Indian Aircraft Crash Notification

20230326_140503.jpg

What I said, now connect the dots.

View attachment 27128

It cannot be coincidence that the moment this campaign started ALH crash rate increased.
Don't spread stupid conspiracy theories.

There is no longer any chance of import of such class of helicopter. Whatever defects is there should/will be rectified. As simple as that.

Accusing officers from multiple services working together to sabotage a successful Indian program is just too much display of insecurity from you.

Don't spread stupid conspiracy theories.

There is no longer any chance of import of such class of helicopter. Whatever defects is there should/will be rectified. As simple as that.

Accusing officers from multiple services working together to sabotage a successful Indian program is just too much display of insecurity from you.
Especially when it's military personnel loosing their lives.

Especially when it's military personnel loosing their lives.
How many pilots lost their life in mig 21? Thank god it was Russian maal other wise it would had been retired long ago.

I didn't said only officers are behind it may be someone from HAL or maintenance team is doing this.

Always remember pajeets can go to any extent to sabotage indigenous systems.

How many pilots lost their life in mig 21? Thank god it was Russian maal other wise it would had been retired long ago.

I didn't said only officers are behind it may be someone from HAL or maintenance team is doing this.

Always remember pajeets can go to any extent to sabotage indigenous systems.
Remind me to not ask why we still continue to operate ancient Migs, Jaguars etc...

I am also one with suspicion..

Someone got arrested cutting the wire of Mi7 helicopter.

One Naval heli went ditching..

Just after Naval ALH got orders for 60 copters.

After that another one going down now.

That's more than coincidence..

Won't be surprised if that 60 copter deal is put on hold.

But i hope, I am wrong.
And they find the fault and rectify it.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Judging from the reactions of people in the know...

Seems like press or people with motives release the news around the deal to scuttle it.

If the problem s are existing, next deal must be done with the condition of identifying and rectifying the problems.

Molly is my senior from NDA. he is 66th course Delta sqn NDA and I am 70th course Delta sqn NDA. he had his room next to mine separetaed by a wall and my room door opened in front of the room door of Saheed Ajay Ahuja from kargil war. It seems this man has lost his mind now. My daughter witnessed this crash and without even any investigation this man has shot his opinion. What a waste of of a man whom we call a legend.

Judging from the reactions of people in the know...

Seems like press or people with motives release the news around the deal to scuttle it.
You want media to ignore the news? Just like what is happening in China, Russia, N korea? FYI, all the runways of cochin international airport was closed for more than two hour, many flights were delayed few were redirected other airports for landing. you want media to ignore this? Oh yeah cochin airport also dalaal wants to scuttle alh program, right?