Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

I will agree with the technological advances on all fronts after Modi came to power. My cellphone has twice the computing power as my 2012 laptop and the DSLR is as good as obsolete, all this within 7-8 years.

Correct. As if doubling computing and mobile power wasn't enough, Modi has also increased Vaccine efficacy. What more can one do?

• Haha
Reactions: Shaktimaan
I have got 9 separate posts where the only thing @Shaktimaan has done is laugh. This shows that this forum is not serious about discussions (also that it is ideologically biased)
Errr... its much simple. If you believe that world started in May 2014 then you will get laughed at. I like/used to like a certain politcian who hold a certain high office in the country but I don't go around attributing the sun rising to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@randomradio

I saw that RML hospital in Delhi finally got its Onsite Oxygen generator plant :
The tweet praises DRDO but in reality it is a product of a private company called Trident Pneumatics. Its not a re-sold product, its a proper made in india product available since 2015 ATLEAST:

Here is an archive of its page

This technology and device has been manufactured in TN for this long. All that was needed in early 2020 was to order 100s of such plants to be installed in as many hospitals as possible. The manufacturer would have scaled up its capacity, especially if GoI was ready to pump money. There were no major impediments. All that was needed was to execute it.

One such plant can generate 1000lt/minute of high flow oxygen, enough for 100 beds. 30 such plants are enough to cover 3000 beds. 100 such plants can serve 10K beds.

If only government and its stupid beaurocrats had vision to procure them.

Errr... its much simple. If you believe that world started in May 2014 then you will get laughed at. I like/used to like a certain politcian who hold a certain high office in the country but I don't go around attributing the sun rising to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@randomradio

I saw that RML hospital in Delhi finally got its Onsite Oxygen generator plant :
The tweet praises DRDO but in reality it is a product of a private company called Trident Pneumatics. Its not a re-sold product, its a proper made in india product available since 2015 ATLEAST:

Here is an archive of its page

This technology and device has been manufactured in TN for this long. All that was needed in early 2020 was to order 100s of such plants to be installed in as many hospitals as possible. The manufacturer would have scaled up its capacity, especially if GoI was ready to pump money. There were no major impediments. All that was needed was to execute it.

One such plant can generate 1000lt/minute of high flow oxygen, enough for 100 beds. 30 such plants are enough to cover 3000 beds. 100 such plants can serve 10K beds.

If only government and its stupid beaurocrats had vision to procure them.

Lol! Ironically in your post also you confess Oxygen cylinders also were made in India from 2015 only.

Lol! Ironically in your post also you confess Oxygen cylinders also were made in India from 2015 only.
No, I did not.

Read it again.

"product available since 2015 ATLEAST"

The company has been in business since 1988. I did not mention it because it was irrelevant in that discussion.

My advice to you is put the Kool-Aid down and look at things more errr.. reasonably.

No, I did not.

Read it again.

"product available since 2015 ATLEAST"

The company has been in business since 1988. I did not mention it because it was irrelevant in that discussion.

My advice to you is put the Kool-Aid down and look at things more errr.. reasonably.

Nice trick. Make it vague by calling 'at least'

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
No dear. His company, SII, existed long before Modi came to power. And no, Modi did not give him license to manufacture. Manufacturing does not work this way. His license to manufacturing comes from his dealing with AstraZenica and Oxford. Goverment did not exactly facilitate it.

BTW, it takes a long time before you can set up a vaccine plant. Ask likes of UK and Canada. In the middle of pandemic they all are scrambling to set up production. Canada has spent in billions to do that but the facilities are not going to be ready before 2023. And they have population much much much smaller than what we do.

Had India not having SII, you would be at the end of line for procuring vaccines. Ask Pakistan why their vaccine rate is so small. Ask Australia why they were not able to roll out vaccines ealier than India and are still behind in ratio of population vaccinated. Ask Japan why their vaccination rate is abysmal. All of these countries cannot manufacture vaccines in their countries in sufficient number because they don't have giants like SII.

Its not a matter of money. Even if Indian government is ready to spend 10s of billions, without SII they will be hard pressed to manufacture vaccines in big numbers in short period of time.

you and 4 others have no economic sense.
I bet this is banned member @Guynextdoor 's new account. @nair @Ashwin @_Anonymous_

In the all years that I spent in PDF no one has made an allegation like this. I whopped that guy's @$$ so many times I can't remember it.

From what I remember you used to be a sensible guy but I guess this forum has changed you like most others here.

you and 4 others have no economic sense.

In the all years that I spent in PDF no one has made an allegation like this. I whopped that guy's @$$ so many times I can't remember it.

From what I remember you used to be a sensible guy but I guess this forum has changed you like most others here.

What was your ID on PDF

Burnol provider with picture of Burnol. How could you miss it?
Yes I do remember a picture of Burnol

But I dont remember this ID

What was the exact spelling

Could you right the exact ID

Even if they ban us permanently ,like for example ME , our posts Remain there

31 people expired in native neighbour village Varanasi UP. My village isn't doing any better as well.