Indian Police (Special Units): SWAT & QRTs

So, you are hell bent to remain a keyboard warrior. Good for you. This cleared lot of fog about you.

BTW, getting a person identity is not forensics. Lol. Forensics is for crime.

Sure, Sir. Whatever floats your boat.

You do realise, somewhere in your dim consciousness of the real world and even dimmer consciousness of the net world, that sticking your real name on your side panel means as much or as little as someone calling himself Sushant? What difference does it make? And how does it add to your manhood?

@nair
@parikrama

Dear Sir,

I believe that you are the demi-gods of this branch of alternative reality. May I humbly bring to your notice a great personality who has joined us all and elevated our mundane existence? Please make the acquaintance of @Arpit, who is, by his own modest implication, a man, and has guts, and has displayed his real personality. He is also gifted with the ability to see through the fog surrounding anonymous names on the forum, and makes, modestly stated, accurate estimates of the person whom he is evaluating.

Such a rare find should at least be given a title or other mark of rank.

Do, please, consider this petition, and consider also that if he is elevated, his personal demi-gods should by rights also be elevated.

I ask out of curiousity: is a rapid elevation possible? Very rapid, and very considerable; as an ancient, abandoned piece of jetsam, the only vivid metaphor I can think of is a 0-0 ejection seat. I am merely trying to be helpful, and hope that these humble efforts will be marked by a pat on the head. If you have the time.

Last edited:

You do realise, somewhere in your dim consciousness of the real world and even dimmer consciousness of the net world, that sticking your real name on your side panel means as much or as little as someone calling himself Sushant? What difference does it make? And how does it add to your manhood?

@nair
@parikrama

Dear Sir,

I believe that you are the demi-gods of this branch of alternative reality. May I humbly bring to your notice a great personality who has joined us all and elevated our mundane existence? Please make the acquaintance of @Arpit, who is, by his own modest implication, a man, and has guts, and has displayed his real personality. He is also gifted with the ability to see through the fog surrounding anonymous names on the forum, and makes, modestly stated, accurate estimates of the person whom he is evaluating.

Such a rare find should at least be given a title or other mark of rank.

Do, please, consider this petition, and consider also that if he is elevated, his personal demi-gods should by rights also be elevated.

I ask out of curiousity: is a rapid elevation possible? Very rapid, and very considerable; as an ancient, abandoned piece of jetsam, the only vivid metaphor I can think of is a 0-0 ejection seat. I am merely trying to be helpful, and hope that these humble efforts will be marked by a pat on the head. If you have the time.

Ouch, someone is burning.

You really spent such long time to write this whole comment, just for trolling? Lol. This is fun.

Yup, like in Newspaper.

Might be, they even print Pictures of Editor with every news? Lol.

Psychology behind negative, rude online comments

Last edited:
Ouch, someone is burning.

You really spent such long time to write this whole comment, just for trolling? Lol. This is fun.

Great fun....it's so much nicer tossing out a few peanuts than training them for a tea party.

This is them posing for a picture. When this formation is adopted in a situation (all guns to the right), it is because there is a wall or some form of cover on the left, which eliminates the need for the officers to scan that region, like this:

When proceeding single-file when there is no cover on either side, the operators distribute their fire sectors to both directions.

...and that distribution of fire sectors to both directions when there's no cover on either side is beautifully illustrated in this recent video of NSG commandos proceeding in a single-file formation :

As I said - these are tactics that have been practiced across the world for decades. Similar requirements and threats breed similar tactics to tackle those threats - regardless of whether the personnel in question are drawn from the Police Dept. or the Army.

via INDRA Networks

Gujarat Police CHETAK Commando with the SIG-Sauer SG556 SWAT:

24899973_1062767370531613_8140352426417537186_n.jpg

The 556SWAT is designed to be a modernized version of the 550 'Commando' series rifles, manufactured by SIG's American division. The biggest visible change is the addition of a long P-Rail on the 12'o Clock position. As well as addition of medium length Rails on the 3, 6, and 9'o Clock positions....and functionally, the 556 is designed to accept magazines of the M4.

19728-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Gujarat_Police_Chetak_commandos_SG552_SG553.jpg

Gujarat_Police_Chetak_Commandos_SIG-_Sauer_SG556_SWAT.jpg

via Shatrujeet

A member of the Special Protection Group (SPG)'s Counter-Assault Team (CAT) near the Red Fort, New Delhi. This is the second time that the SPG were seen with the FN SCAR-H rifle in recent times. Here the rifle has a Trijicon ACOG magnifier and a Ruggedized Miniature Reflex (RMR) sight mounted on top of it.

27332502_847318295441707_639551970198438360_n.jpg

The ACOG+RMR combination:
TA11J-RMR_225.jpg

A SCAR-L rifle with a similar optic setup:
R12252c__07710.jpg

@Abingdonboy @Hellfire @Ashwin @Milspec @randomradio @GuardianRED

Reactions: GuardianRED
via INDRA Networks

Newly formed Special Protection Unit (SPU) of Assam Police. Trained by the Assam Police Commando Battalion at the Counter-Insurgency & Jungle Warfare School (CIJWS) in Vairengte, Mizoram. The unit has both male & female personnel.

27540978_1096284497179900_6184519028395272153_n.jpg

27748291_1096284547179895_8371042023520410211_o.jpg

27654369_1096284573846559_16514180146030437_n.jpg

27459454_1096284590513224_7882334820918593913_n.jpg

27655331_1096284623846554_2217886476814512447_n.jpg

27749824_1096284650513218_6703733209358508170_n.jpg