Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Expected vaccine doses availability till Dec 2021... Only time will tell 🤞

View attachment 19844.
Seems plausible.

Covishield : its supposed to reach full capacity of 10 cr per month by July.

Covaxin: Suppose to reach 10 cr per month by Sept.

Bio E is Johnson & Johnson , single-dose vaccine using adenovirus vector like AZ

Zydus is indian undergoing third phase. Possible approval this month. But it's three dose.

NOVAVAX: American licensed to SII. Suppose to be approved by Aug. SII already producing it.

BB Nasal : single shot, Still first phase

Gennova: First Indian mRNA vaccine like that of pfizer and modern

Sputnik: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories starts productions by July

The picture that you are trying to paint, it seems to me mate you haven't lived in villages.
AFAIK, may be in south India urban parts they have better systems. I have lived in south India for sometime but (thankfully) never had to use those parts of municipal system. In vast parts of North India, things are very informal and very very disconnected.

Anyone with all senses and fair judgement knows death are underreported. Question is only how much ?

Definitely being undereported, which is always the case even with natural disasters and such. But not at a fear-mongering 10x or 20x.

Not even 2x. All because of the common sense surrounding the fact that sick people will go looking for treatment.

Definitely being undereported, which is always the case even with natural disasters and such. But not at a fear-mongering 10x or 20x.

Not even 2x. All because of the common sense surrounding the fact that sick people will go looking for treatment.
LOL! When you have sustained positivity rate of 22% in the country, it means those who are looking for treatment are not even getting diagnosed because of lack of tests. WHO recommends 5% positivity rate for a proper coverage of all those who are symptomatically infected. This only suggests that number of actual cases added each day are much much much higher than what is being reported. These are not even getting diagnosed because there are not enough tests being done. This can only mean one thing : our reports of deaths are also much much much higher because of large number of cases in the first place..

Its not 10-20%, its way higher.

Most of the death cases were registered since everyone needs a death certificate for any future settlement but the concern is how many deaths were counted as a Covid related death. later we can do a calculation to know the approximate death count by comparing avg monthly death count of 2019 with 2020 0r 2021.

LOL! When you have sustained positivity rate of 22% in the country, it means those who are looking for treatment are not even getting diagnosed because of lack of tests. WHO recommends 5% positivity rate for a proper coverage of all those who are symptomatically infected. This only suggests that number of actual cases added each day are much much much higher than what is being reported. These are not even getting diagnosed because there are not enough tests being done. This can only mean one thing : our reports of deaths are also much much much higher because of large number of cases in the first place..

Its not 10-20%, its way higher.

Dumb, dumber and dumbest. Common sense says you don't need to be tested to know if you have breathing difficulties.

Every single post you go back to the same thing, tests... You don't understand at all. Who cares if positivity rate is 22% or 222%, at least 80-90% of the people out there who are about to die because they have begun to suffocate have the time to reach a hospital. I don't understand how you do not get such a simple thing.

You are quite literally saying that a huge number of people just chill even if they are unable to breathe anymore. You are confusing Covid with heart attacks and strokes. Covid patients die over a long period of time. Even the very small number of people who are dying extremely quickly are still taking 2-3 days to die.

Just look at the number of days it takes.

Covid-Progression-Chart-scaled.jpg

It takes a week before you need hospitalisation in majority of the cases.

So what you're saying is patients quietly suffer on their beds and then slowly die from suffocation without even bothering to try and survive. And these patients are 5 to 10 times more than what the hospitals have recorded to date. See how it completely escapes common sense?

Dumb, dumber and dumbest. Common sense says you don't need to be tested to know if you have breathing difficulties.

Every single post you go back to the same thing, tests... You don't understand at all. Who cares if positivity rate is 22% or 222%, at least 80-90% of the people out there who are about to die because they have begun to suffocate have the time to reach a hospital. I don't understand how you do not get such a simple thing.

