Astrology, Mythology and similar stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

vstol Jockey

Professional
Dec 1, 2017
New Delhi
Maybe, the stars combination were not 100% aligned for the Yamdoot to descend on Pakistan. It will happen around 2nd half of June 2019 again. Let's see if Pakistan dares to put its neck under the guillotine then.
Stars are once again aligning from Mid june till end of July. And if Pakistan survives it, than the next cycle will be from Dec this year till March next year. Yamdoot ayeh ya na ayeh, Ayega toh Modi hee.

Thank god the truth is out now. @vstol Jockey they can even give Modi 992 seats.
Trust me and our Jyotish which a perfect science. Modi will never be dependent on his allies. He will always rule with full majority of his own even though his own allies want BJP to fall short of 273 to be able to dictate terms to him. he will rule unhindered. I am once again repeating my astrological calculations here which I did the day schedule of elcetions was announced. You all are witness to it and my posts are part of this forum. I had predicted 299 seats with 5 seats up and down.
Jyotish is perfect if you take out personal bais.

Reactions: Enquencher
@randomradio, just now heard on DNA on Zee News. BJP had least number of seats in seventh phase and had reached 281 seats in sixth phase itself. Now corelate it with my astrological predictions. I had very clearly stated that Mars will ensure that Modi gets majority by end of sixth phase itself and BJP will not perform as good in seventh phase as Mars will move to Gemini sign which is the eight house for Modi. The analysis of the each voting phase has confirmed what I had predicted in March itself.

It seems that the phrase, "Gods Own Country" has been completely misunderstood by Mallus. They have forgotten that everything from Ayurveda to Kalyari Payyat has been given to them by Lord Parshuram who was a Vedic Sanatani and still a living God.

Truth be told, we don't deserve that title. Vaamanan avatar of Vishnu came down to defeat Mahabali saying keralities don't have the good karma to enjoy his excellent kingdom, and asked Mahabali to step down to Patala Planet. So that means we are made to live in a hypocrite hell of own creation as penace for whatever bad karmas we have inherited from past life.

Offtopic: After you said about TIls, I checked mine, I got 5 tils on my member... I guess that means the girl marrying me will be the luckiest :) And I disagree with the 'player' part.

Truth be told, we don't deserve that title. Vaamanan avatar of Vishnu came down to defeat Mahabali saying keralities don't have the good karma to enjoy his excellent kingdom, and asked Mahabali to step down to Patala Planet. So that means we are made to live in a hypocrite hell of own creation as penace for whatever bad karmas we have inherited from past life.

Offtopic: After you said about TIls, I checked mine, I got 5 tils on my member... I guess that means the girl marrying me will be the luckiest :) And I disagree with the 'player' part.
Five tils there means that your girls will desert you for others for want of comfort. You will have multiple sex partners as your own might find you too difficult to satisfy.

@randomradio, just now heard on DNA on Zee News. BJP had least number of seats in seventh phase and had reached 281 seats in sixth phase itself. Now corelate it with my astrological predictions. I had very clearly stated that Mars will ensure that Modi gets majority by end of sixth phase itself and BJP will not perform as good in seventh phase as Mars will move to Gemini sign which is the eight house for Modi. The analysis of the each voting phase has confirmed what I had predicted in March itself.
Maharaj, yahan bhi lxxxe lage hue hain. 7.1/2 ke. Any immediate relief? Or is it after Jan next year? Vrushchik raashi, simha lagna? Pls oblige with your advice.

I have very clearly told you that Modi will win 2024 also and at the age of 76, become a sanyasi to allow the new PM to settle down and guide India for 2.5yrs before he faces 2029.
I highly respect you, I follow Nostradamus a lot, as he has been true in all his predictions, rate him highest - Its interesting what you said at age 76 PM Modi will become a sanyasi after winning 2024.

Now I quote what the French Seer Said -
Quatrain 50, Century L, says: "From the peninsula where three seas meet, Comes the ruler to whom Thursday is holy, His wisdom and might all nations will greet, To oppose him in Asia will be folly."
The peninsula where three seas meet can only be the Indian peninsula, and Hindus regard Thursday as holy. Thus, the future leader will be Indian, who will bind Asia together...
Further predictions directly translates to (
Since there is no question that he is referencing India in this Quatrain)
From 2014 to 2026, a man will lead India, whom initially, people will hate but after that people will love him so much that he will be engaged in changing the country’s plight and direction.
Was Modi initially hated, even denied visa to USA prior to becoming Prime minister in 2014, many in India hated & slowly and surely more & more people love him, look at the % of votes in his favor, its undeniable. Note point - changing country plight & direction.
A middle aged superpower administrator will bring golden age not only in India but on the entire world. Under his leadership India will not only just become the Global Master, but many countries will also come into the shelter of India.
Note the word Administrator - Modi was known more commonly as a great administrator in Gujrat, which brought him in power in center in first place. India rise economically, diplomatically on a global scale has been under his tenure, that's also true. Note "but many countries will also come into the shelter of India" It is under modi tenure, where India policy turned to Act East - and policy aim is "become a Net Security provider in the region", was it coincidence or did Nostradamus knew, that India stepped up & deployed troops for full on confrontation in a third country Bhutan against China, as saying no more, this is where we draw line. India is already giving signals to Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines & others that India can become a Net security provider, by creating a common alliance of like minded countries, not against anyone, but to protect each other of expansionist powers misadventures of any.

