Chinese Wuhan Virus Thread

Western media has launched a massive propaganda in cahoots with Dalals in india. Bots with hindu names have been unleashed in social media from YouTube to twitter , many are run by Pakistanis and from UK , middle east to sway public opinion and to target central govt specially Modi. Kabal is trying to bring him down.

It's much more than 2X. And I am pretty sure it's happening in most of northern states, ruled by all parties equally. UP, MP, Rajasthan, Delhi, Bihar, Gujarat etc. Even in Maharashtra also this trend is visible despite so much testing. Contact tracing is almost dead here which was pretty strong at one time. Center, states people each and everyone is responsible for this utter destruction of lives. By burying our head in sand if we think it's going to get better, we are inviting the rude shock which is about to explode in our face.

Reactions: Paro
Western media has launched a massive propaganda in cahoots with Dalals in india. Bots with hindu names have been unleashed in social media from YouTube to twitter , many are run by Pakistanis and from UK , middle east to sway public opinion and to target central govt specially Modi. Kabal is trying to bring him down.
Modi is responsible for what has happened at Central level. State governments are responsible for what has happened . Each of them and us have made big mistakes and common people are facing the brunt. In many cases there voices are not being heard and if they use social media to request support, they are getting punished. Number of bodies in creamatorim, in burial grounds is overflowing and there are so many of us who think it's all propaganda of foreign elements.

Reactions: Paro
It's much more than 2X. And I am pretty sure it's happening in most of northern states, ruled by all parties equally. UP, MP, Rajasthan, Delhi, Bihar, Gujarat etc. Even in Maharashtra also this trend is visible despite so much testing. Contact tracing is almost dead here which was pretty strong at one time. Center, states people each and everyone is responsible for this utter destruction of lives. By burying our head in sand if we think it's going to get better, we are inviting the rude shock which is about to explode in our face.
More than 80% of second wave cases are in congress or AAP ruled states. Second wave was spread to other states by people moving out of these states ( Maharashtra , Rajasthan , delhi ). The way bots are being activated from China to USA and foreign Media was allowed to run wild with misinformation targeting Central government and AAP try to do propaganda by live telecasting pvt meeting , I am 100% convince, congress and AAP let the situation slide on purpose so disaster happen and they can get rid of modi or at least make sure , Bengal is lost.

NDTV ran a propaganda against covaxin for 4 month straight ,until phase 3 trial was over and efficacy came 80%. Foreign vaccine manufacturer with 1400 rs and 3500rs per dose price vaccine were giving huge amount for lobby purposes. Gariboon ke thekedar my a**.
Modi is responsible for what has happened at Central level. State governments are responsible for what has happened . Each of them and us have made big mistakes and common people are facing the brunt. In many cases there voices are not being heard and if they use social media to request support, they are getting punished. Number of bodies in creamatorim, in burial grounds is overflowing and there are so many of us who think it's all propaganda of foreign elements.
Modi is responsible for nothing nor Central govt.

Last edited:
More than 80% of second wave cases are in congress or AAP ruled states. Second wave was spread to other states by people moving out of these states ( Maharashtra , Rajasthan , delhi ). The way bots are being activated from China to USA and foreign Media was allowed to run wild with misinformation targeting Central government and AAP try to do propaganda by live telecasting pvt meeting , I am 100% convince, congress and AAP let the situation slide on purpose so disaster happen and they can get rid of modi or at least make sure , Bengal is lost.
It's hight of propaganda and many times it feels like many Indians are exhibiting the traits of Pakistani conspiracy theorists. It's logical that mejority of cases diagnosed are pertaining to MH as MH did (was doing, not anymore, personal thought) extensive testing and reporting. When I compare the figures of maharashtra with be it UP, Bihar, MP, Delhi or Rajasthan, all are not trying hard enough to capture the actual number of cases. Many of us think that by not doing the test, infection will go away. On the contrary it's blowing in our faces day by day. In regards to politics, the less said the better. Every party is same, all failed spectacularly by not taking proactive actions. Many large scale gathering should have been not allowed but politics allowed these gathering and we somehow find the reason to support such actions thinking it will help the favouring party. It's beyond disgusting to say the least. When I see out there, I see kids, adults, aged people dying, struggling and on the other hand I see one party looking for brownie point scoring over another, be it BJP, Congress, AAP, left or anybody else. Then I see we don't have any hope and we actually are just clinging to thin branch in this pandemic storm and praying to survive somehow.

It's hight of propaganda and many times it feels like many Indians are exhibiting the traits of Pakistani conspiracy theorists. It's logical that mejority of cases diagnosed are pertaining to MH as MH did (was doing, not anymore, personal thought) extensive testing and reporting. When I compare the figures of maharashtra with be it UP, Bihar, MP, Delhi or Rajasthan, all are not trying hard enough to capture the actual number of cases. Many of us think that by not doing the test, infection will go away. On the contrary it's blowing in our faces day by day. In regards to politics, the less said the better. Every party is same, all failed spectacularly by not taking proactive actions. Many large scale gathering should have been not allowed but politics allowed these gathering and we somehow find the reason to support such actions thinking it will help the favouring party. It's beyond disgusting to say the least. When I see out there, I see kids, adults, aged people dying, struggling and on the other hand I see one party looking for brownie point scoring over another, be it BJP, Congress, AAP, left or anybody else. Then I see we don't have any hope and we actually are just clinging to thin branch in this pandemic storm and praying to survive somehow.
Second wave surge started in all these 3 states first specially Maharashtra and delhi is a fact not conspiracy. Just because other states have lower number( not for propaganda brigade liking ) doesn't mean they are not taking test. There may be lapses as system was overwhelmed by the surge but Surge in other states started much later , which show interstates movement from covid hotspot zones ( Maharashtra, delhi, Rajasthan ). Western media is doing propganda non Stop , YouTube comment section and twitter is filled with paid political trolls from india and abroad , big guns are all outside india and they are all blaming mudi and Central govt. To bad for them mudi is going nowhere.

Second wave surge started in all these 3 states first specially Maharashtra and delhi is a fact not conspiracy. Just because other states have lower number( not for propaganda brigade liking ) doesn't mean they are not taking test. There may be lapses as system was overwhelmed by the surge but Surge in other states started much later , which show interstates movement from covid hotspot zones ( Maharashtra, delhi, Rajasthan ). Western media is doing propganda non Stop , YouTube comment section and twitter is filled with paid political trolls from india and abroad , big guns are all outside india and they are all blaming mudi and Central govt. To bad for them mudi is going nowhere.