Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.
Che your Brahmos inventory.
Total produced to this date are 488 for army and 200 for navy.

We have been manufacturing Babur and raad since 2005.
In 14 years the inventory is is substantial.
And 5:1? I can only laugh.
Boss, I give you 1000000 vs zero advantage. But please tell me why were you begging and crying to the world on 27th night? Aisa kya hua Atami Kuwwat ka kee har taraf say phat gayi?
Let me tell you a joke of the millenium. A man loved karela a lot and especially the ones which were cooked with thread tied. The man one day consumed a lot of them. next day when he went to shit. He had these threads hanging out of his backside. he went to a doctor in Pakistan and told him his problem. The doctor asked him to undress to let him have a look. Once the guy did what was told by the doctor, the doctor rolled on floor laughing. he said, "Logon kee phati hui toh kai baar dekhi thee, udhadtee hui pehli baar dekh rahaan hoon". Aapki to bhia phat bhi gayi aur udhadh bhi gayi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shekhar Singh
Boss, I give you 1000000 vs zero advantage. But please tell me why were you begging and crying to the world on 27th night? Aisa kya hua Atami Kuwwat ka kee har taraf say phat gayi?
LOL.
We were telling the world what's coming next and it did.
The next morning,
We were busy arresting your pilot and trying to put out the fire on his wreckage.
While the shoopa doopa invincible SU-30 was falling in the indian territory.

He had a visual with your guy and also announced it when he said, "I visual and have lock on him". Do you know what it means?
Whatever he saw, the rest of the world saw this.
53160495_1942208512557990_9172519009889812480_n.jpg

You read To much wiki I guess

• 861 Regiment (BrahMos Block I, deployed in north Rajasthan area)
  • 862 Regiment (BrahMos Block II, deployed in south Rajasthan area)
  • 863 Regiment (BrahMos Block II)
  • 864 Regiment (BrahMos Block III, ordered for Arunachal Pradesh area)
Each regiments have spares missiles and War reserves which maintained and that are un-audited

Is there operational any where ??? I already posted above where our Brahmos deployed do you have anything similar for babur ???

LOL.
We were telling the world what's coming next and it did.
The next morning,
We were busy arresting your pilot and trying to put out the fire on his wreckage.
While the shoopa doopa invincible SU-30 was falling in the indian territory.
Bhai, I am still waiting for that other Indian Pilot which you had in CMH and now the Israeli pilot which you also claim to have in custody.

Whatever he saw, the rest of the world saw this.
View attachment 4806
This sums it all for a Jihadi army. Pistol out on a downed aircraft wreckage with no one else in sight. Yeh hai aapki bahaduri? I saw the video of a Pakistani, wearing a three piece suit, with a double barrel in his hand and declaring that he is going to border to fight India and after that he sat in his swanky car. Bhai kuch ilaaz karwao apnay bandon ka. Nahin toh kissi peer/fakir ko dhondho jo koi jhaad fanoos kar sakay ya taabeez/ganda kar sakay.

You read To much wiki I guess

• 861 Regiment (BrahMos Block I, deployed in north Rajasthan area)
  • 862 Regiment (BrahMos Block II, deployed in south Rajasthan area)
  • 863 Regiment (BrahMos Block II)
  • 864 Regiment (BrahMos Block III, ordered for Arunachal Pradesh area)
Each regiments have spares missiles and War reserves which maintained and that are un-audited

Is there operational any where ??? I already posted above where our Brahmos deployed do you have anything similar for babur ???
So operational that India had to close all Western Air space.

LOL.

jokes apart, your establishment is digging itself deeper into a very bad hole. Forget the possibility that your F 16 was shot down. If it is proven that an F 16 and not JF 17 shot down the Mig 21- the pilots that you are now parading as the shooters of the Mig, the disgrace they have to go through....I don't think any uniformed officer deserves that fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.