Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashmiris are not terrorists. They are being oppressed by India and have the right to fight Indian armed forces.
Pakistan has and will continue supporting them.
Terrorists are those who kill innocent civilians. Kashmiri don't do that.
Oh?
So the guy who threw grenade in jammu killing innocent civilian and injuring 8 others is not a terrorist?
Those kashmiri who are shooting people merely on suspicion is not a terrorist?

May I call those who did APS in 2014 freedom fighters as well?

Kashmiris are not terrorists. They are being oppressed by India and have the right to fight Indian armed forces.
It’s Pakistanis not Kashmiris that are killing people .

You don’t care for Kashmiris, you want to 1. Humiliate Hindus...it’s always about religion for you and 2.allow your army to skim of 30% of the national budget while the country slips to 150 in the HDI rankings.

Also you have nothing to lose because you have no economy....so eternal war is just fine....

TTP aren't terrorists either; they primarily fight the Pakistani Army, which is their right. You can try to claim they kill civilians, but plenty of civilians (including Kashmiris - who you pretend to care about) have died at the hands of Kashmiri & Pakistani terrorists as well.

Oh?
So the guy who threw grenade in jammu killing innocent civilian and injuring 8 others is not a terrorist?

They are freedom fighters; they're giving Pakistan a taste of the chaos it's unleashed on the NW tribal areas.

Oh?

Well you may call all terrorism in Pakistan freedom movement. We do not expect any good from you and that's the norm now.
The current episode has shown Pakistani youth India's true face and minds have changed. That in itself a great victory for Pakistan

TTP aren't terrorists either; they primarily fight the Pakistani Army, which is their right. You can try to claim they kill civilians, but plenty of civilians (including Kashmiris - who you pretend to care about) have died at the hands of Kashmiri & Pakistani terrorists as well.
Er.... TTP blasts bombs in public places killing civilians.
TTP and kashmiri cannot be compared.
No suicide bombing of public by Kashmiris.. TTP did plenty of that. Your ajit dovals pawns, we defeated successfully.

Er.... TTP blasts bombs in public places killing civilians.
TTP and kashmiri cannot be compared.
No suicide bombing of public by Kashmiris.. TTP did plenty of that. Your ajit dovals pawns, we defeated successfully.

Errrr Kashmiris & Pakees smuggled into Kashmir do the same (they cannot be separated). Including a guy who just threw a grenade at a crowd of civilians.

LOL... Thousands of them are ready to fight India right now

Really? Are all the PTM supporters going to come and fight us? Apna mulq sambhaalo miyaan, Kashmir lete lete tumhaara KPK-FATA bhi Bangladesh ki tarah na chala jaaye.

Thousands ready to fight India but no money to build a dam.

Such misplaced priorities.

Why are Kashmiris more important than your own children?

Pakistan is one of the few countries where child stunting is growing year by year. Kashmiri children are not stunted .

Malnutrition and stunting in Pakistan - DAWN.COM

44% of all Pakistani children are stunted and the percentage growing.

I hope Kashmiris appreciate that.

Wrong if someone did that

Like you care... Even those Pakistanis who pretend to care about that now; were likely celebrating Mumbai type attacks until you folks started getting a taste of what your country's been doing in ours for 30 years.

@the_deterrent
@safriz

Not sure if you guys are trolling - but I want to really believe that you are here for a rational debate. In that case, I request you both - we can get on a skype/zoom session on video and discuss the Indian and Pakistan View. I can organize the session and we can discuss the topic for 30-45 min.

@randomradio
@Falcon
I volunteer to be on the debate and we can really discuss this rationally

Count me out. For obvious reasons. 4 years down the time, maybe.

Secondly, I do not think either is trolling by a long shot. One is merely putting forth their country's official position, as they are expected to do, being citizens of their nation and having equal faith, trust and love for it. The other has merely put out a sequence of questions that can be answered/debunked/supported/discredited with all the information already available in the public domain.

Unfortunately, I had to read each and every line since Page 166 here, because I found rather frequent troll posts by some of our members here, based on assumptions and hyperbole.

There is a very rational way of dealing with a contrarian viewpoint, but that needs time to read, assimilate and debunk/discredit without the knee jerk reaction that most see - which is the raison d'etre for trolling. Am dealing with a self proclaimed Chairman of Ultra Marxist party a certain Nilim Dutta on the twitter, he has the habit of being abusive, abrasive and arrogant, so, instead of taking umbrage, I keep needling him politely, by tagging him in all the tweets where he has a contrarian view created and nurtured of his own evidence :)

What better way than a nicely researched verbal joust to not only put forth your viewpoint, but also discredit the other, without creating any antipathy at all.

@Falcon , your effort to stay impartial and objective regarding facts on the ground is much appreciated. I hope you keep your strength up to dispel rumors, false bravado and war-mongering. These questions are not directed towards you, since you've already answered most of them. However feel welcome to elaborate on anything. The larger purpose of this post is to combine all my answered/unanswered questions into one post, as food for thought, for everyone.

Much appreciated your post here, personally, and in the larger interest of carrying forward an intellectual exercise that must be carried on for any meaningful discussion on matters of defence, for which we all are on this forum.

I shall sit this one out.

Reactions: The Deterrent
Like you care... Even those Pakistanis who pretend to care about that now; were likely celebrating Mumbai type attacks until you folks started getting a taste of what your country's been doing in ours for 30 years.
Terrorism in your country is blow back because your army uses terrorist to liberate Afghanistan and Kashmir. India does not support terrorists esp. not Islamic terrorists. There are no terror camps in India.

Pak is in the FATF grey list for a reason,

Terrorism in your country is blow back because your army uses terrorist to liberate Afghanistan and Kashmir. India does not support terrorists esp. not Islamic terrorists. There are no terror camps in India.

Pak is in the FATF grey list for a reason,

Youve quoted the wrong person

Status
Not open for further replies.