They ought to thank Modi. All those abuses finally paid off. Hope you've bought their shares though. Like RIL, you can make a killing. If you do, accuse RIL of corruption and laugh all the way to the bank. If you don't, abuse Modi like UndyTV.

NDTV has surged because 100s of millions of people, fed up with the lies that corrupt TV channels in pocket of Modi have spewed, finally reverted to NDTV and increased viewership by 200 million.

Remember the recent "Modi : India's divider in chief" article by Aatish Taseer in the TIME magazine. Well here is the same man speaking about the chief of Jamaat-ul-Fiberal, the one, the only, Arundhuti Roy :

1558377036064.png

scathingly accurate.

I have only one question. Is he going to Bang Cock to bang or get banged. After what has happened to him in India, I am sure he likes being banged now.

But the points he raised is completely valid. The amount of corruption the BJP has indulged in through electoral bonds is just mind boggling. Most people are keeping quiet because of Pulwama.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Remember the recent "Modi : India's divider in chief" article by Aatish Taseer in the TIME magazine. Well here is the same man speaking about the chief of Jamaat-ul-Fiberal, the one, the only, Arundhuti Roy :

View attachment 6729

scathingly accurate.

of course he is accurate. She is an extreme hypocrtie. But that doesn't mean the facts she quotes are wrong. Only that the arguments she makes are hypocritical. This man has said EXACTLY what I think about her.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
This is off topic, but some of you may have heard of a "Historian & Indologist" called Audrey Truschke who's a huge fan of Aurangzeb and writes books etc to whitewash him; this is her reality -

man sometimes i wonder which part of the bhakt @$$ such shit comes out of. How can a person who allegedly whitewashes Aurangzeb be a Christian? He went after all relegions and got them to convert under the sword. It's like someone saying Pastor such and such is a Taleban supporter. Either you support Aurangzeb or your are a missionary. And no one has heard of her.

man sometimes i wonder which part of the bhakt @$$ such shit comes out of. How can a person who allegedly whitewashes Aurangzeb be a Christian? He went after all relegions and got them to convert under the sword. It's like someone saying Pastor such and such is a Taleban supporter. Either you support Aurangzeb or your are a missionary. And no one has heard of her.

For the same reason that rice bags and evangelists like you make for natural allies with other fifth columnists like Islamists & Communists. But don't worry, nobody expects mentally challenged specimens like you to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
And no one has heard of her.
I have. Check her twitter, @RATHORE is on point here. Point is she has the same agenda as many of our liberals. Majority bad, minority good. Irrespective of who the minority/majority is. Except when the majority is Muslim or Christian. Her being linked to evangelicals is pretty well known, FRCA(UPA policy by the way) tightening under NDA really screwed up a lot of their conversion/soul harvesting work. You think that American missionary that went to the Sentinel island and got killed was a one off ? No its not, he was just a bit more delusional than the rest.

You are actually telling me you have never heard or come across her before ? What about Ashok Swain, heard of him ?