Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The number of launchers is too less. A lot of them will be suppressed by attack helicopters and artillery.
If that is small in numbers, how can you justify our procurement of spike anti tank missiles? We had ordered jast above 300 spike launchers.

Instead of critiquing his looks like a chic why don't you point out what you think he's wrong about, eh?

I used sarcasm to put forth my view. But I suppose you need the IQ of a gorrilla to even understand that.

For the uninitiated: he is demented to think the way he does.

If that is small in numbers, how can you justify our procurement of spike anti tank missiles? We had ordered jast above 300 spike launchers.

Where we are using it, we are not facing an armoured threat.

Our overall requirement across the board is 68000 missiles.

They are busy firing their military leaders for speaking the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: SammyBoi and Hydra
They are busy firing their military leaders for speaking the truth.
It's times like this when you remember that Merkel worked in the Agit-Prop department of the East German government and you think, "hmmm... I wonder if... sleeper agent"

It's times like this when you remember that Merkel worked in the Agit-Prop department of the East German government and you think, "hmmm... I wonder if... sleeper agent"
I expect the Royal Army will be joining the Ukranian Army in digging trenches outside of Kiev before joining battle , isn't it ?

Germany is practically a Russian dependency considering the amount of energy supplies they get from Russia.

ICIS analysis data for German supply showed that in Dec. 2021 Russian pipeline gas accounted for 32%, Norwegian 20%, Dutch 12%, with storage 22% and the rest from other smaller sources including domestic production. (Probably gets worse without storage, which is also supplied from somewhere)

Germany does not need only gas from Russia. BAFA showed that 34% of Germany's crude oil came from Russia in Jan-Oct. 2021 and coal group VDKi said 53% of hard coal received by German power generators and steelmakers came from Russia last year.

And all they found interesting to do was to shut down their nuclear power plants. :D

Germans are in many ways big realised example of "intellectual but idiot" phenomenon.

French on other hand are much more grounded on realities.

France civil nuclear program is quite a modern day wonder, yet very few want to talk about much less emulate....because nuclear = bad.

Then these same anti-nuclear people dabble "all in" into "green" technology (as though that can provide any kind of reliable supply to large base load)...and then come to realisation that natural gas is needed and somewhat quietly try to shift there in "interim"....because they can't accept they were wrong in the argument (that they never had in first place honestly).

I remember how the push to green only fell on its face and Germany under mutti had to increase fossil fuel consumption more than before afterwards.

It has given immense number of cards to Putin now (that he does not deserve)....because of this silliness by Germans....and he can bluff any number of ways with it as well....without being called out.

Anyway I feel this decade Europe as whole realises more cold reality and shapes up better slowly for it. Let us see.

I for one am glad India picked France as strategic partner (and it should have been done earlier tbh) and it should be taken further into more realms. We need low BS + high reality in such partnerships.....most countries bring too much nonsense and drama because they live in some make-believe insular mental chamber....no matter how smart+applied they might be in other arena.

President Joe Biden cast a potential Russian invasion of Ukraine in stark historical terms Tuesday, saying, “it would be the largest invasion since World War II.”

“It would change the world,” said Biden, if the tens of thousands of Russian troops who have been amassing on the Russian-Ukrainian border were to launch an incursion into Ukrainian territory.

A bit exaggerated there. But it's a pretty big invasion.

Biden’s remarks reflect a growing consensus among experts that any conflict in Ukraine is unlikely to be confined to a small area or a short window of time, and that its effects will ripple through Europe and beyond.

Add some fear mongering to the mix.

“There will be enormous consequences if [Putin] were to go in and invade the entire country, or a lot less than that as well,” said Biden.

“For Russia, not only in terms of economic consequences and political consequences but enormous consequences worldwide,” he said as he prepared to buy a sweatshirt, a necklace and a mug with the face of Vice President Kamala Harris on it.

End it with uncertainty and threats, while doing his shopping.

And all they found interesting to do was to shut down their nuclear power plants. :D
Yes, idiots. Fortunately I think gas boilers will no longer be sold after 2030, at least in the UK, I think this applies in the EU too.
President Joe Biden cast a potential Russian invasion of Ukraine in stark historical terms Tuesday, saying, “it would be the largest invasion since World War II.”

“It would change the world,” said Biden, if the tens of thousands of Russian troops who have been amassing on the Russian-Ukrainian border were to launch an incursion into Ukrainian territory.

A bit exaggerated there. But it's a pretty big invasion.

Biden’s remarks reflect a growing consensus among experts that any conflict in Ukraine is unlikely to be confined to a small area or a short window of time, and that its effects will ripple through Europe and beyond.

Add some fear mongering to the mix.

“There will be enormous consequences if [Putin] were to go in and invade the entire country, or a lot less than that as well,” said Biden.

“For Russia, not only in terms of economic consequences and political consequences but enormous consequences worldwide,” he said as he prepared to buy a sweatshirt, a necklace and a mug with the face of Vice President Kamala Harris on it.

End it with uncertainty and threats, while doing his shopping.
Well there's Kaliningrad if Russia takes Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
What's wrong with a bit of appeasement?

Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany have agreed to hold new talks in two weeks on the Ukraine conflict.
Mr Macron's office released a statement after the Paris talks saying the parties support "unconditional respect" for a cease-fire in eastern Ukraine.