I don't know weather you made the prediction by yourself or you referring Nostradamus. But assuming that you predictions are our own, since I don't recall you referring Nostradamus earlier, and you predicting based on Indian Vedic knowledge using stars & planets. I would say both you & French Seer are on same page, as both talk of him being in power till 2026 till age 76.
Its good news for @Picdelamirand-oil & Rafales.

Last edited:
I don't know weather you made the prediction by yourself or you referring Nostradamus. But assuming that you predictions are our own, since I don't recall you referring Nostradamus earlier, and you predicting based on Indian Vedic knowledge using stars & planets. I would say both you & French Seer are on same page, as both talk of him being in power till 2026 till age 76.
Its good news for @Picdelamirand-oil & Rafales.
I have based my predictions completely on my knowledge of astrology. You will see that Like Chandragupt Maurya, who unified India in 3rd century BC, Modi too will unify India divided among caste lines and religious lines. He too will take Sanyas after 2026 and will probably be never seen or heard off ever again. Unlike most retired PMs and Presidents, he is not going to occupy a Lutyens Bangalow for lifetime.

Modi is taking oath on 30th at 7pm in Scorpio Lagna and jupiter in it, with Mars, saturn, ketu in Saggi and sun, Venus and Mercury in Tauras, Moon in Aries and rahu in Gemini. It is a very powerful Muhurat as scorpio is his own lagna and Rashi and Tauras is the Lagna of India with sun in it. He is going to lead India to complete domination and all his enemies are going to be defeated. India will benefit from him and he will benefit from India. India will shine like sun during next five years and you will see major progress in every field. The most likely outcome could be that India might win Cricket world cup. As we can see the Lootyans mafia has fallen away with Shoorpnakha bowing out and Jai-italy unfit to work anymore. Now comes the real bad time for rest of the Lootyans mafia including Italian waitress and her children. Including Ahmed Patel and others. They all will be decimated forever and crushed. The economy will take off like never before and job creation will reach its all time high. In short India will now start firing on all its cylinders and rev up to max RPM. The bad effect could be ntural calamity or drought and failure of monsoon, death of some prominent people. But Modi will face these challanges and bring India out of all problems.

Modi is taking oath on 30th at 7pm in Scorpio Lagna and jupiter in it, with Mars, saturn, ketu in Saggi and sun, Venus and Mercury in Tauras, Moon in Aries and rahu in Gemini. It is a very powerful Muhurat as scorpio is his own lagna and Rashi and Tauras is the Lagna of India with sun in it. He is going to lead India to complete domination and all his enemies are going to be defeated. India will benefit from him and he will benefit from India. India will shine like sun during next five years and you will see major progress in every field. The most likely outcome could be that India might win Cricket world cup. As we can see the Lootyans mafia has fallen away with Shoorpnakha bowing out and Jai-italy unfit to work anymore. Now comes the real bad time for rest of the Lootyans mafia including Italian waitress and her children. Including Ahmed Patel and others. They all will be decimated forever and crushed. The economy will take off like never before and job creation will reach its all time high. In short India will now start firing on all its cylinders and rev up to max RPM. The bad effect could be ntural calamity or drought and failure of monsoon, death of some prominent people. But Modi will face these challanges and bring India out of all problems.
all sounds very good to read, but lets hope this comes true.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
Did you not read my predictions about GE 2019. I had categorically stated this outcome when all opinion polls were showing a very different picture.
I did sir, hence I hope what you have written also comes true.

In fact, for your predictions that came true, I would love to meet and treat you to a nice single malt. DM me if you are fine with that pls.

Modi knows Jyotish like no one has ever known. His selection of time for his swearing in shows it. he is being guided by the best in profession. I give you what it means but can't find out how it is done. I am not authorised to do Jyotish for money as my forefathers Guru Dronacharya had given it up as a pledge to Lord Parshurama. But as part of learning of Vedas, we all Brahmins learn this Science as time keeping in those days was controlled by the Jyotish. It started of as a time keeping excercise and predictive part of it was added to it by Brahmrishi Bhrigu after he had gone and kicked the chest of Lord Vishnu. Goddess Lakshmi cursed all brahmins that she will never go to their homes. It was then that Brahmrishi Bhrigu told her that I being son of Brahma, will create a science that whoever knows it, you will roll in his feet. That is how predictive Jyotish came into being thru Bhrigu Samhita which is not part of Vedanga but an extended part of it. Till the origin of Samvatsar, we had only maah, tithi, prahar, ghati and viplav coordinated by planetary positions for time keeping. The word Prahari has its origin in the word Prahar. Day and Night, each have four Prahar of 12 hrs each or each prahar has three hours. Please remember that in Hinduisn, three and nine are very sacred numbers. A maala which is used for worship has 108 beeds in it. Even the battle formations of Ramayana and Mhabhartha had a total count of nine.

Modi knows Jyotish like no one has ever known. His selection of time for his swearing in shows it. he is being guided by the best in profession. I give you what it means but can't find out how it is done. I am not authorised to do Jyotish for money as my forefathers Guru Dronacharya had given it up as a pledge to Lord Parshurama. But as part of learning of Vedas, we all Brahmins learn this Science as time keeping in those days was controlled by the Jyotish. It started of as a time keeping excercise and predictive part of it was added to it by Brahmrishi Bhrigu after he had gone and kicked the chest of Lord Vishnu. Goddess Lakshmi cursed all brahmins that she will never go to their homes. It was then that Brahmrishi Bhrigu told her that I being son of Brahma, will create a science that whoever knows it, you will roll in his feet. That is how predictive Jyotish came into being thru Bhrigu Samhita which is not part of Vedanga but an extended part of it. Till the origin of Samvatsar, we had only maah, tithi, prahar, ghati and viplav coordinated by planetary positions for time keeping. The word Prahari has its origin in the word Prahar. Day and Night, each have four Prahar of 12 hrs each or each prahar has three hours. Please remember that in Hinduisn, three and nine are very sacred numbers. A maala which is used for worship has 108 beeds in it. Even the battle formations of Ramayana and Mhabhartha had a total count of nine.
Wish our forefathers at the time of independence had the same sense who unfortunately chose the time of independence. Midnight Timing went well with the stroke of midnight speech but was just not amenable to science of astrology. We ended up with a horoscope with so many planets together and such bad yogas like kaalsarp. Only people who did worse was Pakistanis whose horoscope is even worse !!!

Wish our forefathers at the time of independence had the same sense who unfortunately chose the time of independence. Midnight Timing went well with the stroke of midnight speech but was just not amenable to science of astrology. We ended up with a horoscope with so many planets together and such bad yogas like kaalsarp. Only people who did worse was Pakistanis whose horoscope is even worse !!!
Your views? @vstol Jockey

Aaj aap gangaajal liya hein lagtha hein.....😂

Radhakrishanan was as a very good astrologer. Please read Freedom at Midnight. He asked Nehru to delay swearing in and creation of the nation by seven days to come out of kalsarpayoga
But Nehru was so strongly against Jinnah that he asked how will we explain why Pakistan became independent before India. The compromise was reached by ensuring that India is born with Tauras Lagna which justifies agriculture and technology. India will rule the world in these parameters in next five years and forever as the kal sarpa yoga is over.
Long back I had posted on another forum what my Grandfather had told me when he taught me astrology. He had stated that India after Independence will have 13 mouni babas who will pretend to do good for the nation but will not do so. After 50 years, world will realise the power of India and once the terahaanvi of this nation is done, India will rise again to becaome world leader.
Modi is 14th PM of India. Many call him 15th as they include GL Nanda who was always a temporary PM and never an appointed. Pranob Mukherjee was 13th President of India.
As per Hindu system, a deadman is in preta yoni till thirteenth day and after that based on his karma he enters Swarga from one of the four doors of swarga. After that based on his karma, he is either given Moksha or asked to spend more time on earth in a different or same yoni. Hamaaray desh kee teharaveen ho gayi hai aur naya janam shroo hua hai. A rebirth which will make us great again.

Radhakrishanan was as a very good astrologer. Please read Freedom at Midnight. He asked Nehru to delay swearing in and creation of the nation by seven days to come out of kalsarpayoga
But Nehru was so strongly against Jinnah that he asked how will we explain why Pakistan became independent before India. The compromise was reached by ensuring that India is born with Tauras Lagna which justifies agriculture and technology. India will rule the world in these parameters in next five years and forever as the kal sarpa yoga is over.
Long back I had posted on another forum what my Grandfather had told me when he taught me astrology. He had stated that India after Independence will have 13 mouni babas who will pretend to do good for the nation but will not do so. After 50 years, world will realise the power of India and once the terahaanvi of this nation is done, India will rise again to becaome world leader.
Modi is 14th PM of India. Many call him 15th as they include GL Nanda who was always a temporary PM and never an appointed. Pranob Mukherjee was 13th President of India.
As per Hindu system, a deadman is in preta yoni till thirteenth day and after that based on his karma he enters Swarga from one of the four doors of swarga. After that based on his karma, he is either given Moksha or asked to spend more time on earth in a different or same yoni. Hamaaray desh kee teharaveen ho gayi hai aur naya janam shroo hua hai. A rebirth which will make us great again.
Great words.

Status
Not open for further replies.