Nowhere in the document it’s written that they are going to end MSP or for that matter Mandi system. They simply added another option for us to legally sell our crops. If in future I will get better price from local baniya from Mandi, I will sell it to them. As simple as that.
dude, farming is livelihood of Farmers, that's why they are asking government to add amendment in the ordinance that MSP and Mandi system will be there. Why cant govt. add this particular line.
As a customer I will look for better deal. I really don’t care if that local shop owner will loose money or have to shut his shop.
That's my point again, what's guarantee that private player will buy crops from small farmer after Mandi system will no longer be there. and What's guarantee that they will follow the MSP system. Do you think a farmer can fight with a Private player in court? Bhai paisa chalta hai yahan.

Iski kya guarantee hai Kim Chota Bheem kal zinda rahega , anaz bechne ke liye??
Sounds like Chota Bheem!! No??
lol you are sounding like chota bheem ....faq,faq,faq. Everyone is concerned about their future. Aren't you concerned about your future and if you are concerned about your future, you are also chota bheem according to chota bheem theory. And what's point of this line " Chota Bheem kal zinda rahega , anaz bechne ke liye??". Matlab kuch bhi likhi jao. What's guarantee abraj( humara apna chota bheem) kal zinda rahega job pe jaane ke liye, bhai naukri chod de apni.
Matlab to prove ur point, start insulting a common man who is concerned about his future.

Fact is if a Chota Bheem from Hariyana want to resign from the job as he thinks Modi is causing problems to him, he is welcome to resign.
shabash bhai. Yes, this is not democracy, this is dictatorship. So, if anyone thinks that Govt is causing problems to him or his future, in place of protesting just give resign and sit in home. Waaah bhai Arsalan ko bhi piche chod diya tune.

Let’s not bring Army here as Army is not protesting against Farm Bill. Or is it ??
where I have said Army is protesting?
Delhi is for politicians. A poor Farmer don’t go there for protest. Only paid union and political activists. Your Images proving my point
lol, let me tell you again. What I meant was you don't have to go to Delhi to protest against central govt. You can protest from anywhere.

Perhaps switching channel from pogo to any other will help you. Don’t believe me ?
lol so you choose to insult me, nice.

For you or me it’s not but as a political party going into election in a mainly aggregarion state, they certainly are in a hurry.
lol this law is in Bihar from 2008, what's your point. Matlab kuch bhi likhi chalo haina?

I think problem with you Punjabi and Hariyanvi Farmers is that you produce only wheat and Rice in excessive amount and think that a farmer in UP or Rajasthan produce only wheat and rice.
Bhrata Sri, have you ever tried to sell anything else to government like vegetables, onions, potatoes, pulses???
Chota Bheem Chota Bheem Chota Bheem Chota Bheem 🤣🤣
So, you are not able to decide from which State I am 🤣🤣. You know Arsalan is better than you, at least he didn't start insulting you on personnel level just to make your point. Chota bheem to tu hai bhai, who cant respond in correct manner.
Bhai bda lul bnda hai tu. I can say thousand bad words to you based on your origin. Bhai maar mur pdi thi kya punjab haryana mein ?

dude, farming is livelihood of Farmers, that's why they are asking government to add amendment in the ordinance that MSP and Mandi system will be there. Why cant govt. add this particular line.
Everybody has a mode of livelihood. Like my job is for me or a shop is for shop owner.
So you want an amendment in an amendment to include things which are already in the original law. Am I understanding it right?
That's my point again, what's guarantee that private player will buy crops from small farmer after Mandi system will no longer be there. and What's guarantee that they will follow the MSP system.
Doesn the amendment 2020 anywhere talks about shutting down Mandis ? If yes please take a screenshot and post it here.

Brother no one is going to provide guarantee for anything and everything for distant future. There is inherent risks in doing(or even not doing)anything.
They are not shutting Mandis and not stopping MSP, that’s enough. If anything happens in future, it can be amended like thousands other laws.
No government gives you guarantee for anything in life like education,jobs, healthcare etc.so why this infatuation with guarantee of maintaining MSPs and Mandis ? Do you expect government to continue wasting taxpayers money on non-performing assets similar to HMT, OFB and BSNL?
Let the free market decide what’s best for us. Certainly this Mandi and Dalal baniya system has failed farmers. The reason for high rate of poverty and suicide among farmers.

