Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Once lungs are damaged (I got horrible figure of 70-80 percent), it's minimum 6 month as per doctor's advice. However lungs tissue do recover, but recovery ratio is slow and gradual. Rest of the body recovers much faster. No masala or cold items to enjoy.

Let me tell you my experience

> I was bed ridden, weak, slept almost 15 hrs, didn't move and had high fever during dengue.

> I slept almost 10 hrs daily, loss of taste and smell, had weakness for 15 days, fever for 2 days and able to move just fine. Infact I was drinking vodka daily in isolation due to boredom. On the 15th day, I was able to climb to 3rd floor using stairs without any issue. Since then, I have used stairs more than 20 times.

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
The main problem is a large population of unintelligent and unproductive citizens caught between ignorant bureaucrats and an incompetent political class. Current population of UP+Bihar alone is 300 million. Even 3000 mandirs will do nothing to save India in the next 50 years. Health, food, water and air crisis will kill millions.

Hospitals are not just buildings and Equipment but Also Trained and Educated Manpower

And that is always going to be limited

How many Doctors want to work in
TIER 2 cities

Even patients try to reach the BIG Hospitals in the Big cities

Before Corona came , Doctors themselves said that the Medical profession is Saturated

Even PG doctors were dissatisfied with their income

• Agree
Reactions: AbRaj
Even PG doctors were dissatisfied with their income
We dont need such doctors , these are the ppl who pay a crore or more for a medical seat after getting just pass marks. Its high time they left their profession for others to fill in.
I was drinking vodka daily in isolation due to boredom. On the 15th day, I was able to climb to 3rd floor using stairs without any issue. Since then, I have used stairs more than 20 times.
Only one of them must have happened either you must have had vodka or climbed 3 floors, certainly not both.

While the Positive Cases are decided by TESTING ,what is totally being missed is the SERO POSITIVITY

In latest survey , it was 36 percent in Mumbai

This means One Third Population has already been exposed to the virus and has developed Antibodies

This will help in slowing down the infections along with increase in Vaccination

We can assume Extra deaths of 2 million by Covid till we achieve Herd Immunity

Even out of this 2 million , Two Thirds are 60 plus in age
well thats the classic bureaucratic way of solving the problem, wait until it disappears. Sweden did the same thing and ended up screwing themselves.
vaccine makers themselves are blackmailing the govt with exorbitant price and govt is doing nothing. What can we expect from lesser ppl.

well thats the classic bureaucratic way of solving the problem, wait until it disappears. Sweden did the same thing and ended up screwing themselves.

vaccine makers themselves are blackmailing the govt with exorbitant price and govt is doing nothing. What can we expect from lesser ppl.

Even at this stage , Prevention is still the Best Policy

It is the Young who are infecting their parents and then crying on Twitter for Oxygen and Beds

We dont need such doctors , these are the ppl who pay a crore or more for a medical seat after getting just pass marks. Its high time they left their profession for others to fill in.

Every person who gets into Medicine knows that you need TEN Years to get a PG degree after class 12 th

And still most PG doctors are unhappy because they want the Label of
" CONSULTANT " who has chambers in Big hospitals

India's health sector and its personnel
Are as money minded as the Rest of the Country

Nurses and other paramedics are considered as inferior jobs

Most youngsters who join medicine today are second generation doctors who will take the place of their elders

Last year when there was No vaccine
Many private general practitioners had simply closed their clinics

Government has no money to invest in health because it has to pay subsidies and waive Farm loans ; Even our dear RAFALES have to wait 🤣

• Agree
Reactions: vstol Jockey

You cannot produce Extra Trained Manpower in One YEAR

For example though PG seats are increased every year , yet the faculty is not available
My native place (Varanasi very near airport) is very worse even as I am writing this post. Daily 4-6 people are expiring in my own village. There are just not enough people to give shoulder (we say Kandha dena in Gaon) today. Just days back uncle expired. People went to Gangaji for activity and halfway reaching they were told aunty died at home. Many of my neighbours gone from this world. I am not sure when I go back to village maybe in few months, how many faces I will be able to see.