Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Let's see which states are doing more testing and which are doing lot less despite huge and dense population.

Maharashtra which used to be doing big number of tests has also reduced the number of testings in hope that infection numbers will be stabilized. My native state UP, the less said the better.
Indian average of 43888 which hell lot of less and it's not going to do any good to us.

A casual look itself will tell us how much testing difference is there between southern states, UTs or north east states generally and the rest of North, central and eastern Indian states. Any testing below 100000 is way below acceptable mark and 75k, I would say even to the extent that government are not proactive in contact tracing.

Let's see which states are doing more testing and which are doing lot less despite huge and dense population.

Maharashtra which used to be doing big number of tests has also reduced the number of testings in hope that infection numbers will be stabilized. My native state UP, the less said the better.
Indian average of 43888 which hell lot of less and it's not going to do any good to us.
Bhai mere.. low testing was based on modeling as covid rate was well managed for last 1 year. Nobody expected this surge. System was overwhelmed nothing more due to negligence in these 3 states and there leadership period. Response for mess take time. i tell you my story. at the start of surge when i got admitted, covid ward in my hospital was half empty for days. now after 4 weeks when i went back to get my CT report the hospital was full and new patients were being shifted to new covid wards somewhere else.

While the Positive Cases are decided by TESTING ,what is totally being missed is the SERO POSITIVITY

In latest survey , it was 36 percent in Mumbai

This means One Third Population has already been exposed to the virus and has developed Antibodies

This will help in slowing down the infections along with increase in Vaccination

We can assume Extra deaths of 2 million by Covid till we achieve Herd Immunity

Even out of this 2 million , Two Thirds are 60 plus in age

Bhai mere.. low testing was based on modeling as covid rate was well managed for last 1 year. Nobody expected this surge. System was overwhelmed nothing more due to negligence in these 3 states and there leadership period. Response for mess take time. i tell you my story. at the start of surge when i got admitted, covid ward in my hospital was half empty for days. now after 4 weeks when i went back to get my CT report the hospital was full and new patients were being shifted to new covid wards somewhere else.
There is no excuse for low testing wherever and however it may be, period.

While the Positive Cases are decided by TESTING ,what is totally being missed is the SERO POSITIVITY

In latest survey , it was 36 percent in Mumbai

This means One Third Population has already been exposed to the virus and has developed Antibodies

This will help in slowing down the infections along with increase in Vaccination

We can assume Extra deaths of 2 million by Covid till we achieve Herd Immunity

Even out of this 2 million , Two Thirds are 60 plus in age
Heard immunity is normally above 60-65 percent (mostly around 70-72 percent) which is expected by either June or July max for Mumbai at least. Can't say the timeline about other places though.

Even that also doesn't give much reprice until most people are vaccinated. I don't know if people are aware or not but here doses are very little stock. Most of the jumbo vaccination centers are shut down for lack of supply. Smaller center receive supply in 100s of batches only and it's not even enough to cover double shots. Will share some sample tweets fir reference.

Even that also doesn't give much reprive until most people are vaccinated. I don't know if people are aware or not but here doses are very little stock. Most of the jumbo vaccination centers are shut down for lack of supply. Smaller center receive supply in 100s of batches only and it's not even enough to cover double shots. Will share some sample tweets for reference.

Last stock (in 100 quantity batches very limited stock) were received yesterday night only. Only 8-9 center operated for couple of hours only. People are literally waiting for vaccines here. My parents second shot is due in next few days. Let's see. I am not getting any new booking for myself and wife (both infected probably 10 days back) till mid of June due to non-availability of medicine doses.

See , Vaccination will take its own time

My point is that , Even though we will have Lakhs of deaths , India will survive

We have 7 lakh Cancer deaths
1.5 lakh Road accident deaths
1.5 lakh suicides , Every year

Two third of Covid victims are 60 plus age group

On Twitter , BOTS are busy in portraying a doomsday scenario ,as if India is finished

Last stock (in 100 quantity batches very limited stock) were received yesterday night only. Only 8-9 center operated for couple of hours only. People are literally waiting for vaccines here. My parents second shot is due in next few days. Let's see. I am not getting any new booking for myself and wife (both infected probably 10 days back) till mid of June due to non-availability of medicine doses.
Day before yesterday status.

See , Vaccination will take its own time

My point is that , Even though we will have Lakhs of deaths , India will survive

We have 7 lakh Cancer deaths
1.5 lakh Road accident deaths
1.5 lakh suicides , Every year

Two third of Covid victims are 60 plus age group

On Twitter , BOTS are busy in portraying a doomsday scenario ,as if India is finished
Understand the situation. If all hospital beds get occupied, where will other morbidity or disease patients go for treatment? Another point people miss while dismissing Corona cases is that its secondary affect is much more deadly. Once person is infected, his/her immunity level is weakened for other diseases, if I am correct, which results in higher mortality in even simple cases. And it will not be caught immediately until someone is investigating these raw data.

My point is simple. Both state and central governments had ample evidence and time on their side to prepare for worst and everyone of us has failed in this endeavour. Collective failure at all levels.

Worst is yet to come. If we still keep taking it for granted, ultimately it will be us who will pay the price.

This Situation , which we are in is the Creation of YOUNG People who had totally given up on Masks and Social Distancing till March

And then the Second Wave with MUTANTS came and hit us

The Young catch the virus , But Remain ASYMPTOMATIC or Mild and then Transmit it to their Families

Till March , most people were saying , Corona is finished , and now we are paying the price

Understand the situation. If all hospital beds get occupied, where will other morbidity or disease patients go for treatment? Another point people miss while dismissing Corona cases is that its secondary affect is much more deadly. Once person is infected, his/her immunity level is weakened for other diseases, if I am correct, which results in higher mortality in even simple cases. And it will not be caught immediately until someone is investigating these raw data.

Coronavirus is another addition to list of viruses. I had Dengue virus in 2012 which was way more intense than corona. My fitness at that time was I used to bench press around 90 kgs, squat 130 kgs and cardio for 40 mins. Dengue made me bed ridden for 15 days and I recovered after 3 months from weakness.

With proper treatment, rest and diet, you can recover to pre-corona form.

Coronavirus is another addition to list of viruses. I had Dengue virus in 2012 which was way more intense than corona. My fitness at that time was I used to bench press around 90 kgs, squat 130 kgs and cardio for 40 mins. Dengue made me bed ridden for 15 days and I recovered after 3 months from weakness.

With proper treatment, rest and diet, you can recover to pre-corona form.
Once lungs are damaged (I got horrible figure of 70-80 percent), it's minimum 6 month as per doctor's advice. However lungs tissue do recover, but recovery ratio is slow and gradual. Rest of the body recovers much faster. No masala or cold items to enjoy.

The main problem is a large population of unintelligent and unproductive citizens caught between ignorant bureaucrats and an incompetent political class. Current population of UP+Bihar alone is 300 million. Even 3000 mandirs will do nothing to save India in the next 50 years. Health, food, water and air crisis will kill millions.