You are quite literally saying that a huge number of people just chill even if they are unable to breathe anymore. You are confusing Covid with heart attacks and strokes. Covid patients die over a long period of time. Even the very small number of people who are dying extremely quickly are still taking 2-3 days to die.

Just look at the number of days it takes.

Covid-Progression-Chart-scaled.jpg

It takes a week before you need hospitalisation in majority of the cases.

So what you're saying is patients quietly suffer on their beds and then slowly die from suffocation without even bothering to try and survive. And these patients are 5 to 10 times more than what the hospitals have recorded to date. See how it completely escapes common sense?
Can you just answer me one single question, How are you so sure that those who seek treatment and hospital admission get it? Or are even registered there? What proof do you have? I have seen plenty of proof to contrary. few in my own family and we are well to do enough.

You are quite literally saying that a huge number of people just chill even if they are unable to breathe anymore.

Your biggest stupidity is this assumption : ANY person who got infected WILL get hospital admission if needed.

From you own chart : If someone seeks hospitalization on day 7, he has AT MAX till day 11 before he dies if he is now in ICU. That is just 4 days MAX. If you cann't get ICU in those days, you are dead.

NEW FLASH! It is very much possible to NOT get ANY medical treatment currently and die in ones home while relatives franatically try and get a hospital bad for you. And it is happening a LOT. Health care system in quite a few cities have collapsed. There was no health care system in towns and lets not even talk about villages.

I used to live in a certain society in India. It is huge sized one. My wife is still in its "WhatsApp Group". Each day we are seeing 3-4 deaths happening IN the society campus with folks living there and NOT in hospital. Each day we see whatsapp messages of people asking for ANY hospital if one is available. And this is a MAJOR city in India. The society is well do to enough to afford and maintain a lot of luxuries of life.

Last edited:
Good news for me personally

My neighbour's family of 3 completely Recovered

The Lady is 55 years of age has just beaten Cancer and NOW COVID

Her son ,25 , while taking good care of his parents , but never used Masks while enjoying with Friends

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Cases/deaths are likely 5x. Many choose to self-medicate and are unaware of underlying medical conditions. With O2/bed shortage, the condition has simply worsened. India has some 2 million hospital beds. If 0.5 percent of COVID - infected needed hospitalization over a very brief period, a disaster was inevitable. However, today, personally, was heavy - a friend lost his wife after just a year of marriage; doctors managed to save the premature child. Some wounds will never heal.

Most of the death cases were registered since everyone needs a death certificate for any future settlement but the concern is how many deaths were counted as a Covid related death. later we can do a calculation to know the approximate death count by comparing avg monthly death count of 2019 with 2020 0r 2021.
My personal experience in the family is things are stuck right now due to staff shortage etc. While it’s true that eventually deaths will get registered, unless that happens I don’t know how many deaths are currently flowing into the system.

cause of disease is a totally different can of worms. I don’t know what is happening or will happen there.

I don’t think there is corruption or conspiracy behind this. It’s sheer incompetence and lack of resources and staff.

Cases/deaths are likely 5x. Many choose to self-medicate and are unaware of underlying medical conditions. With O2/bed shortage, the condition has simply worsened. India has some 2 million hospital beds. If 0.5 percent of COVID - infected needed hospitalization over a very brief period, a disaster was inevitable. However, today, personally, was heavy - a friend lost his wife after just a year of marriage; doctors managed to save the premature child. Some wounds will never heal.
In my larger family there is DIL who is pregnant and COVID patient, her MIL is having severe COVID, FIL is dead due to COVID, husband is okay or asymptomatic. It’s living hell.

My personal experience in the family is things are stuck right now due to staff shortage etc. While it’s true that eventually deaths will get registered, unless that happens I don’t know how many deaths are currently flowing into the system.

cause of disease is a totally different can of worms. I don’t know what is happening or will happen there.

