Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't look like some 'surgical strike'...this is a blatant and open bombing run. PAF made a mistake by claiming 'they ran away'. Will be difficult to hide. But I thik if they want to save face like they did during surgical stikes we should let them. Our intention must be to get the terror infra broken up, humiliating them may not let us achieve that objective.

Where is that mighty air defence of Pakistan that use to shoot down own wedding photography drones and present it as Indian drones?

Mirage too small to be seen or shot down? :ROFLMAO: Pakistani and their delusions.

Reactions: Dagger
This doesn't look like some 'surgical strike'...this is a blatant and open bombing run. PAF made a mistake by claiming 'they ran away'. Will be difficult to hide. But I thik if they want to save face like they did during surgical stikes we should let them. Our intention must be to get the terror infra broken up, humiliating them may not let us achieve that objective.
so USAF entered from AFG side, IAF entered from Indian side.. so much for their Air Force and their SAMs

NDTV reporting:

1) Map of the earth navigation, low level flying
2) Multiple strikes inlcluding in Balakot, Muzaffarabad and a few other locations hit.
3) Defence ministry will NOT be giving a briefing on this for now

I hope @vstol Jockey has recovered from his typhoid. Then he can go for his Black Dog/Old Monk today :)

IAF on high alert to prevent PAF response

NDTV reporting:

1) Map of the earth navigation, low level flying
2) Multiple strikes inlcluding in Balakot, Muzaffarabad and a few other locations hit.
3) Defence ministry will NOT be giving a briefing on this for now
Media is saying we killed 200-300 terrorists, so i think Modi will happy with this number and will not strike again

It's a bloody pity, we've struck only the proxies not their masters. We should've bombed PA base in Skardu / Muzaffarabad along with the Expendables.

Finally, as far as Humiliating them goes, what exactly do you think they attempted at Pulwama or Pathankot or URi or in Mumbai before that. Weren't they signalling to us that they could attack us at will and hide under the Nuclear umbrella while making threatening noises , in the hope that the international community would plead restraint.

Inevitably the *censored*s in the US would come down heavily on us & our dhoti & Khadi clad chutiyas would oblige.

Our aim should be to highlight their sheer Impotence. I want Pakistan to retaliate. In all likelihood they won't do so in kind but spring another terrorist outrage in J&K or in mainland India. Perhaps a few of them. That's when we should move in for the kill.

It's a bloody pity, we've struck only the proxies not their masters. We should've bombed PA base in Skardu / Muzaffarabad along with the Expendables.

Finally, as far as Humiliating them goes, what exactly do you think they attempted at Pulwama or Pathankot or URi or in Mumbai before that. Weren't they signalling to us that they could attack us at will and hide under the Nuclear umbrella while making threatening noises , in the hope that the international community would plead restraint.

Inevitably the *censored*s in the US would come down heavily on us & our dhoti & Khadi clad chutiyas would oblige.

Our aim should be to highlight their sheer Impotence. I want Pakistan to retaliate. In all likelihood they won't do so in kind but spring another terrorist outrage in J&K or in mainland India. Perhaps a few of them. That's when we should move in for the kill.
This is a message to Pak, we can escalate as and when we want, so keep your hands off Kashmir. BTW, IN & IA are fully ready to deliver the knock out Punch. If Pak has balls, let them try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.