Pashtunistan: Pashtun Human Rights, Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM), Atrocities of Pakistani Army

safriz

Jan 1, 2018
UK, Pakistan
Erecting barriers where non existed is not going to bring peace. It will lead to more violence and bloodshed. This is the problem with artificial countries like pakistan who think putting fence will get them legitimacy. First they did that on eastern border which led to death of millions now on western border. History repeats itself perpetrator remains the same.

Why use artillery in populated areas.

pakistan responds with artillery & bullets on stone pelters but cry's hoarse when police use pellets in kashmir. Karma is a bitch.
Artificial country?
For your info India in its current form never existed before the arrival of the British.
It was a region comprising of various independent Dominions who had own rulers.
The last independent country to be forcibly absorbed in india was Hyderabad Daccan in 1948
So India in its current form came into existence after "artificial country" Pakistan.

_Anonymous_

Dec 4, 2017
Mumbai
Artificial country?
For your info India in its current form never existed before the arrival of the British.
The last independent country to be forcibly absorbed in india was Hyderabad Daccan in 1948
So India in its current form came into existence after "artificial country" Pakistan.
Incorrect. Goa & Sikkim were the last. Both of them were historically part of India & were annexed. Just as Bangladesh celebrates its independence day on 26th Mar instead of 14th Aug.

But KPK including FATA is historically part of Afghanistan & Paxtan seems to be doing it's best to see to it that Afghanistan's successful in its attempts at reclaiming it.

jetray

Mar 15, 2018
India
Artificial country?
oops, Should I remind you that we have our own language,culture, beliefs,religions,history...etc those are not artificial. The region bounded from himalayas to in the east to west have ppl languages/religion derived from a single source. It is same all over the world like italian,french,german...etc

so what do you have ? so what makes you think you are not artificial when everything you have is borrowed from some where religion, history,language,literature...etc you have nothing to call as yours. All your history is bogus and every stuff you have is made up from 19th century. A country which did not exist for 2000 years but popped up in 19th century due to british blessings just like countries in middle east.

ppl of every country/region derive names, practices,culture from their land artificial countries dont have any thing of their own as they are artificial.

Raison detre of pakistan is nothing but anti-India , without India pakistan cannot exist.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

jetray

Mar 15, 2018
India
But KPK including FATA is historically part of Afghanistan & Paxtan seems to be doing it's best to see to it that Afghanistan's successful in its attempts at reclaiming it.
pakistan is an artificial state which seeks legitimacy and new territories so ends up hijacking heroes & history of neighboring countries. Which country celebrates ppl who ransacked ,looted and raped their ppl, that is pakistan. They are indulging in cultural aggrandizement & appropriation to claim what does not belong to them. They are in short parasites which like imperialist forces will overrun the natives and claim their heritage.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_

safriz

Jan 1, 2018
UK, Pakistan
oops, Should I remind you that we have our own language,culture, beliefs,religions,history...etc those are not artificial. The region bounded from himalayas to in the east to west have ppl languages/religion derived from a single source. It is same all over the world like italian,french,german...etc

so what do you have ? so what makes you think you are not artificial when everything you have is borrowed from some where religion, history,language,literature...etc you have nothing to call as yours. All your history is bogus and every stuff you have is made up from 19th century. A country which did not exist for 2000 years but popped up in 19th century due to british blessings just like countries in middle east.

ppl of every country/region derive names, practices,culture from their land artificial countries dont have any thing of their own as they are artificial.

Raison detre of pakistan is nothing but anti-India , without India pakistan cannot exist.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Now that we are discussing religion. Hinduism is a collection of pagan, Zoroastrian and Buddhist believes. Many local and many foreign.
Plus Hinduism has also changed. For example until a few years ago Donald Trump wasn't a Hindu god, now he is.
And being worshipped.
So your claim of "original and local" religion is bogus.

Likewise culture. The language you are writing here and probably the dress you are wearing right now is all foreign, and not Indian.

Then there's a matter of freewill and choice.
We choose to distance ourselves from our pagan history and proudly call ourselves Muslims.
We choose not to have anything to do with our pagan ancestors history.
Nothing wrong with that, it's a choice we made .

