Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Fake News

85% paid central government and remaining 15% state government , in the end migrants pay
What did I tell you, Center paid Zilch and when they got exposed they came out with this figure of 85%.

Now look at the next jugglery, which is truth, distorted as center is paying 85% of fare.

Explaining the discrepancy, a railways ministry officer said the central government had never said it is bearing 85 per cent of the cost of the tickets, but maintained that it is paying 85 of the cost of running the trains. Of this, the officer said, ticket fare comprises 15 per cent.

View attachment 16165

No money for rent and food. Many said they should not have left for home.
Posting dead people photos shouldn't be encouraged in my personal opinion. This photo shows two kids around their dead mother on railway platform, most probably related to a Muslim family from Bihar state. @nair @Ashwin do we have any stand/policy on sharing of dead people photos? Thank you.

Reactions: nair
IMG-20200529-WA0009.jpg

What did I tell you, Center paid Zilch and when they got exposed they came out with this figure of 85%.

Now look at the next jugglery, which is truth, distorted as center is paying 85% of fare.

Where is the lie? That's the article for sake of it. I explicitly quoted the base they are using to call everything as lie.

When Center operates railway being a central subject do you now want states and migrants to pay for operation costs too?

Several BJP leaders including the one you quoted said Center is paying for 85% while the reality is they are paying Zero for tickets. ZERO.

I wonder why stop at 85% since center pay 100% for operation they can claim they are paying 100% for operations.

The question was why charge stranded people ticket and they have accepted in SC they paid ZERO for tickets. You can create versions, spin them and debunk them and call anyone liar.