Do you think a farmer can fight with a Private player in court? Bhai paisa chalta hai yahan.
Bhai paisa to Mandi main bhi khoob chalta hai. BC market price 1000 hai per quintal ka or humko ye authorised lootere 300-400 bhi bargaining ke bad dete hain.
Bhai 50-50 Rupiye ke liye gidgidana padta hai inke saamne.
Any govt only buys low value crops like wheat and rice. And there is a quota for single farmers and you can’t sell above that quota. So you have to go to the Dalals to bypass that.
Anyway something like Farmers dispute resolution on the lines of consumer court can provide proposed if needed. Only time can tell.
. Everyone is concerned about their future. Aren't you concerned about your future and if you are concerned about your future
Being aware of future is different from demanding guarantee for future. Only
. And what's point of this line " Chota Bheem kal zinda rahega , anaz bechne ke liye??". Matlab kuch bhi likhi jao. What's guarantee abraj( humara apna chota bheem) kal zinda rahega job pe jaane ke liye, bhai naukri chod de apni.
Matlab to prove ur point, start insulting a common man who is concerned about his future.
Exactly. There was no guarantee that I will reply back to you or @Milspec will ban me before that. Still you got the reply don’t you?
That means I’m alive till now. Can government or anyone will provide me the guarantee that I’ll be alive tomorrow? I think not.
There is no Insults. Even the Chota Bheem banter was for fun. Relax, you are not going to die before reading my post. 😆
shabash bhai. Yes, this is not democracy, this is dictatorship.
Who said that IA have democratic setup ?
It’s army dude. Not your choupal. The officers give you the orders and you have to follow that orders as irrational as running towards a HMG. Do you see any democracy in that lunacy?
There are terms and conditions for joining the army. If you don’t like them. Well then army is not for you.
So, if anyone thinks that Govt is causing problems to him or his future, in place of protesting just give resign and sit in home. Waaah bhai Arsalan ko bhi piche chod diya tune.
If a soldier thinks that his elected PM is causing problems for him, leave the army and fight in election. Have you seen what happened to that Yadav guy of CRPF ?

Framers OTOH can protest but I don’t see anyone complaining except those Communist Unions mainly is Punjab and Hariyana.
D
where I have said Army is protesting?
D
Didn’t you said that army soldiers from Hariyana is suffering due to mistakes of Modi ?
BTW what mistakes Modi has done which resulted in so much trouble for a soldier from Hariyana?
lol, let me tell you again. What I meant was you don't have to go to Delhi to protest against central govt. You can protest from anywhere.
Ok. True. You can protest and some people are protesting.
lol so you choose to insult me, nice.
Not insulting you bro.
lol this law is in Bihar from 2008, what's your point. Matlab kuch bhi likhi chalo haina?
May be. But India is not only Bihar or Punjab.
What is working in Punjab/Hariyana is certainly not working elsewhere. Why do you want us to be held hostage by some colonial oppressive law just because it’s working for you ?
So, you are not able to decide from which State I am 🤣🤣. You know Arsalan is better than you, at least he didn't start insulting you on personnel level just to make your point.
Chup kar 😀
Chota bheem to tu hai bhai, who cant respond in correct manner.
Bhai bda lul bnda hai tu. I can say thousand bad words to you based on your origin. Bhai maar mur pdi thi kya punjab haryana mein ?
Nahi bhai. You know South Delhi is basically Hariyana.
Sabse harami to UP East wale hote hain😀
BTW Shaktiman joke was my favourite
😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaktimaan
Everybody has a mode of livelihood. Like my job is for me or a shop is for shop owner.
So you want an amendment in an amendment to include things which are already in the original law. Am I understanding it right?

Doesn the amendment 2020 anywhere talks about shutting down Mandis ? If yes please take a screenshot and post it here.

Brother no one is going to provide guarantee for anything and everything for distant future. There is inherent risks in doing(or even not doing)anything.
They are not shutting Mandis and not stopping MSP, that’s enough. If anything happens in future, it can be amended like thousands other laws.
No government gives you guarantee for anything in life like education,jobs, healthcare etc.so why this infatuation with guarantee of maintaining MSPs and Mandis ? Do you expect government to continue wasting taxpayers money on non-performing assets similar to HMT, OFB and BSNL?
Let the free market decide what’s best for us. Certainly this Mandi and Dalal baniya system has failed farmers. The reason for high rate of poverty and suicide among farmers.

