Indian Aircraft Crash Notification

Molly is my senior from NDA. he is 66th course Delta sqn NDA and I am 70th course Delta sqn NDA. he had his room next to mine separetaed by a wall and my room door opened in front of the room door of Saheed Ajay Ahuja from kargil war. It seems this man has lost his mind now. My daughter witnessed this crash and without even any investigation this man has shot his opinion. What a waste of of a man whom we call a legend.
So you agreed that he is a legend & better qualified. But when he said a word against those who kerp quiet on this accident, suddenly becomes an out of mind person.

I am also one with suspicion..

Someone got arrested cutting the wire of Mi7 helicopter.

One Naval heli went ditching..

Just after Naval ALH got orders for 60 copters.

After that another one going down now.

That's more than coincidence..

Won't be surprised if that 60 copter deal is put on hold.

But i hope, I am wrong.
And they find the fault and rectify it.

Reactions: Sathya
Don't spread stupid conspiracy theories.

There is no longer any chance of import of such class of helicopter. Whatever defects is there should/will be rectified. As simple as that.

Accusing officers from multiple services working together to sabotage a successful Indian program is just too much display of insecurity from you.

Whatever the reason s, we must get to know the reason for these 2 accident s, since we have the whole crashed helicopters.

And faults have to be addressed, even if it is minor.. Let grab the opportunity to further fine tune and develop the product..

LUH, LCH bulk orders are in the offing..
Will Almost transform our rotary wing..

Setbacks should not affect the entire heli industry..

Many veterans were knowing the issues with ALH... So they wanted to correct that..

I am very sure they would strongly oppose any talk of cancellation of orders.

It ll be non sense to talk about import. Pending the investigation to know the reasons for crash.

Foreign import lobbies will get exposed.. When they talk of cancellation.

Realized something..
Western countries develop and mature the product continuously...
Time between next product is higher and also the investment..

But We are like Chinese.. Team designs product and jumps for the next product..
There is less product development & maturing after it's induction..
If any flaw raises, by the time we do something vabout it, it often too late like Insas.

Hope we follow western philosophy in maturing the product too..

Reactions: Rajput Lion
As i said earlier, IAF will phaseout Mig21 from service with the crash of last surviving mig21 flying with IAF. Thanks to GOI for the priorities.

Soviets themselves never flew a single Mig21 beyond 25 years.

India Approached Russia after 1989 saying is it fine to operate Mig21 for a longer period of time if we upgrade it?

Soviets took the money and gave a piece of paper saying yes we can.

And ever since we are suffering.

When Lockheed Martin says fly the F16 for 40 years, we see USAF flying the F16s today (having 8000+ hours clocked).

We made a mistake. Mig21 was never engineered to be operated beyond 25 years of life.

Even the Chinese copy F7, you can yourself check, Pakistan has already started retiring F7PG which are (surprise) reaching 25 years of age.

Soviets themselves never flew a single Mig21 beyond 25 years.

India Approached Russia after 1989 saying is it fine to operate Mig21 for a longer period of time if we upgrade it?

Soviets took the money and gave a piece of paper saying yes we can.

And ever since we are suffering.

When Lockheed Martin says fly the F16 for 40 years, we see USAF flying the F16s today (having 8000+ hours clocked).

We made a mistake. Mig21 was never engineered to be operated beyond 25 years of life.

Even the Chinese copy F7, you can yourself check, Pakistan has already started retiring F7PG which are (surprise) reaching 25 years of age.
GOI is proactive enough to ban 15 year old four-wheeler that running on road, but keep on flying on 60 year old Mig21,and dare enough to send this crap stop fighters like f16.