@vstol Jockey did you hear rajnath Singh’s statement yesterday?
Yes. I heard it and saw him make that statement on TV. I do know that something very big is either happenning or about to happen. Pakistan has been told that this time we are not going to play Dossier-Dossier. Strict timelines have been conveyed to Pakistan and they need to deliver on them.
Mody is born in a star combination which confers on him "Chakravarti Samraat Yoga". he will never be defeated in any election or real battle. So much so that he will retire from politics as a PM of the nation just like ChandraGupt Maurya retired to sanyas after handing over to his son Bindusaar. He became PM of India during sadhe sati of shani. He has Vrishchaka lagan and Vrishchaka Rashi. That makes him exteremely combative and slayer of opponents. His past record in Gujrat shows that he does not spare his opposition. Shani does not effect a person born under Vrishchaka lagan and Vrishchaka Rashi. he is now under the effect of utarti (Third stage) sadhe-sati till Jan 2020. he will win these elections with a thumping majority. After Jan 2020, Shani will move into his third house which is the house of Prakarma and risk taking and also its own House. I foresee complete demolision of Pakistan by Jun-Jul 2020. Pakistan will neither be able to fire its nukes nor give anykind of opposition to Modi.
In Gochar (Transit), Mars moves to his seventh house in Tauras on 20th March which is also the Lagan of India and will stay their till end of April followed by transition to eighth house of mercury in May. This transit of Mars in Tauras will give strength to India and cause India to engage in wars/military actions/terrorist activities/bomb blasts etc. But The strength of Modi's horoscope will add strength to India and India will add to his strength. This first-seventh aspect is considered a direct sight for maximum power sharing between planets. They either have completely destructive effect or completely additive effect. In case of Modi, he being PM of India which has Tauras lagan makes it an additive combination. Anything can happen to Paksitan after 20th march. Mars bestowes on Modi the kind of strength and risk taking ability which is required to win a battle. he is passing thru the mahadasha of Moon which is situated within his lagan and gives him the ability to outshine his opponents and gives him the kind of ability which "Baali" of Ramayana had. His opponents will loose strength and add to his strength the moment they try to take him on in a battle.
So said Pandit ________ Bhardwaaj.

Yes. I heard it and saw him make that statement on TV. I do know that something very big is either happenning or about to happen. Pakistan has been told that this time we are not going to play Dossier-Dossier. Strict timelines have been conveyed to Pakistan and they need to deliver on them.
Mody is born in a star combination which confers on him "Chakravarti Samraat Yoga". he will never be defeated in any election or real battle. So much so that he will retire from politics as a PM of the nation just like ChandraGupt Maurya retired to sanyas after handing over to his son Bindusaar. He became PM of India during sadhe sati of shani. He has Vrishchaka lagan and Vrishchaka Rashi. That makes him exteremely combative and slayer of opponents. His past record in Gujrat shows that he does not spare his opposition. Shani does not effect a person born under Vrishchaka lagan and Vrishchaka Rashi. he is now under the effect of utarti (Third stage) sadhe-sati till Jan 2020. he will win these elections with a thumping majority. After Jan 2020, Shani will move into his third house which is the house of Prakarma and risk taking and also its own House. I foresee complete demolision of Pakistan by Jun-Jul 2020. Pakistan will neither be able to fire its nukes nor give anykind of opposition to Modi.
In Gochar (Transit), Mars moves to his seventh house in Tauras on 20th March which is also the Lagan of India and will stay their till end of April followed by transition to eighth house of mercury in May. This transit of Mars in Tauras will give strength to India and cause India to engage in wars/military actions/terrorist activities/bomb blasts etc. But The strength of Modi's horoscope will add strength to India and India will add to his strength. This first-seventh aspect is considered a direct sight for maximum power sharing between planets. They either have completely destructive effect or completely additive effect. In case of Modi, he being PM of India which has Tauras lagan makes it an additive combination. Anything can happen to Paksitan after 20th march. Mars bestowes on Modi the kind of strength and risk taking ability which is required to win a battle. he is passing thru the mahadasha of Moon which is situated within his lagan and gives him the ability to outshine his opponents and gives him the kind of ability which "Baali" of Ramayana had. His opponents will loose strength and add to his strength the moment they try to take him on in a battle.
What's utarti sadhe sati?

