Indian Aircraft Crash Notification

However disappointing the Mk1A be according to expectations, it's better than this. Unlike the engineering and time spent while designing F16, the Mig21 was never intended to be used more than 20-25 years. Soviets removed them from service even before their breakup. That should be a hint enough. Sad.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
I thought antony era was worst till 2019, now i recognised that he was far better than what we having now.
If you'd have known what Antony did to this nation during his tenure you wouldn't even dare say this but I guess I can't say anything cuz being too emotional clouds ones thought process. At this point what do you want even to retire every single interceptor immediately there is so we can become defenseless. Even giving more orders for Tejas now is gonna take time. You can thank Antony and the previous govts for this whole mess of LCA procurement and replacement. And u can thank the common public for electing that govt for 2 successive terms. Atleast this govt tried to shove Tejas down to IAF leadership's throat and atleast we are replacing mig21 with it
Om Shanti to the pilots. Clear blue skies ahead for them :( Pray this trash jet gets retired quickly

I have always wondered why people in this country are so hypocritic and only act themselves when there is a misfortune? Like, I don't see anyone not even in this forum recently where members are discussing about mig21 retirement fast or anything before this unfortunate news came. Just when this news came out everyone suddenly remembered, "oh we forgot about flying coffins", "let's make some hue and cry on tooter abuse the leadership and that will fulfill our duty towards the nation and her saviours" and then in the next day everyone will get back to trolling pak, US, Russia etc like there was nothing happening yesterday. People will call the IAF as a 'hathyara AF' 'incompetent AF' and the next day they will defend IAF when a Pakistani or a dephans exfart trolls IAF and its CAS. Why can't people here stick to one thing? If u are calling the IAF as hathyara AF then stick to that, don't defend them when someone trolls them and if its vice versa then stick to that as well.
Being fickle minded only shows hypocrisy and the reality that just like IAF the common people are too reactive which they accuse the govt and armed forces of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paro