Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

😮.......😱
What just happened ?
1590851547813.png

We have actually reduced our cases. Instead of a slowing growth, straight up reduction. One would have expected some flattening before an actual drop in the active cases.

• Haha
Reactions: screambowl
Most of it came from Maharashtra apparently. Yesterday there was report of massive recoviries from the state, that may have caused this.
IMG-20200530-WA0006.jpg

Apparently, a police constable released after being successfully cured of the Chinese Virus collapsed & died a few hours after his release. The situation in Bombay is alarming & rapidly going out of hand.

In India? Unlikely.
Not really. Indian monkeys are intelligent enough not to monkey around with medical samples. OTOH, the less said about the Irish ones the better. Apparently they were descended from an Irish peer who took a liking to a primate which reminded him of his wife back home. It's a unique species.

Not really. Indian monkeys are intelligent enough not to monkey around with medical samples. OTOH, the less said about the Irish ones the better. Apparently they were descended from an Irish peer who took a liking to a primate which reminded him of his wife back home. It's a unique species.
Whatever the ethnicity of these monkeys, they clearly outsmarted your doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
😮.......😱
What just happened ?
View attachment 16202

We have actually reduced our cases. Instead of a slowing growth, straight up reduction. One would have expected some flattening before an actual drop in the active cases.
Some kind of data clean up. Recoveries are now following the old trend.

Delhi is gone, stage 3 is here, cases are now spilling over to Noida Ghaziabad. If borders are not sealed immediately UP will end up paying very heavy price and country will tank. We will make positive cases in US look like walk in the park.

In my services days, whenever we got deployed in some remote area with tented accommodation, the standard routine used to be to take a chloroquine in the morning and two pags of rum at night. CCQ to keep away malaria and rum to keep away stomach ailments.
I think we need to do what we did in case of pulse polio. Let whole nation consume one HCQ tablet everyday in the morning for next ten days. We may not have any covid patient after that.

the standard routine used to be to take a chloroquine in the morning and two pags of rum at night.

So Alcohol acts as antidote to CCQ's side effects? I know people who develop chronic allergies to CCQ in stomach and kideny leads to renal abnormalities causing acidity, high bp and gasteritics , and later type 2 diabetes.

So Alcohol acts as antidote to CCQ's side effects? I know people who develop chronic allergies to CCQ in stomach and kideny leads to renal abnormalities causing acidity, high bp and gasteritics , and later type 2 diabetes.
no. Rum was to ensure we do not get stomach worms/bacterias due to bad quality of water. Rum kills all the bacterias in stomach.

• Informative
Reactions: screambowl