Fifteen BSP leaders switch over to BJP ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections

As I have said time and again large Exodus of local leaders from both SP and BSP before election as they won't get ticket due to 37 seat election, others are joining Congress.

This thagbandhan will help BJP massively in creating strong on ground cadre which was wiped out before, seats may reduce but they are not going anywhere for next few decades now. Akhilesh should have fought alone or with Congress, with age factor with him only two party BJP and SP would have survived and he could have become CM again but not this way. This way he is working overtime to reduce his party into a sub regional fringe.

While what you're saying can't be denied, it's time for RW media to do a similar hatchet job.

Having said that, if you track RIL's foray into telecommunication and see how it dovetails neatly into the e comm platform they're building, coupled with the broadband acquisitions they've made - Hathaway, etc and the fact that they're either directly controlling prominent media companies or have funded quite a few of them, I can say I'm not quite comfortable with the fact, given RIL's past track record.

Yet if one only takes the case of their e commerce venture, I don't see any one who can give the Amazons, the Flipkart / Walmart and the Alibaba's of the day a run for their money except RIL. Do we endorse RIL for its e commerce venture or do we take a larger view of their doings and be vigilant to their games.It's one of those dilemmas of our age.

When the system gets cleaner with time, RIL will also have to clean up their act.

When the system gets cleaner with time, RIL will also have to clean up their act.
For a change,I won't comment on the attribute you're famous / infamous for as it'd be unidimensional.

I'd draw your attention to a quote about the Modh Banias by their fellow Gujaratis - Kod chalse pan nathi chalse Modh. ( not sure if I've got the quotation totally right. But it's close enough to convey the essence)

I'm sure you'd figure it out. But if you don't, I hope @RATHORE ; @Pundrick will oblige.

For a change,I won't comment on the attribute you're famous / infamous for as it'd be unidimensional.

I'd draw your attention to a quote about the Modh Banias by their fellow Gujaratis - Kod chalse pan nathi chalse Modh. ( not sure if I've got the quotation totally right. But it's close enough to convey the essence)

I'm sure you'd figure it out. But if you don't, I hope @RATHORE ; @Pundrick will oblige.

Dunno what that quote means.

Anyway, one only needs to look at how clean Western companies are compared to their past history. As the Indian public matures, the companies will also have to change with the tide.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
Dunno what that quote means.

Anyway, one only needs to look at how clean Western companies are compared to their past history. As the Indian public matures, the companies will also have to change with the tide.

It's a phrase by other Gujaratis basically saying that they'd prefer to have "kodh" (an irritating skin condition) than to deal with Modh Baniyas.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
22nd March, mars will enter tauras, expect things to heat up at LOC.
Rahu-Ketu axis is now in Gemini-Saggi, expect Ra-Ga to make big mistakes and also have a false sense of victory. May even go to Jail in next 45 days.

22nd March, mars will enter tauras, expect things to heat up at LOC.
Rahu-Ketu axis is now in Gemini-Saggi, expect Ra-Ga to make big mistakes and also have a false sense of victory. May even go to Jail in next 45 days.
i swear to GOd if he does go to jail in the next 45 days, I will gift you with a very very special single malt.

Reactions: vstol Jockey
i swear to GOd if he does go to jail in the next 45 days, I will gift you with a very very special single malt.
It would be bad for BJP politically. last time a Ghandhi went to jail, the people gifted them the biggest majority ever. IMHO BJP should just ignore congress and let it die a slow death, by jailing pappu they would inject him into every debate and hence into the hearts and minds of the people.

It would be bad for BJP politically. last time a Ghandhi went to jail, the people gifted them the biggest majority ever. IMHO BJP should just ignore congress and let it die a slow death, by jailing pappu they would inject him into every debate and hence into the hearts and minds of the people.

Only part I disagree on is ignoring them. BJP shouldn't give them disproportionate importance or attention; but in their second term, BJP better throw everything they have at Congress with a vengeance to finish them off.

Because if Congress is allowed to survive in any meaningful way, it will eventually come back like antibiotic-resistant bacteria; and as we saw in the past, they sure as hell won't spare anybody.

Self-goal? Congress' Tariq Anwar targets PM Modi over 'dynasty' issue, Twitter returns fire
Tariq Anwar wanted to know one profession where dynasty isn't encouraged. Twitter gave him countless.

The Congress leader had attempted to target Prime Minister Narendra Modi after he wrote in a blog that honesty - and not dynasty - works in politics. "Narendra Modi ji is saying this as he does not come from a dynasty. How can one who does not come from a dynasty say this? Tell me one profession where dynasty is not encouraged," he told news agency ANI.

Anwar's rather rhetoric question was called out on social media with many listing out professions where dynasty is indeed not encouraged.

There were also many on the micro-blogging site who accused Anwar - who had returned to Congress fold from NCP last year - of being a 'blind supporter of Congress' dynastic politics.'

The BJP itself has long targeted Congress for choosing dynasty over merit, capabilities and political acumen. PM Modi, and several of his party leaders, has referred to Rahul Gandhi as shehzada (prince) to highlight that he is at the helm of his party due to his surname and not talent.
Self-goal? Congress' Tariq Anwar targets PM Modi over 'dynasty' issue, Twitter returns fire