Kashmir : Counter Terror Operation Updates and Discussions

This operation started last night on specific intel input. It was coordinated by my cobrother who is SSP of this area. The first one to engage the terrorists was the SOG of JKP under him. Army arrived later. 6 AK47s and five AK56 have been siezed. The driver and one more person with him escaped and are being chased in the forests by the JKP SOG.

This operation started last night on specific intel input. It was coordinated by my cobrother who is SSP of this area. The first one to engage the terrorists was the SOG of JKP under him. Army arrived later. 6 AK47s and five AK56 have been siezed. The driver and one more person with him escaped and are being chased in the forests by the JKP SOG.
#Type56 -Chinese AKM. - (sorry for nitpicking)

Reactions: Paro
Please avoid posting personal/specific information of operation however insignificant it may be. Even if it is available in public lets not spread it and make it useful to the enemy.