Deathstar

Jun 1, 2019
India
Now that we are discussing religion. Hinduism is a collection of pagan, Zoroastrian and Buddhist believes. Many local and many foreign.
Plus Hinduism has also changed. For example until a few years ago Donald Trump wasn't a Hindu god, now he is.
And being worshipped.
So your claim of "original and local" religion is bogus.

Likewise culture. The language you are writing here and probably the dress you are wearing right now is all foreign, and not Indian.

We choose to distance ourselves from our pagan history and proudly call ourselves Muslims.
Yeah under a sword , u had no choice but to cling on 1400 year old gutter beliefs which refuse to reform

Reactions: vikata

jetray

Mar 15, 2018
India
And being worshipped. So your claim of "original and local" religion is bogus.
Nope we are not discussion religion , you brought it up bcos you & your country is based on religion. religion was just one of the things that I mentioned it is not every every thing.

Strictly speaking hinduism is not a religion , pigeon heads like you with limited worldly knowledge & existence of only few 100 years on earth wont understand it. Hinduism neither enforces any thing by way of book/s(which claim to know every thing) nor does it criticize/berate other religions.
Before like an you call donald trump is a hindu god, please provide definition of god without which your statement is meaningless and absolutely zilch. Rest of your statement is absolute BS.

Now coming to the meat of the matter, if we can create our own gods then it means we have freedom, which means we live & breathe in our own land. Which sadly you & your country cannot even lay claim to. Just imagine what would happen if you claim that you or any living creature decides to believe creation/ god in their own way , its called blasphemy.

My culture is still Indian and to more specific , it is regional that one of southern part of the country. I still indulge in day to day life on official matters/religious matters/literature....etc every thing in my local lingua franca not that of a foreign land so do the clothing. Am I wearing a burqa ? Its only when I talk to converts like you I need english. :giggle:

dont talk about things you dont/cant have, blashphemy is punishable by death.

In a state of pity, absolute garbage that you often retreat yourself into. Lets dissect your statement.
pagans are local and unique culture dont you agree? but you are not. You are foreign and artificial. You belong elsewhere not here.
I need to remind the converts of the sword that one of the earliest mosque in subcontinent was built in India in kerala not paxtan. That should demolish your proudness. The mosque was built by ppl who embraced the religion on their own volition and they still continue to exist. They are the ppl who can rightly & proudly claim muslims and they are still Indians who follow Indian culture. Iranians still follow their culture & heritage so does egypt bcos they are not alien to the land. But you pakistanis are artificial hence do not have any such culture or heritage. your country pooped off from british largesse in 1947. ( Now wait does the original country still exist , absolutely not? BD says they are different they have culture,language,heritage....which you dont have. So sad, they just decided to become a country on their own with out any myths about being created by god.)

your honor you dont have any thing to begin with, your history starts in 729 AD in a foreign land even that too with a lot of mental gymnastics.
being pagan is not a crime, pagan is word is used by converts who have lost every thing. vikings are still famous pagans no one belittles them.
ppl change all the time so do their religion/practices but they dont lose self respect like you ppl. If in doubt ask iranians/egyptians of heritage/history they are proud of?

Nothing is wrong? I dint say any is wrong or right. who am I do so ? No one knows what is right/wrong. It is subjective my friend. No one in India is saying that to the first muslims in kerala who embraced the religion. It is figment of your imagination which is generated out of guilt.
choice , yeah I suppose you had plenty of them under the sword. It makes no difference which religion you are , all it takes is another sword.

Your whole post was straw man's argument when you clearly know that you & your state are absolutely artificial entities which does not have any place in comity of nations. The very fact you failed to provide on what makes you local to the land from culture,language, heritage,practices....etc which makes a country is not surprising.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathstar

Deathstar

Jun 1, 2019
India
Nope we are not discussion religion , you brought it up bcos you & your country is based on religion. religion was just one of the things that I mentioned it is not every every thing.

