Chinese ...

All our politicians are from same stock , have big mouths and small brains. They make statements on foreign affairs as if it was some local election rally. Look at the chinese they are such silent operators, in India if we import one bullet we make big song & dance of it. This will happen , that will happen....etc but nothing changes on the ground.

We did the same thing on vaccine, calling ourself pharma of world....etc then every thing went downhill. On the world stage we simply dont have credibility.

ya rght..........we don't have credibility as we are gonna vaccinate 100cr indians by next week

ya rght..........we don't have credibility as we are gonna vaccinate 100cr indians by next week
yeah tell that to the dead ppl ,the economy that tanked, countries that paid for vaccines who are now sourcing it from elsewhere. Dont give a bombastic shameless response that ppl died every where.

Take this BS till window for PLA offense closes, after that give Paxtan another blow, keep LOC hot and CAPs going. Most important is to have power projection into Pok through arty. I guess IA is waiting for winter.

Take this BS till window for PLA offense closes, after that give Paxtan another blow, keep LOC hot and CAPs going. Most important is to have power projection into Pok through arty. I guess IA is waiting for winter.

This "BS" can be a diversion. Expect multiple such "Big" CT ops in recent future. This will be complemented with a push by PA/PLA.
2 front situation might be becoming real.
Not sure, but again, the scale of this doesn't look right to me. The ex-military people here can shed some more light I guess.

This "BS" can be a diversion. Expect multiple such "Big" CT ops in recent future. This will be complemented with a push by PA/PLA.
2 front situation might be becoming real.
Not sure, but again, the scale of this doesn't look right to me. The ex-military people here can shed some more light I guess.

2.5 front war was predicted long back. If China and Paxtan are going for decade old game plan then they aren't only stupid but they may fail.

Paxtan's economy is already on life support for a war and PLA doesn't have real war experience since 40 years.

India may have gamed this scenario hundred times in last decade. I do believe we are waiting for winters. Let's see.

My best guess is stalemate but it will cost Paxtan Indus water treaty.