What's utarti sadhe sati?
Receding sadhe sati. Last phase. Shani stays in a horoscope for nearly 30 months. It revolves around Sun in 29.5 earth years. We have 12 zodiacs so it stays in each zidiac for approx 30 months (2.5 Yrs). Sadhe sati means 7.5 years. It is calculated from the moon chart. Modi has same lagan and rashi.
Mars moved to his sixth house which is the house of enemies and also its own sign Mesha (Aries) on 11feb and we had Pulwama on 14th. he took the decision to strike Pakistan during this Gochar (Transit) of Mars as Mars bestowed on him the ability to slay his enemies. Just remember that no nuke power has ever attacked any nuke power ever since we created nukes. Modi took the decision and did it. This shows the strength of his stars.

• Informative
Reactions: _Anonymous_

I don't know if this is related. But in a remote temple in Karnataka, local temple priests managed to find scrolls which depicted an ancient well which was hidden somewhere in the temple. After much searching they found the well and dug out its contents and found an very old Murti of an Ugra Narasimham which was found after 100s of years. This Murti was found just a day after Pulwama happened.

I don't know if this is related. But in a remote temple in Karnataka, local temple priests managed to find scrolls which depicted an ancient well which was hidden somewhere in the temple. After much searching they found the well and dug out its contents and found an very old Murti of an Ugra Narasimham which was found after 100s of years. This Murti was found just a day after Pulwama happened.
And how is it related?

Ugra is one of the names of Lord Shiva and Lord Hanuman who represents Mars Grah is considered to be an anshik avataar of Lord Shiva the destroyer.

I just wanted to know the relevance to the incident. not trolling

Narasimhan is the avatar of Lord Vishnu, he was incarnated just to defeat the demon Hiranyakashipu who creates chaos and persecutes all devotees. Ugra Narasmhan is known to be the one of the most fiercest forms of Lord Vishnu. The fact that an 600 year old Murti of Ugra Narasimhan was found just after Pulwama attack. Just that folks felt this was not a coincidence.

• Informative
Reactions: Paro
Receding sadhe sati. Last phase. Shani stays in a horoscope for nearly 30 months. It revolves around Sun in 29.5 earth years. We have 12 zodiacs so it stays in each zidiac for approx 30 months (2.5 Yrs). Sadhe sati means 7.5 years. It is calculated from the moon chart. Modi has same lagan and rashi.
Mars moved to his sixth house which is the house of enemies and also its own sign Mesha (Aries) on 11feb and we had Pulwama on 14th. he took the decision to strike Pakistan during this Gochar (Transit) of Mars as Mars bestowed on him the ability to slay his enemies. Just remember that no nuke power has ever attacked any nuke power ever since we created nukes. Modi took the decision and did it. This shows the strength of his stars.
Good to know. Was just considering my astro chart. Yahaan bhi utarta saadhe sati hain, maharaj par musibatein kam hone ki jagah badh gaye gain.

Good to know. Was just considering my astro chart. Yahaan bhi utarta saadhe sati hain, maharaj par musibatein kam hone ki jagah badh gaye gain.
If so, its a transient phase. Hold on. You will get unexpected benefits after Jan 2020. But don't think it will happen the next day. we have a proverb, :Shanay shanay things will improve". Among the major planets used for astrological predictions, Shani is the slowest moving Grah. This means slowly things will fall in place.

This looks so good that I hope all this Astrology mumbo-jumbo is true!!

I'm so jealous of all you people who can read astro-charts ;)
Looks like 2020 will be good not just for Bharat, but also Bharatvarsha.
APJ Abdul Kalam's dream of Bharat emerging as a superpower in 2020 I guess will be realised with Modi.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: vstol Jockey

If this goes through,then we will have the biggest growth rates ever because of the confidence of people in the nation to secure itself and the fruition of all the initiatives that was taken in 2014. Imagine!!

tenor.gif

This thread is becoming some SciFi shit!

A UK national, extradited from UAE for corruption in Italian company languishing in Indian jail lost his property in France.

VVIP choppers case: ED attaches Paris property of Christian Michel's ex-wife - Times of India

This just shows how complex is this commission gang and how hard it is to nail them. I am not including various shell companies in different different countries used to make payments to Indian politicians and few IAF decision makers.

One of the reason why congress needs to be buried deep into the ground and made example of so that no other party can dare looting money from poor of this country without reprisal.

• Agree