Bhai paisa to Mandi main bhi khoob chalta hai. BC market price 1000 hai per quintal ka or humko ye authorised lootere 300-400 bhi bargaining ke bad dete hain.
Bhai 50-50 Rupiye ke liye gidgidana padta hai inke saamne.
Any govt only buys low value crops like wheat and rice. And there is a quota for single farmers and you can’t sell above that quota. So you have to go to the Dalals to bypass that.
Anyway something like Farmers dispute resolution on the lines of consumer court can provide proposed if needed. Only time can tell.

Being aware of future is different from demanding guarantee for future. Only

Exactly. There was no guarantee that I will reply back to you or @Milspec will ban me before that. Still you got the reply don’t you?
That means I’m alive till now. Can government or anyone will provide me the guarantee that I’ll be alive tomorrow? I think not.
There is no Insults. Even the Chota Bheem banter was for fun. Relax, you are not going to die before reading my post. 😆

Who said that IA have democratic setup ?
It’s army dude. Not your choupal. The officers give you the orders and you have to follow that orders as irrational as running towards a HMG. Do you see any democracy in that lunacy?
There are terms and conditions for joining the army. If you don’t like them. Well then army is not for you.

If a soldier thinks that his elected PM is causing problems for him, leave the army and fight in election. Have you seen what happened to that Yadav guy of CRPF ?

Framers OTOH can protest but I don’t see anyone complaining except those Communist Unions mainly is Punjab and Hariyana.
D

D
Didn’t you said that army soldiers from Hariyana is suffering due to mistakes of Modi ?
BTW what mistakes Modi has done which resulted in so much trouble for a soldier from Hariyana?

Ok. True. You can protest and some people are protesting.

Not insulting you bro.

May be. But India is not only Bihar or Punjab.
What is working in Punjab/Hariyana is certainly not working elsewhere. Why do you want us to be held hostage by some colonial oppressive law just because it’s working for you ?

Chup kar 😀

Nahi bhai. You know South Delhi is basically Hariyana.
Sabse harami to UP East wale hote hain😀
BTW Shaktiman joke was my favourite
😂😂😂
Lol bro, Either I am not able to understand ur point or you are not able to mine.... my only concern is that for farmer, land is like mother. I dont want to see or any other farmer want to see that they have to sell their land to these greedy private industries.
And we can discuss this for couple of pages, but i think your point of view is different from mine.

And for Army man point, i was saying that farmer is protesting/ fighting against delhi/Central govt and his son is fighting against China. i have never said they are suffering...yes i think it is mistake of Modi and his team that we have China sitting on our border. Whats point of saying aksai hind ke liye hum jaan de denge, we are going to take back POk if you are not ready for that. Instead of speaking, they should act against that particular task. After doklam, modi trust China again.

Lol bro, Either I am not able to understand ur point or you are not able to mine.... my only concern is that for farmer, land is like mother. I dont want to see or any other farmer want to see that they have to sell their land to these greedy private industries.
And we can discuss this for couple of pages, but i think your point of view is different from mine.

And for Army man point, i was saying that farmer is protesting/ fighting against delhi/Central govt and his son is fighting against China. i have never said they are suffering...yes i think it is mistake of Modi and his team that we have China sitting on our border. Whats point of saying aksai hind ke liye hum jaan de denge, we are going to take back POk if you are not ready for that. Instead of speaking, they should act against that particular task. After doklam, modi trust China again.
I have nothing more to say to you as your opinion seems to be idiotically motivated.

Regarding Border issue your thinking is wrong as it was NahaeWho who’s mistake result in Indo-China border. Otherwise it was Indo-Tibet border. Foolishness and cowardice of that “Gandey” family has no bounds.
Now Chinese will always be at our borders Modi or no Modi.

He'd get bail. 200% .
That is OK ,

However ,I really wish , BJP --- Sena had Not Split , BJP.should have given them CM post for 2.5 years

This endless fighting is not beneficial to either party

BJP used Arnab to discredit Sena
And they are repaying the favour

That is OK ,

However ,I really wish , BJP --- Sena had Not Split , BJP.should have given them CM post for 2.5 years

This endless fighting is not beneficial to either party

BJP used Arnab to discredit Sena
And they are repaying the favour
You don't know much about politics, do you?

Why does Mandi system matter? Why is it so important to sell only in one market while you can possibly sell to anyone in the current regime?

Was there a clause for MSP previously that was struck down?