Off-Topic Chit-Chat

@_Anonymous_

I know you're lurking I can feel you essence watching me I sense you holding back with all your strength to not respond to my love but eventually you will fail and come back home to me. You can't resist me resistance is futile to quote a famous poet. Meanwhile I will show you how I feel about you through OUR songs we used to listen to together.

Remember this one? We made out for the first time to this song. :cry:

I'll be waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: Hellfire
@_Anonymous_

I know you're lurking I can feel you essence watching me I sense you holding back with all your strength to not respond to my love but eventually you will fail and come back home to me. You can't resist me resistance is futile to quote a famous poet. Meanwhile I will show you how I feel about you through OUR songs we used to listen to together.

Remember this one? We made out for the first time to this song. :cry:

I'll be waiting.

I believe @_Anonymous_ is on a spritual retreat reflecting on all the mistakes he has made in his life.

Here Anonymous, a selection of spiritual songs for your spirtual development

• Haha
Reactions: Hellfire
Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL), has bagged an international order to design and construct six new-generation 3800 DWT cargo vessels for a Norwegian firm Wilson Shipowning AS . The “Future proof Dry Cargo Vessel” designed by Conoship International, Netherlands shall be constructed as an Environment-friendly Diesel Electric vessel ready for installation of wind foil units and battery hybrid systems. These vessels are intended for the transport of general cargo inland as well as in coastal waters of Europe.

@_Anonymous_

I've been having these hurtful thoughts because I know the time has come for us to depart and end this relationship. I'm gonna miss you, I cannot lie, I think it's time to kiss and say goodbye my chocolate Mumbai-an.

Context is important and here she was mis - characterized. The person who is on the ground you see is not a bad person, he is the lord Shiva himself, part Adishakti. When Maa Kali goes in destructive mode, anything & everything is destroyed whether it's good or bad. She doesn't just selectively punishes bad. Lord Shiva is considered her consort, So he lays down in the path she is going in destructive mode. In our culture a lady never touches her husband with her legs that why as soon as she steps on lord Shiva, she realises her mistake and immediately stopped without moving any further. Her tongue comes out in regret with emotional cry.

If she was there in Ukraine battlefield, she would destroy both Russia and Ukraine without any discrimination, that's the difference and outcry from Sanatana Dharma followers on mis - characterization of Maa Kali.

There is a context for everything in Eastern custom, religion, faith and culture, no one should try to mock our way of living ever, forever.

Since you are hindu and worship her , i wld add to your knowledge base . There are different forms of kali . Dakhina kali is the most famous one , she is the benevolent mother ( you can identify by seeing her right step forward stand ) . She is worshiped in house hold etc . Then there is the most fierce form , vama kali/samsan kali ( left foot forward position) . Worshiped by people who wants liberation , tantrik ,people with no more interest in the worldly issues and some unfortunate birth charts ( jataka) for early escape from struggle .

Some people get frightened by her looks and many stigma associated with it . But when you get initiated , there is something deep with in human psychology , its difficult understand . You get control over you lust . And get aware about the fragility of this body and the identity you hold in this great drama of life . The heads she wears are the symbol of your false identity cutoff one by one by divine mother . Shiva is the consciousness and kali is the great maya , everything there is . She guides you through the maya and leads you to the eternal consciousness .

In the end i wld say . All this intellectual debates are worthless when it comes to her , also all the debates in defence of her . Some things can only be experienced , Everything cant be put in to words .

@_Anonymous_
Hey babe I just wanna say I haven't stop thinking about you even though I have moved on I still think about our trips to Nippon during the early 80's driving down the coast listening to City-Pop music and hoping this magic would never end. Remember how it was? Was that real? You weren't just an Indian fetish to me you were mein world. I know you'll read this since I've been seeing your IP pop in this message board many times... I just wish you'd stop hiding from me and the fellas in here.

Anyways... Here's a reminder when it was real in Nippon in 1980-1984

Shiny-Tear-Drops-In-Anime-Reaction-Gif.gif

Incase anyone wondering about Neemkaroli baba after watching joe rogan show with Elon musk

Reality outside our matrix is disturbingly or may be pleasantly surprising .