Indian Aircraft Crash Notification

Untill Modi or Rajnath or Amit Shah gets killed by this "vvip" chopper , we won't get a actual vvip chopper.

I am hoping that one of the patriot who liked your post do not bring in some jargon (that most people don't understand) to say that those pilots would have done wonders, but for that missing piece of equipment. You see this Patriot can not stand the word "Modi" in any form.

Yes, correct. Some real patriots liked that post as well.

Blame anything & everything on politicians / bureaucrats, and get away with it. Get some likes (from great patriots) as well as a bonus.

I have met some army folks in person (they are mid level). Their intelligence / knowledge is nothing extra-ordinary. That is when I realized, IA does not host all gems in it (I used think very very high about them previously). Could be same with airforce folks.

Can someone explain how experienced pilots can get dis-oriented in such a short flight?
You meant say that what Pakistani folks telling about our military personals in their defense forums is true?
FYI, the people you saw need not to tell everything to a random civilian like you.

You meant say that what Pakistani folks telling about our military personals in their defense forums is true?
FYI, the people you saw need not to tell everything to a random civilian like you.
Nope. I do believe IAF is efficient. But in this instance, I blame the pilots. Maybe, they are over-confident (or) whatever. In the end, they lost their lives and bought huge loss to nation.

PS: I would be very happy if I am proved wrong.

Why don't you blame those pilots who can't take a VVIP safely to destination?

I can not believe a missing piece of equipment can be *solely* blamed. Surely, pilots fault. Pilots should have known what they have / don't have on their machine.
Dhruv has crash worthy seats and a quite good fire suppression system. This was responsible for saving the lives when the dhruv crashed carrying the NC chief I think 2019.

Forget about other systems, if the Mi17 had even these two, there would have been some survival chances.

Pilots are humans and they will make errors.

Do you expect Modi to give up the B777 and fly in say something which has been stopped being used by its main user? Say a 707. A 707 , which under went MLU at HAL.

If not then why a IAF officier is to die with a Mig21?

Nope. I do believe IAF is efficient. But in this instance, I blame the pilots. Maybe, they are over-confident (or) whatever. In the end, they lost their lives and bought huge loss to nation.

PS: I would be very happy if I am proved wrong.
I beleive exactly opposite, IA is more professional than IAF, my reason is the report of IA denial of military action on pak after 27/11, we were under prepared since Kargil & operation parakram, and IA denied offensive action with genuine reason. Yes, Rawat ji was bit non professional. If IAF was professional as yoy said, feb27 wont be a a slap on our track record of our victory over pakista.
Now the helicopter accident carrying CDS, more than pilots i will blane the russian stuffs. Howmany accidents have occured with the western origin platforms in India? IA is operating Cheetah/chetak for decades, they are as old as Mig21 i beleive,& they are not falling from sky like our flying coffins. IN is operating sea kings, no significant accident rates too.

It is easy to blame the pilots in every accident, they cannot come & defend themselves from grave yard. Those who are siting on new purchase files, those who are proposed to purchase Russian junks are safe there.

Lastly AW101 is really a good heli with pretty good track record, ideal for vip transport. You know what happened to it in india.

Last edited:
Our air force these days is less of a defense force but more of a GOD DAMN Flying museum. And we keep on loosing our exhibits from time to time. All these babus and bureaucrats and pen-pushers needs to have their pensions appropriated for the delays they have caused.

20220114_190241.jpg

Dhruv has crash worthy seats and a quite good fire suppression system. This was responsible for saving the lives when the dhruv crashed carrying the NC chief I think 2019.

Forget about other systems, if the Mi17 had even these two, there would have been some survival chances.

Pilots are humans and they will make errors.
Got this video from Older Forum ...ALH pilot explaining the capabilities of the machine. The ground proximity warning system (GPWS) is available in ALH.

Last edited: