Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah might forgive for surrender bit will Allah forgive for not raising voice of Ughyr Ummah for own selfish reasons?
Media don't talk about uigher.i only see american aggressive approach on uigher issue.some members on our forum in Pakistan raised voices and some showed articles to counter it.we don't know but China is not a country who can kill it's own citizens.that is not possible.

You don't believe me but even common people here in Pakistan discuss Kashmir on streets.it is like something special.it is full of emotions as well.it give us Azad Kashmir.at least we have a small part of kashmir.i accept that you have large part of Kashmir.

You keep your Obsession

We will keep the Territory
AND Try to capture POK

Disputes Run Both Ways

If you can claim J and K , we can claim POK

The father of China, Mao Zedong killed at least 5 million and you think China don't kill own citizens? How else do you think that country is functioning? Do you see any dissenting voice? Even their army owes allegiance to Communist Party not China or Chinese people wish indirectly means their Army will kill every single Chinese standing against a political party.

Learn to a read a bit before surender and China BS. The kind of indoctrination you people goes thru is appalling. Even the violence against Hong Kong protests is enough to give you an idea of what China is and what not.

You could talk like your drug addict PM and claim not knowing anything than white washing your masters here.
Our pm is not drug addict and I think China is a big country and Hong Kong is their internal problem.mao changed China.i don't know much about their role but today they are powerful and strong.they are making their own weapons,integrated circuits,heavy machines.they are progressing fast.

Our pm is not drug addict and I think China is a big country and Hong Kong is their internal problem.mao changed China.i don't know much about their role but today they are powerful and strong.they are making their own weapons,integrated circuits,heavy machines.they are progressing fast.
Same is happening with India , scrapping 370 was deemed impossible uptill now. The stronger u get , less u care about other's pressure. China killing Uighurs , erasing their culture , trafficking their organs when they are a 10 trillion economy. India will become a 10 trillion economy in 2032-33 as well and then we will flex like China.
Just like Malaysian PM dared to speak against India now but chickened out when asked about Uighurs.
I am with China on their treatment of Uighurs. Best way to deradicalize it to use even harsher radical methods.
We give unnecessary leeway to these gutter jihadis. A bit violence and Chinese unleashed their own methods on them and warned that "stop this or we can unleash more violence than u can"

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Ironhide
You don't believe me but even common people here in Pakistan discuss Kashmir on streets.it is like something special.it is full of emotions as well.it give us Azad Kashmir.at least we have a small part of kashmir.i accept that you have large part of Kashmir.
Common people in Pakistan discuss Kashmir with "emotions", simply because those are the emotions the awam has been raised on by the establishment. Not because they are facts. The day (which doesn't seem to be very far), the common people realize the jumla they have been fed, they will (and have already) start asking tough questions to the government (and via that to the establishment)

That helps India only then when India wants to use Afghanistan to thrash Pakistan. That region is never stable and border areas are still within rogue elements which are pro Pakistan. I literally see not much change with these events happening.
sir we will now start "nach merei bulbul tojhe pesa milega " in afpak i guess in full throttle

Reactions: screambowl
1948- we did not invade pak- we just fought against whoever came over, whether that was the afridis or the regulars.
1999- we did not invade

Im talking of a situation where IBG crosses into Punjab- they will face not only the pak army regulars but also these armed yahoos in the bye lanes of pindi and lahore. as they say, quantity has its own quality, although Im sure our generals have gamed these scenarios.

IA doesn't plan on entering cities and holding them. They plan on cutting off access to cities so there is no longer access to food, electricity etc. So all you have to do is hold highways and bridges, blow up railway lines etc. Cutt off the supply and demand chain.

IA doesn't plan on entering cities and holding them. They plan on cutting off access to cities so there is no longer access to food, electricity etc. So all you have to do is hold highways and bridges, blow up railway lines etc. Cutt off the supply and demand chain.

IBGs are for quick short punitive campaigns where we hold some territory and damage some infra and cause pain. Taking a city is a different idea, there might be plans for those but IBGs set along Cold Start are not intended for taking major cities.

IBGs are for quick short punitive campaigns where we hold some territory and damage some infra and cause pain. Taking a city is a different idea, there might be plans for those but IBGs set along Cold Start are not intended for taking major cities.

The highways are Pakistan's lifeline and one of their nuclear readlines. The IBGs will not go that far into Pakistan.

The highways come into the picture only in times of all-out war.

Status
Not open for further replies.