Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Happy Diwali folks

IMG-20231112-WA0006.jpg

Hi, I remember reading a post here detailing about what foreign services and consultancy were used in Tejas, can anyone of you good folks point me to that post as I can't seem to find it,

Hi, I remember reading a post here detailing about what foreign services and consultancy were used in Tejas, can anyone of you good folks point me to that post as I can't seem to find it,

LCA thread maybe ?

LCA thread maybe ?
Yes I know about the thread but i don't want to scrape the entire thread to find 1 particular message, if anyone can find that particular message

Come on youz guys why can't you have a serious military parade why do you have to be different from everyone else by making it spectacle? Even Mexican military parades are taken serious and they don't have a real military. Damn it you're a nukelar power start acting like it! 🤨

Come on youz guys why can't you have a serious military parade why do you have to be different from everyone else by making it spectacle? Even Mexican military parades are taken serious and they don't have a real military. Damn it you're a nukelar power start acting like it! 🤨

Don't you know, those are battleproven formations. :p

Anyway it's central police, they use this for recruitment in a nation crazy about motorcycles.

If you already didn't notice they are all women. This is how we do gender equality. Otoh, how's you guys' Emma has two mothers shtick going?

You guys don't know how to ride bikes. This is how it's done.
1.jpg

I wonder if they watched Ender's Game...

2.jpg

So the police are just taking it to the next level. "What you can do, we can do better. So join the police."