People's Republic of China (PRC) : News & Discussions

But for some reasons, Indian Armed Forces have been put on highest alert level especially on the Northern and Eastern borders.
I fear a Chinese misadventure on us, remember in 2019 Pak closed their airspace just before their attack. Their airspace is now literally closed for outsiders.

I fear a Chinese misadventure on us, remember in 2019 Pak closed their airspace just before their attack. Their airspace is now literally closed for outsiders.
Something has happened in China but we do not know the truth about it. My sources are confirming change of leadership as many CCP members who had vision and aspirations to be President of China, did not like Xijinping extending his tenure by amending the CCP constitution which allows for max two terms.

Reactions: Hydra
Something has happened in China but we do not know the truth about it. My sources are confirming change of leadership as many CCP members who had vision and aspirations to be President of China, did not like Xijinping extending his tenure by amending the CCP constitution which allows for max two terms.
So soon we will see a new Chinese president..

The Chinese company China Kestrel Defense is testing robotic systems for landing robots. In the video, a drone drops a weapon-mounted dog on the roof of the robot's house. While the system is being tested, the authorities hope to mass-produce military robots as soon as possible.

The first footage of the test flight of the new Chinese stealth reconnaissance and strike UAV CH-7 has appeared. Outwardly, the CH-7 resembles the American reconnaissance drone RQ-170 Sentinel. In 2011, the US lost one such drone in western Afghanistan, and Iran later announced that they had the drone. The China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation commented on the similarity with the RQ-170 as follows: "The capabilities of the CH-7 are far superior to the American drone RQ-170 and are close in their characteristics to the RQ-180." The length of the CH-7 is 10 m, the wingspan is 22 m, the maximum takeoff weight is 13 tons. The UAV flight altitude is over 10 km, the speed is 900 km/h, the flight time is 15 hours.

RIP Hu.
The guy must have slept with Winnie-Xi-Poo's sister or something. The look on his face of pure fear... he knows in the coming days he's going to die of "natural causes." What is with Xi and that stupid look on his face?

Reactions: BMD
Murica is the biggest supporter of chinese Technology....US corporate are B team of China in Asia and doing nautanki after selling bat muncher all the industrial trade secret & know how. Chinese communist party harlots warm bed of politicians & tycoons in America & US business & trade intrest make sure chinese get all the technology

Just look at the weapons being tested , muh! china espionage my a**

West allowed it period & now doing nautanki

J 20 is such a beautiful American plane...mua! espionage loda lehsun, to bad chinese don't know how to design a plane, should have consulted American here to.