Off-Topic Chit-Chat

, Feds nab dangerous Indian (-origin) kid wanting to topple US govt. (no its not dramatized this is how US media works).

Americans are aghast and shocked at this outrageous attempt to change the order by using a uhaul truck.

Last edited:
There are 15 yr olds & there are 15 yr olds. I don't know when why & how this popped up on my mentions in YT but here goes.

From a 15 yr old who takes the pants off guys nearly twice his age to another 15 yr old here, who's more 20 going on 15 & frankly an embarrassment . Turns out he's a kike or half kike from California. Which sort of explains his intelligence & consequent success . Just our luck we've the opposite of him out here. Say hi to sweetie aka Bubba J .

Anyway my tour of duty here is done. Time to move on . D F I is my new calling card. Nice knowing all of you . Sad knowing I couldn't kick the a r s e of RST , Bubba J aka sweetie , Paddy aka BMD more.

Thanks to the rest for engaging especially Milspec , Nilgiri , Vstol Jockey , Gautam , Rajput Lion , Bali 78 , even RST when he was sober apart from the newcomers like Mareech , Fatalis & foreign members like Picdel , Anarante , Bon Plan , Picard & especially Paddy for the entertainment & many more of you , not all I can remember.

TC & God Bless !
What's funny about his post is how hurt he sounds. @_Anonymous_ is 45 years old mumbai-an who didn't get his way and is now acting like a titty-baby. What's even funnier is he will be lurking here for a while until he believes the smoke has blown over and will come back as if nothing happened but I will be here (Lord willing) to welcome him back by reminding him of this tantrum post. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if he'll go to the pakidefense forum believing to himself he's sticking it to the folks in here? Lulz.

Oh Anony you should have just left quietly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh come baby don't be like that! Your butt hurtness/wounded pride/humiliation will go away with mein lovin. Oh please don't... don't gooooooooooo

This song is for you baby

On a serious note, Please share your playlists of song like this.
It's Gold.

There are 15 yr olds & there are 15 yr olds. I don't know when why & how this popped up on my mentions in YT but here goes.

From a 15 yr old who takes the pants off guys nearly twice his age to another 15 yr old here, who's more 20 going on 15 & frankly an embarrassment . Turns out he's a kike or half kike from California. Which sort of explains his intelligence & consequent success . Just our luck we've the opposite of him out here. Say hi to sweetie aka Bubba J .

Anyway my tour of duty here is done. Time to move on . D F I is my new calling card. Nice knowing all of you . Sad knowing I couldn't kick the a r s e of RST , Bubba J aka sweetie , Paddy aka BMD more.

Thanks to the rest for engaging especially Milspec , Nilgiri , Vstol Jockey , Gautam , Rajput Lion , Bali 78 , even RST when he was sober apart from the newcomers like Mareech , Fatalis & foreign members like Picdel , Anarante , Bon Plan , Picard & especially Paddy for the entertainment & many more of you , not all I can remember.

TC & God Bless !
Hoofa! You said awful things babe but I get why you said them you were emotionally hurt but now that your back and you have proved me right that you'd be lurking because you can't stay away from here or from me I would like to dedicate another song for youz!!!

:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: BMD
If the South take up arms and then accuse the North of Nazism and invite a third party state to become involved that should solve things.

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
If the South take up arms and then accuse the North of Nazism and invite a third party state to become involved that should solve things.
So that's your dream to break India into pieces through a civil war?

But it won't succeed, because even if North/South India is divided by language but is united by Sanatan Dharma. That's the thread that keeps our motherland together.

Looks like India becoming a major military/economic/influential power has really put anxiety among Westerners like @BMD thus they are hoping for Balkanization of India, lol.

So that's your dream to break India into pieces through a civil war?

But it won't succeed, because even if North/South India is divided by language but is united by Sanatan Dharma. That's the thread that keeps our motherland together.

Looks like India becoming a major military/economic/influential power has really put anxiety among Westerners like @BMD thus they are hoping for Balkanization of India, lol.
Lol! Calm down. He was just trying to explain, although not ina right way, IMO.

WHY CAN'T I FIND THIS SITE'S HANDLE ON TRUTH SOCIAL? I have been truthing on truth social for sevral months and searching for this site's handle. Can't find it anywhere. Imagine in this day and age!

How About Air-Launched Pinaka for IAF

I thought i have warned you to not use the forum as a place to promote your blog. Take part in discussions otherwise you will be considered as spam bot and banned.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajput Lion
I thought i have warned you to not use the forum as a place to promote your blog. Take part in discussions otherwise you will be considered as spam bot and banned.

Why was my thread on Adipurush deleted? Now I can't even open a thread discussing a major movie?