Strictly speaking hinduism is not a religion , pigeon heads like you with limited worldly knowledge & existence of only few 100 years on earth wont understand it. Hinduism neither enforces any thing by way of book/s(which claim to know every thing) nor does it criticize/berate other religions.
Before like an you call donald trump is a hindu god, please provide definition of god without which your statement is meaningless and absolutely zilch. Rest of your statement is absolute BS.

Now coming to the meat of the matter, if we can create our own gods then it means we have freedom, which means we live & breathe in our own land. Which sadly you & your country cannot even lay claim to. Just imagine what would happen if you claim that you or any living creature decides to believe creation/ god in their own way , its called blasphemy.

My culture is still Indian and to more specific , it is regional that one of southern part of the country. I still indulge in day to day life on official matters/religious matters/literature....etc every thing in my local lingua franca not that of a foreign land so do the clothing. Am I wearing a burqa ? Its only when I talk to converts like you I need english. :giggle:

In a state of pity, absolute garbage that you often retreat yourself into. Lets dissect your statement.
pagans are local and unique culture dont you agree? but you are not. You are foreign and artificial. You belong elsewhere not here.
I need to remind the converts of the sword that one of the earliest mosque in subcontinent was built in India in kerala not paxtan. That should demolish your proudness. The mosque was built by ppl who embraced the religion on their own volition and they still continue to exist. They are the ppl who can rightly & proudly claim muslims and they are still Indians who follow Indian culture. Iranians still follow their culture & heritage so does egypt bcos they are not alien to the land. But you pakistanis are artificial hence do not have any such culture or heritage. your country pooped off from british largesse in 1947. ( Now wait does the original country still exist , absolutely not? BD says they are different they have culture,language,heritage....which you dont have. So sad, they just decided to become a country on their own with out any myths about being created by god.)

your honor you dont have any thing to begin with, your history starts in 729 AD in a foreign land even that too with a lot of mental gymnastics.
being pagan is not a crime, pagan is word is used by converts who have lost every thing. vikings are still famous pagans no one belittles them.
ppl change all the time so do their religion/practices but they dont lose self respect like you ppl. If in doubt ask iranians/egyptians of heritage/history they are proud of?

Nothing is wrong? I dint say any is wrong or right. who am I do so ? No one knows what is right/wrong. It is subjective my friend. No one in India is saying that to the first muslims in kerala who embraced the religion. It is figment of your imagination which is generated out of guilt.
choice , yeah I suppose you had plenty of them under the sword. It makes no difference which religion you are , all it takes is another sword.

Your whole post was straw man's argument when you clearly know that you & your state are absolutely artificial entities which does not have any place in comity of nations. The very fact you failed to provide on what makes you local to the land from culture,language, heritage,practices....etc which makes a country is not surprising.
Man , you are talking to a Pakistani who is a proud muslim yet chose to live in land of Kaffirs and Dar Ul harb..
Pakistan a term didnt even exists 100 years ago ,coined by another proud muslim living in Kaffir lands and still they think their country was established by MBQ lol

Reactions: jetray

safriz

Jan 1, 2018
UK, Pakistan

Yup, a proud convert and thankfully so.
Otherwise cow , monkey and half elephant would be my gods and i would be worshipping a stone penis.
Now move on.

jetray

Mar 15, 2018
India
Otherwise cow , monkey and half elephant would be my gods and i would be worshipping a stone penis.
Now move on.
straw mans argument , as I said it has nothing do with religion. You can rant and rave about being a convert, excising your only available freedom of expression. I pity your fact less self satisfying consoling statements about other practices it not only highlights your insecurity but also exposes the weakness that you need to put down others to justify your status.

Coming back to the real argument, I reiterate pakistan is an artificial country and the very irony should not be lost on you that 50 years back one part of pakistan was connected to other part east pakistan now BD through a real country called India! :ROFLMAO:

safriz

Jan 1, 2018
UK, Pakistan
straw mans argument , as I said it has nothing do with religion. You can rant and rave about being a convert, excising your only available freedom of expression. I pity your fact less self satisfying consoling statements about other practices it not only highlights your insecurity but also exposes the weakness that you need to put down others to justify your status.

