Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone confirm this. Babaji saying we used Brahmos missiles on 5th 6th March..

I think he very near to truth as Rajasthan border is too hot and Pakistan continuously sending drones after drones even though they were shot down. Something big did happened which is Pakistani a-ss is full on FIRE... with afterburners..🙂

Nope. Can Confirm. The formation around Shri Ganganagar is huge = entire Pak army Huge. and with summers its time for annual war games and exercises. Paksitan scared shit. They'll see a war even when dreaming these days.

Can someone confirm this. Babaji saying we used Brahmos missiles on 5th 6th March..

I think he very near to truth as Rajasthan border is too hot and Pakistan continuously sending drones after drones even though they were shot down. Something big did happened which is Pakistani a-ss is full on FIRE... with afterburners..🙂

Change your name from lcafanboy to babafanboy

He is an 'unreliable' poster.. Good for a few amused chuckles only.

For bold, not exactly a great statement to make considering that you are quoting him and his posts are trash at best. The same logic can be extrapolated to him and Indians?

Brahmos units are being watched. India was planning a full blown Brahmos strike on 27th. Both COAS Bajwa and PM Imran Khan made phone calls to many World leaders and made them aware that if Brahmos come flying, so will babur and Raad. That's why air space was shut since then. India hasn't made their move yet and Pakistan is on the ready.

YOu do realise we would traged those very Raad amd babur ?

The government of Pakistan was told in session of national assembly that cruise missile parity is three to one between India and Pakistan.
Ours being cheaper, have been made in larger numbers.

3 to 1. they neeed to cost what equivalent to paper planes ? You don't even have a similar budget to have a 3 to 1 advantage.

I was not looking for entire building to be demolished. I was looking for point of entry. The amunition has a diameter of about 40-50 cm, so it will show an entry hole of that size. I was trying to check that... Its not there.

Cant they close or replace the so called entry holes within hours?

Honestly, I have no idea what goals have been achieved.

Should be a lot of the invisible stuff. Diplomatic pressure on Pakistan. Economic pressure on Pakistan due to air force and navy patrols.

We haven't avenged the deaths of the Pulwama attack.
We haven't deterred Pakistan from any future attacks.
The impact of Balakot strike was quickly neutralized.
We have been beaten in the perception war.

So nah

If we go by what the air force says, we have avenged Pulwama. I don't know what you mean by "neutralising". @Falcon has pointed out that the strikes were done in a way Pak could deny it and hence control escalation. They killed our people, we killed theirs. The PA escalated in a knee-jerk way which made them out to be the aggressors.

Perception war is irrelevant. Doesn't change the ground situation, which is more important.

And no, just this much will not deter Pakistan from committing future terrorist attacks. In fact it will make them much more active than before. Short of all-out war, we can only hope the international community does something to put pressure on Pakistan. And we are still a few years away from being ready for all-out war.

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
SPICE is a VERY precise kit (3m CEP), there is no doubt about that. It is indeed possible to surgically target something 100-200m off the actual target using SPICE, so I don't think there was any risk of collateral damage .

Regarding civilians, this is another reason why I think GoI/IAF would never want to hit that structure. What if there were children in that seminary? Even the CIA in its drone strikes does extensive real-time evaluation of collateral damage before executing the strike. India had no access to anything like that. It would have been MUCH easier for Pakistan to turn the guns of the international community to India, by showing images/videos of dead/injured children and people and allowing full access to International Media. Pakistan would've claimed that India targeted innocent civilians including children, regardless if it was JeM camp, giving India very limited breathing space.

The only reason Pakistan is not allowing anyone near the seminary is so that nobody can cross-reference the seminary and prove that it was indeed a JeM camp...which goes against Pakistan's CURRENT narrative.

There are ample proof of strike from Pleiades sat in 0.5 m res taken on 27th.

Anyone can buy that imagery.

We haven't avenged the deaths of the Pulwama attack.
We haven't deterred Pakistan from any future attacks.
The impact of Balakot strike was quickly neutralized.
We have been beaten in the perception war.

So nah

Let me address your points here.

Please recollect what I have maintained here throughout. Leave aside the odd trolling mode post I have made, which were done precisely where the crux of information was very correct.

The thrust of our strategy has been to escalate, put pressure on the Pakistani military, diplomatically refuse to engage with Pakistan on their terms (of making violence be linked to Kashmir issue thereby trying to give terror a colour of being a struggle for independence) instead insisting on terror being dismantled prior to any meaningful and implementable talks on all issues and maintaining an enhanced military presence even after international powers intervened to seek a pause in Indian escalation by assuring tremendous amount of pressure on Pakistan, which is real, present and continuous, just to ensure that the message remains clear to all, that we will resort to violent means to win peace, if needed.

Towards that end, it can be unofficially confirmed that PA and GoP was very clearly conveyed by US through multiple channels, that release of captured IAF pilot was an immediate priority if Pakistan wanted to avoid a military conflict, as that would enable US to work out a pause with India.

There is no two opinion about what would have been Indian course of action, had PM Mr IK Niazi not made the announcement of release of IAF pilot as goodwill gesture - when the Pakistani members say that Indian BrahMos were ready, one should not be in any doubt about the fact that PM Mr IK Niazi undertook the step not out of magnanimity, but under clear threat.

Even then, GoI was willing to fore go the release of Pilot, as GoI was very clear that terror is going to be dealt with, in the most violent of means, if need be. US assured that Pakistan will face the music, and since then, US, UK, France have spearheaded all initiatives against the terror infrastructure. Russia, has been the quiet and non-vocal yet steady supporter.

The only hold out China, has cut back the finance it was to provide, apart from public lip service, China has with held any further financial investments. OIC we have discussed already.

Along LC, not a single ingress has taken place. The pressure is being maintained all along the LC. In hinterland, the last engagement - grapevine has it that one of the militants wanted to surrender. He did - to eternal peace.

No more prisoners, no more dealing as if 'wayward citizen'. They are being hunted and Indian Army has opened the Tourist Company for their travels and tour onwards.(not sure about their entertainment though)

And all this, without repeating the moves we undertook in aftermath of Parliament Attack.

We are hitting in depth, we are hitting across the entire length of LC and we are doing it at will. All the while, diplomatic pressure on Pakistan remains (in the backdrop of military threats).

Lot of People call Op PARAKARAM a failure, but it was one of the most comprehensive victory for India in terms of diplomatic fallout and the effects of Musharraf curbing the militants ... and by 2006 we had hardly any militancy in J&K and troops were being drawn down. This is precisely what is happening.

Those who want gore and guts with so called gory, are in for a disappointment. Of course, they can realize their dream by going for it themselves .. one can always join the territorial army till 42 years of age :D

There are ample proof of strike from Pleiades sat in 0.5 m res taken on 27th.

Anyone can buy that imagery.
Not required

We like the narrative, honestly.

Recall the shock our Pakistani friends had, when they realized that DG ISPR had lied and IAF had indeed 'kissed' Balakot in KPK!!!! ;)

Those who want gore and guts with so called gory, are in for a disappointment. Of course, they can realize their dream by going for it themselves .. one can always join the territorial army till 42 years of age :D

But you're always talking about taking PoJK back... That certainly won't happen without an actual conflict. And how many more times will Pakistan give India such an excellent excuse, where even the international community sits quiet and doesn't preach to India about maturity and restraint - and in some cases, goes as far as justifying/supporting our actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.