I don’t think there is corruption or conspiracy behind this. It’s sheer incompetence and lack of resources and staff.
It will be registered because without the death certificate you will have settlement issues . There is no medical solution for covid crises since there is no medicine for Covid . The only action to stop the spread of infection is lockdown and vaccination, but what I see as a failure of government is... it's failed to alert for immediate lockdown when the covid cases crossed 150 thousand.

In many countries like China , Russia
Iran and Pakistan , the true figures will never be known

So also in Africa

LOL! There is still GST on vaccines?

Also, weren't people crying for INR 300 per dose vaccine?

At INR 1000 its like $14 per dose.

It will be registered because without the death certificate you will have settlement issues .
I agree eventually in urban areas deaths will be registered. We in my family are also waiting for registration to release bank funds of a person to the nominis. Its more than many weeks now.

Can you just answer me one single question, How are you so sure that those who seek treatment and hospital admission get it? Or are even registered there? What proof do you have? I have seen plenty of proof to contrary. few in my own family and we are well to do enough.

Your biggest stupidity is this assumption : ANY person who got infected WILL get hospital admission if needed.

From you own chart : If someone seeks hospitalization on day 7, he has AT MAX till day 11 before he dies if he is now in ICU. That is just 4 days MAX. If you cann't get ICU in those days, you are dead.

NEW FLASH! It is very much possible to NOT get ANY medical treatment currently and die in ones home while relatives franatically try and get a hospital bad for you. And it is happening a LOT. Health care system in quite a few cities have collapsed. There was no health care system in towns and lets not even talk about villages.

I used to live in a certain society in India. It is huge sized one. My wife is still in its "WhatsApp Group". Each day we are seeing 3-4 deaths happening IN the society campus with folks living there and NOT in hospital. Each day we see whatsapp messages of people asking for ANY hospital if one is available. And this is a MAJOR city in India. The society is well do to enough to afford and maintain a lot of luxuries of life.

All that was a problem early on, when the 2nd wave just started. You automatically don't get 2 or 3 million dead just because a few thousand didn't get hospital beds in the first 2 weeks. Now the system's largely caught up, with only sporadic cases of bed or oxygen shortages.

You are simply feeding the propaganda machinery without being able to think for yourself.

LOL! There is still GST on vaccines?

Also, weren't people crying for INR 300 per dose vaccine?

At INR 1000 its like $14 per dose.
Who has money they can pay and take the vaccine nothing wrong with it ...many middle-class people can afford it and this will also help in vaccine coverage in the total population. For the below income people they will have free vaccine same as the ration card system and in 945 ..5% GST is 50 rs. people who are ready to pay 945rs won't have any issue paying extra 50 Rs.

13% symptomatic breakthrough infections seen.

1 in 7 hospital staff infected with Covid-19 after vaccination: small study​

People who get infected with Covid-19 even after getting a vaccine shot are known as “breakthrough cases”, implying that the infection has broken through the protection provided by the vaccine.​

A small-scale study in healthcare workers at a private hospital in Delhi found that “breakthrough” infections occurred in 13.3% of them (about 1 in 7), with one requiring hospitalisation. The study was conducted on healthcare workers from Fortis Centre of Excellence for Diabetes, Metabolic Diseases and Endocrinology and has been published in the journal Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews.
Of the 113 participants, 28 had been administered Covaxin while 85 were inoculated with Covishield.

What were the findings?

Out of the 113 who had been vaccinated, a second dose was administered to 107. Breakthrough symptomatic Covid-19 infections (more than 14 days after the second dose) was seen in 15 persons (13.3% of 113). All were symptomatic with fever and half of them had sore throat and cough. “A few had loose motion and loss of smell and taste. Symptoms lasted from 3-14 days. Except one who required hospitalisation, all 14 persons with breakthrough infections had mild Covid- 19 disease,” said Dr Anoop Misra, Chairman of the healthcare facility.