Coming back to the real argument, I reiterate pakistan is an artificial country and the very irony should not be lost on you that 50 years back one part of pakistan was connected to other part east pakistan now BD through a real country called India! :ROFLMAO:
There is no straw man argument, just facts.
You tried to taunt me for being a "convert" and i made it clear that we are proud of the choice our forefathers made and saved us from continuing as Hindus.

Likewise i already explained to you that India is also an artificial country created in it's current form by the British.

Anything else you want to discuss?

Deathstar

Jun 1, 2019
India
Now move on.
But you worship a pedo and faceless , nameless whose only existence is in a boom written by a pedo

jetray

Mar 15, 2018
India
There is no straw man argument, just facts.
You tried to taunt me for being a "convert" and i made it clear that we are proud of the choice our forefathers made and saved us from continuing as Hindus.

Likewise i already explained to you that India is also an artificial country created in it's current form by the British.

Anything else you want to discuss?
you are indulging in straw man arguments, discussion was about pakistan being an artificial country and you brought in your religion to deviate from the discussion as you could not effectively prove that pakistan is not an artificial country with any facts or sound logic. Instead you keep wallowing in thinly conceived self pity about being a convert as if it it is an achievement world as never seen before. I dont want to keep reminding you that there are muslims in India who predate mohammed bin qasim's period and they are proud Indians as well.

Lets get to the topic, I put forth criteria about why pakistan is an artificial country bcos its very raison detre is anti-India and it does not have any thing of its own. Its a charlatan of a country which claims its origins in a foreign country which is out rightly ridiculous.

Now for your claim that India being an artificial country falls flat when pakistan itself is formed out it. Now where in world history in before 1947 is mentioned a country called pakistan but India on the other hand is widely recognized one of the cradles of civilization along with egypt,persia,rome,china ...etc Greek historian megasthenes wrote about India in his book Indica so did fahien from china and alexander from macedonia. India had trade relations with ancient egypt,rome,arab which those countries acknowledge through hard evidence as coins,seals,spice trade..etc but pakistan is now where seen to be seen for the last 2000 years of history. Which is strange aint it?

Even more strange is that native americans are called as red Indians not red pakistanis......... 🤣 . If India dint exist then what abt ghazwa -e - hind whom were they fighting dear don Quixote. :p

Sadly there is nothing to discuss with a person who hides under a one line which ends & begins with "I am a convert" and who is bereft of facts.

safriz

Jan 1, 2018
UK, Pakistan
you are indulging in straw man arguments, discussion was about pakistan being an artificial country and you brought in your religion to deviate from the discussion as you could not effectively prove that pakistan is not an artificial country with any facts or sound logic. Instead you keep wallowing in thinly conceived self pity about being a convert as if it it is an achievement world as never seen before. I dont want to keep reminding you that there are muslims in India who predate mohammed bin qasim's period and they are proud Indians as well.

Lets get to the topic, I put forth criteria about why pakistan is an artificial country bcos its very raison detre is anti-India and it does not have any thing of its own. Its a charlatan of a country which claims its origins in a foreign country which is out rightly ridiculous.

Now for your claim that India being an artificial country falls flat when pakistan itself is formed out it. Now where in world history in before 1947 is mentioned a country called pakistan but India on the other hand is widely recognized one of the cradles of civilization along with egypt,persia,rome,china ...etc Greek historian megasthenes wrote about India in his book Indica so did fahien from china and alexander from macedonia. India had trade relations with ancient egypt,rome,arab which those countries acknowledge through hard evidence as coins,seals,spice trade..etc but pakistan is now where seen to be seen for the last 2000 years of history. Which is strange aint it?

Even more strange is that native americans are called as red Indians not red pakistanis......... 🤣 . If India dint exist then what abt ghazwa -e - hind whom were they fighting dear don Quixote. :p

Sadly there is nothing to discuss with a person who hides under a one line which ends & begins with "I am a convert" and who is bereft of facts.
You are repeating yourself like a broken record.
Welcome to my ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_